How Many Mexican Restaurants In Green...

How Many Mexican Restaurants In Greeneville

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hungry

Maggie Valley, NC

#1 Sep 11, 2013
How Many Mexican Restaurants In Greeneville & Which 1 Is The Best?
Jesus

Puebla, Mexico

#2 Sep 11, 2013
Too many.
None good.
amigo.
who cares

Maggie Valley, NC

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Whats amigo? Friend?
All i know is monterey cancun and salsas. Heard theres way more than those 3. Im not racists but how can iligal mexicans open business?
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2013
who cares wrote:
Whats amigo? Friend?
All i know is monterey cancun and salsas. Heard theres way more than those 3. Im not racists but how can iligal mexicans open business?
What? They are not illegal Mexicans lol. There is like six by the way. And a few of them are really good.
David

Seymour, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2013
who cares wrote:
Whats amigo? Friend?
They are not illegal, [email protected]! How do illiterate hillbillies open a business? How many freakin home cooking/biscuit places are there in this town?
casa guerero

Smartt, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2013
I know for a fact the guy that runs it is illegal & has been deported, its bad for our economy that he is making money and not payin social security taxes but who cares i still eat mexican food.
Casa Guerrero 2

Midway, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Casa Guerrero, at first, I loved it. Eating at the restaurant is good, but take out is a hit or miss.
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#9 Sep 12, 2013
the new 1 across from porters tire is very good
Rheatown_Peach

Pasadena, CA

#10 Sep 12, 2013
I like going to Mexican restaurants to tease the Mexican men working there with my flawless beauty.
U are scared of Mexicans

Bradenton, FL

#11 Sep 12, 2013
casa guerero wrote:
I know for a fact the guy that runs it is illegal & has been deported, its bad for our economy that he is making money and not payin social security taxes but who cares i still eat mexican food.
You are full of shit. When you pillbillies get on here and say "I know for a fact.", it's bullshit every single time.

Why not grow some nuts and stop being scared of Mexicans?

You're not am American Indian, which means YOUR family came here from somewhere else too. White trash moron who is afraid of Mexican people. God almighty, you are pathetic...
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2013
U are scared of Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit. When you pillbillies get on here and say "I know for a fact.", it's bullshit every single time.
Why not grow some nuts and stop being scared of Mexicans?
You're not am American Indian, which means YOUR family came here from somewhere else too. White trash moron who is afraid of Mexican people. God almighty, you are pathetic...
What the hell does this have to do with how many Mexican restaurants are in town?
for real

Smartt, TN

#14 Sep 12, 2013
I guess the person who asked never got an answere.
What now

Baltimore, MD

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Costa Del Sol!!!!!
In the know

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2013
I know there are lots of Mexicans in town. Probably a thousand Mexicans per Mexican restaurants or less. That is a fact. I saw a bunch playing their radios downtown at lunch today

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 13, 2013
In the know wrote:
I know there are lots of Mexicans in town. Probably a thousand Mexicans per Mexican restaurants or less. That is a fact. I saw a bunch playing their radios downtown at lunch today
And people wonder why my bachelor's will be in espanol. Lol
Good Night

Marion, NC

#18 Sep 13, 2013
Monterreys love that place. Next time im trying costa sol place
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#19 Sep 14, 2013
In the know wrote:
Nothing about that statement is a fact.
Dogwood_Dr_Chick

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2013
taco bell
In the know

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2013
theycallmePoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about that statement is a fact.
. Not true! There are lots of Mexicans in the fields and a bunch was sitting in their hooped up vehicles listening to their radios yesterday! I heard their Mexican music. I was scared and thought about yelling I n s if they tried to grab me! It's true I tell you. It's true!
Dogwood_Dr_Nymph

Gloucester, UK

#24 Sep 14, 2013
save your money guys. free pink taco at my house tonight. lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 17 min Alex Nicole 3,000
Publix Has Finally Arrived! 30 min Rose 20
What's GVDC gonna turn into ? 55 min Good Samaritan 2
Bad Checks 1 hr New to East TN 1
Outsourcing? 1 hr The Greatest One 33
West Pines 1 hr Ggt 1
New chicks at Walmart dc (Jul '15) 2 hr Rock n Roller 5
Old perverted men 12 hr Camp Creek 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web