eugene carl kotelman is a scam artest...

eugene carl kotelman is a scam artest and a nark read this greene ounty

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white trash

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2010
mr eugene kotelman is living right here in greeneville tennessee actually right on 2410 joansbridge rd and drives 2 orange and black f150/250 harly edition trucks with white trash m.c. on the winshield hes been robbing everyone blind and most dont even know it alot of you reading this its proablly happened to you as well this peice of shit takes peoples information and files tax returns and has all the money direct deposited into private accounts and then closes them he puts up a front with a fake name gene dewitt he says he has a moving company and moves people off air bases lie lie lie he has people fill out job apps and then youll never see him again thatsall he needs your name social sec number date of birth and your address fer the last two years if this has happened to you comment on this and if you think this has happened to someone you know or someone who has recently filled out a app for a moving company to move people off military bases gene your going down and im allowing everyone around you that youve fucked over your name you deserve everything you got comming to you now your wanted in five states everyone go google him...lets get this asshole outta our city or else you might be next
True

Greenville, NC

#2 Oct 27, 2010
I Googled Eugene Kotelman, and this is all true. He has a long criminal record in several states, mostly for larceny and identity theft. In one instance, he sent a letter to his brother which contained names and SS numbers of fellow inmates for use when he got out. Authorities confiscated the letter and charged him for identity theft. If this guy is in Greeneville, everybody needs to know about him. He's bad news!
Scrounger

Knoxville, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2010
white trash wrote:
mr eugene kotelman drives 2 orange and black f150/250 harly edition trucks with white trash m.c. on the winshield
Yeah I've seen that tool around town.
really

Statesboro, GA

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Wow! Like we don't have enough scum in greeneville that we need another one! We need to take back our town people from the drugs, thieves, and just all around POS! We used to have such a wonderful place to live and now look at it! Greeneville is going down hill fast! We need to put together some kind of system to where we could take back our town LEGALLY! I know the law had there hands full with this trash. So lets come up with something!
hate these people

Tarpon Springs, FL

#6 Dec 12, 2010
Don't forget to catch his girlfriend Jamie Marie Lowery, cause if you don't she will continue on the tax scam legacy. It's really too bad that our government doesn't even know these hags are stealing from good people without their knowledge!!!
Gene was picked up in Carol County Kentucky 11/6/2010 but has been released already. Just remember all those trucks, harleys & RV's are paid for by stealing money!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Mosheim, TN

#7 Dec 15, 2010
I just saw a Jamie Lowery in Tri-Cities busted last Thursday. I bet it is the same one.
Yeppers

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 15, 2010
I have seen that truck down Shiloh Rd. a couple of times.
white trash

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Dec 23, 2010
Scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I've seen that tool around town.
yea i whip the hell out them trucks bitches!!!! white trash
Scrounger

Knoxville, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2010
white trash wrote:
<quoted text> yea i whip the hell out them trucks bitches!!!! white trash
Huh???? that makes absolutely no sense.
Michigan screwed too

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Well he's made it back to his birthplace in michigan. Had scammed about 30 people out of their 2010 returns.... Can't believe this guy is still out there and has not been stopped yet.... He must be one slick rick or he's related to some good ol boy who keeps his ass covered or is allowed to continue this criminal behavior by informing on others...either way its bullshit that he's living it up out there while michigan families have suffered so devastatingly with our economy.
lonewolf3863

Tampa, FL

#12 Apr 19, 2011
he has done this to many people and i am one of them ...he got over 8,000 from me i am going through irs right now just to get my stuff straighten out ...he was just here in florida flaunting his riches around and then got arrested but the rele already...what is that shi and it even say he is an out of state fugitive ...what is this world comming to?are we gonna let the hard criminals out on the streets and just lock up small time criminals????
AlsoScammedByhis whores

Hillsdale, MI

#13 Jan 14, 2012
white trash wrote:
mr eugene kotelman is living right here in greeneville tennessee actually right on 2410 joansbridge rd and drives 2 orange and black f150/250 harly edition trucks with white trash m.c. on the winshield hes been robbing everyone blind and most dont even know it alot of you reading this its proablly happened to you as well this peice of shit takes peoples information and files tax returns and has all the money direct deposited into private accounts and then closes them he puts up a front with a fake name gene dewitt he says he has a moving company and moves people off air bases lie lie lie he has people fill out job apps and then youll never see him again thatsall he needs your name social sec number date of birth and your address fer the last two years if this has happened to you comment on this and if you think this has happened to someone you know or someone who has recently filled out a app for a moving company to move people off military bases gene your going down and im allowing everyone around you that youve fucked over your name you deserve everything you got comming to you now your wanted in five states everyone go google him...lets get this asshole outta our city or else you might be next
Warning to everyone that reads this, he's not only scamming everyone, and YES his "girlfriend" Jamie is in on it, but so is his other "Girlfriend" AMY THOMPSON! They've went through and scammed her entire family and all her friends. Amys such a treat she even left him after he beat her and broke 14 of her ribs, she stole all his shit, ie. Trucks, bike with the ? on it(shovelhead), his 5th Wheel, and TONS of other shit, came back to Michigan, gave everything to her friends and family as "sorry gifts" and was staying with a woman who she claimed was her best friend, slept with her fiance and when the fiance kicked her to the curb, she went back to Gene and is now blaming the entire family for stealing all his stuff and he's posting it all over his facebook and craigslist! EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT SEES THEM STAY AWAY! To top matters, now rumored they both have HIV! So, as my poor friends have to do, go get tested if you've been in contact with these whores, not even sure if Jamie knows about the HIV! Most the last few years, Gene dumps Amy, goes to Jamie (Jamie and Amy are cousins and also both have children by the same man from before all this, seriously WHORES!) Gene drugs her up, gets her to steal a bunch of money, then he goes back to Amy with it. Almost feel bad for Jamie, but she knows exactly what she's doing too! Amy Thompson also goes by Amy Peters too, and I've heard has other alias's is as scantless! She's given her kids away countless times, not gotten then taken, GIVEN THEM AWAY! Whether it be her mother or other family, now they're both with their biological fathers, she signed over custody of her son when he was like 3, and I'm pretty sure he daughter is so lost in the system she doesn't have a legal guardian. Once she even stole her back from her biological father, only to go take her back to him again! She's scum, Gene is scum and they're BOTH wanted in at least 14 states, don't know how many counties. They're gypsies and have no address or at least didn't, they may have one know, they're so drugged up they steal, buy all the dope and toys they can, then when they're out of drugs, pawn the toys/vehicles/clothes etc. use it for more drugs while they go do MORE IRS scams. They go online and get EIN numbers when they can't find some poor innocent person to scam!! STAY AWAY FROM EUGENE CARL KOTELMAN AND AMY THOMPSON(PETERS)!!!
pissednc

West Jefferson, NC

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Genes been in hickory,nc with jake mckelvey and lorie teniente living at 2525 highland ave ne. Theyre still robbing and taking advantage of ppl here in the same ways as. well as filing fraudulant taxes. Tey buy drugs,motorcycles n vehicles. Theyve got stolen property n kids living there while they lay up getting high.
anan3mos

Flint, MI

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Gene Kotelman is now staying in port richey florida. with hope hall
lolwild1

Elizabeth City, NC

#17 Nov 23, 2012
u know he's in pinellas county jail in florida looking at a long list of charges but he's getting $ out of hope hall right? she is helping support him in jail and loves him so much she send him out all drunk driving after he was bonded to drive?! just another trashy, low class woman to add to the list he will never marry or divorce his wife for. the man doesn't pay support on his children for goodness sakes the man has serious issues with truth or taking care of anything why do u think his wife left him because getting messed up means more to him then anything & if she did that then this only means every chick there after is just the one stupid enough to get messed u with him and willing to risk everything even her kids for his lifestyle and thinks nothing of herself because he's not going to divorce the mother of his kids because she's a great woman that showed him what no other scumbag trick can that she loves her kids more with him more than anything and in his eyes a mother's love means everything. those chicks are willing to loose their dignity with him and tell him they love him without commitment of real trash and are addicts like him that will do anything for their fix!
mosheim momma

Albemarle, NC

#18 Nov 23, 2012
well i cant feel sorry for no one with drug problems or stealing problems or mooch problems or criminal problems my ex stole all my savings, wrote bad checks on my account, stole my gold and diamond rings and diamond necklace, never paid a bill, made empty promises to try and get better with money if I would just give him time, stole from his job and i never snitched him out but when it came down to it i was too nice and believed him and that was from 6 yrs to 3 yrs ago and i wS still cordial to him cause im a nice person i didnt even do a police report just wanted to get along with the mooch loser and my advise to the woman above is to get out of relationship with user mooch loser because they do not change and ALOT more than the money stealing scamming could be going on people like the one i was with will go to extremes to hurt you when they are figured out for what they really are. you dont know how crazy people all drugged up act or what all theyre capable of if you have a loser thief in your life hide ya kids cause drugs fry ya brain and these type of guys dont have a pot to piss in so hold your head high and make a recovery for ur self. i cant stand a worthless man theres a lot more this is just a summary of how low life people do and use and abuse and hurt there own kids when they get all F' up on drugs they cant afford like meth so on this Thanksgiving im thankful to not have a rotten mouthed sexual predator thieving lying stealing drug addict that i have to look at Oh and the leftovers are in the microwave - the fifth one i ve had in five years who knew they cooked that stuff in their
mosheim momma

Albemarle, NC

#19 Nov 23, 2012
do anybody know what drugs blow up a microwave thats what i asking
Duh

Brentwood, TN

#20 Nov 23, 2012
Meth!!!
Interesting

Hudson, FL

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Looking up someone's name on Google and came across this.... I don't think anyone should write anything negative about Hope Halllll considering know one knows anything about her, and if they do know her by some chance then they would know she is not anything other than her own person, not one that needs to follow what everyone else is doing, or the one that let's someone buy her a drink she buys her own because she don't care to be impressed with what the wallet provides.... She doesn't do cracked,pills, or even smoke weed so catching a fix is not her case... Her kids are her world and considering she has taken custody of a child that has know blood relation to her and has every kid on the block at her house everyday all week would tell you she would never give someone the time or day that tries to take her away from her children... She also believes she can still change the world so why slander her name let her change the world on her own or until she figures it out her self that people don't change and people shouldn't be trusted that have a bad rap....
pissedinflorida

Farmington, MI

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Gene kotelman is back out in florida got release again after serving less than 2 years he probably narked on some poor innocent person or family. he myst be stopped one way or another. lets get him and end it ourselves bc obviously the athorities aint doin shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why won't black people work? (Dec '11) 51 min fuckno 121
Finally equal rights under the law for all 59 min Humanist 115
gneville sun hard up for news 1 hr LOVE WON 9
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. (Dec '14) 1 hr _ Juneau _ 183
Cabbage or WW? 2 hr Independent1 20
Ah the Confederate Flag 2 hr Kultured Klannish... 12
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 2 hr LoveWins 8
Transgender bathroom 5 hr Dr Wu 28
new principal at baileyton? 13 hr bill 41
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 14 hr sad 45