Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Resident

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2012
East TN Mugshots wrote:
http://easttennesseemugshots.c om/category/counties/greene-co unty-tn/
More than half of them are smiling. What is up with that? They must really be morons.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
More than half of them are smiling. What is up with that? They must really be morons.
My guess is thet they know the sytsem is a joke
Local

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Holly Ricker "Garland" in there again, lmfao!!
Bahahahaha

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Miss 90's pageant quess wanna be herself: Buffi Blair Franklin Gray. She always knew she'd be famous!! LOL
Bahahahaha

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2012
sorry - that should be queen. I was laughing so hard, I missed the typo!
Curious

Burns, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2012
Same Buffi that once worked at CCU?
cooper

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2012
Is that Allison that was married to Ernie?
i hate theives

Antioch, TN

#9 Apr 6, 2012
Look at all the thrives posted on etm. There are lots of them in GC. If they try to break in on me we will have one less! When is the GCSD going to start taking all these pill head pieces of dog shit and actually locking them up instead of slapping them on the wrist and letting them go to steal off of someone else.
Buck you

Fort Campbell, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2012
Local wrote:
........ where I don't see the pill hoe she still owes my rooster a sucking

Since: Jan 12

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2012
Don't you know there is a ring here, insurance fraud, pill swap, and scap metal/wire sell. A big one got busted down next to Down Under. What was that guys name-I remember reading about some stolen motorcycles that had been turned in for insurance. It never did get published what they did to that guy! It happened about 2 years ago. Has anyone out there ever recovered their stolen goods?
should be

Marion, VA

#15 May 29, 2012
Local wrote:
if not i guess her sugar daddy paid her out again,like always
local

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Local wrote:
yes she was in busted again,but look where she is now,and many prayers said for her,also a lot of money donations made to her account at Andrew Johnson Bank for her bill's and her kids,well people that know that femily knows that her parents don't have use for her one child of hers,don't really know that he exists,So i feel that it should have been for Holly and her one daughter that her partents have raised for her,the insurance will take care of the hospital bills,so what bills does she have other than $3,000.00 child support.so ifeel if the family does what is right they should use some of that money to pay some of that,that is considered a bill,so time will tell what kind of people the family really is,and just leave the one son out of it intirley,if they don't intend to give some of what was donated to her and her kids,not kid,She does have a son also other than the daughter.I pray that Holly will fully recover,she has come a long ways,with all of prayers she has had for her,But right is right and wrong is wrong,so some people need to open their eyes and see what is happening,May God be with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsport Hwy 7 min Tater 1
White Power rally in Charlottesville 40 min really 171
Circuit Court Clerk Race 1 hr Blueridgegirl 84
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr Max Planck 22
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 2 hr Max Planck 8
TA TRUCK STOP given the OK to sale beer to tru... (Nov '13) 2 hr Driveby express 11
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 3 hr Old ghs fan 17
Confederate Monuments 4 hr Max Planck 133
Another sheriff forum gone Sun Kilday supporter 41

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages