First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2013
WJHL reporting several placed on leave, possible investigation?
cross anchor

Quito, Ecuador

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Heeler wrote:
WJHL reporting several placed on leave, possible investigation?
I seen that too. I didn't know all the management were a big family affair. The foxes guarding the hen house.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2013
cross anchor wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen that too. I didn't know all the management were a big family affair. The foxes guarding the hen house.
Thats the story of Greeneville, every public service here is a family affair.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
Some of them are suspected as being waterheads.
Tehehe! Corny, but funny. ;)
fritz

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2013
cross anchor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie and Clyde guarding the bank?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
Some of them are suspected as being waterheads.
That picture really is just ... something else...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2013
I dunno. Pumping water maybe? They keep raising my water bill, so I hope someone there is having sex or using drugs on the clock. At least, that makes sense. Or maybe doing the "Lewinski" with a crack-pipe. I'd be ok with that.
ott

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture really is just ... something else...
He probably ate at the Waffle House.

“Believe that....”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2013
Interesting. I have 2 family members who use Cross Anchor for water. Both, have went in and paid their bill, gotten a hand written receipt and told the computer or printer was messed up, so that would have to do. The following month there was a double water bill came due. No record of being paid. Receipt was taken in, was told that didn't come from there. It was fake. Wonder how many people, older people especially, this was done to?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ott

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2013
ott wrote:
<quoted text>He probably ate at the Waffle House.
Bahahaha!!! I'm just kidding. He smelled my sk@nky azz.
Bargin shoppers

Irmo, SC

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
I dunno. Pumping water maybe? They keep raising my water bill, so I hope someone there is having sex or using drugs on the clock. At least, that makes sense. Or maybe doing the "Lewinski" with a crack-pipe. I'd be ok with that.
Or maybe at yard sales!
Bargin shoppers

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2013
Bargin shoppers wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe at yard sales!
I'm going to have a yard sale. I'd like to to sell some of my unused vaginal cream.
joe

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
Interesting. I have 2 family members who use Cross Anchor for water. Both, have went in and paid their bill, gotten a hand written receipt and told the computer or printer was messed up, so that would have to do. The following month there was a double water bill came due. No record of being paid. Receipt was taken in, was told that didn't come from there. It was fake. Wonder how many people, older people especially, this was done to?
That dang computer been giving trouble for years. Surely there was no dishonesty.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#15 Oct 8, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That dang computer been giving trouble for years. Surely there was no dishonesty.
Pay your bills with a check, they cannot deny that receipt.
Fuzzy Math

Brazil

#16 Oct 8, 2013
They obviously "guesstemate" the bills. I put a piece of tape on my meter cover over three months ago just to see if the lid was being lifted and last time I checked, the tape was still there and still sealed. Nice.
Hot Water

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2013
This is the Chuckey/Cross Anchor Utility District the entire Collins family is under investigation for embezzelment.
According to Chuckey Utility District President John Carter, the four are also all related.

Carter confirmed the people on leave include retired manager Shirley Collins, her husband inspector Willie Collins, their daughter acting manager Kandie Jennings and her husband license operator Bill Jennings.

So Mellissa you are probably correct, when they saw people paying with cash they would lie and say the computer was down, and pocket the money.

I hope they ALL go to jail!!!
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Fuzzy Math wrote:
They obviously "guesstemate" the bills. I put a piece of tape on my meter cover over three months ago just to see if the lid was being lifted and last time I checked, the tape was still there and still sealed. Nice.
Dude, they do not personally come check your water meter every month.
Bargin shoppers one

Irmo, SC

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Bargin shoppers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have a yard sale. I'd like to to sell some of my unused vaginal cream.
Just give it to your wife!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#20 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah, they supposedly check your usage electronically, but how does a water meter, with no source of power, send a signal?
winner winner

Sumter, SC

#21 Oct 8, 2013
It's based on how much the Collins family plan to embezzle for that month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min TN Voter 149,787
NFL goodell vs ray rice 17 min Hmmm 20
BUDGET PROBLEMS tax the rich a little more 22 min Bites back 2
ULTRA Muslims or Conservatives damage to societ... 25 min Conservadamage ec... 2
HAWK didn't take a belt to his wife 27 min Big Wigs 1
GREENEVILLE 6th in state crime 30 min Name withheld 10
Linda Kirk + furniture... 46 min Money 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,110
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 4 hr citizen 53
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 13 hr Glock 36
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••