wonder

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Yea, but do you make 9 an hour? I am genuinely curious, because in case something happens to this job, that sounds like a good place to work, support solutions I mean. How much does a beginning position make on graveyard, and is there lots of overtime available?
employed

Chuckey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

U do only make 9 an hr. Raises r at a freeze bc there is 2 much overtime. They don't pay more 4 graveyard unfortunately. My job is easy tho and I love it.
wondering

Chuckey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

I wrk at Support Solutions and a client of theirs transitioned to us. Cornerstone sent us his paperwork n a cardboard box. At the bottom of the box there was the letters F U written. How childish is that?
wow

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

You all crack me up..... Just stfu and stop lieing
wow

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

wondering wrote:
I wrk at Support Solutions and a client of theirs transitioned to us. Cornerstone sent us his paperwork n a cardboard box. At the bottom of the box there was the letters F U written. How childish is that?
Your so damn stupid your prob just running your mouth you old f*ckk
texas

Chuckey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

The employes of Cornerstone brought a lot of their personal problems to wrk. Which i guess everyone does that. When I was a PC there Kim would talk about she couldn't get her son off drugs and how where was goin to have him arrested. She would say horrible things about her employes and clients. I tht no wonder why ppl quit and clients transitioned. She was prob lying about her son too and she was the on drugs.
wow

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Haha bitch this is her son so why dot you say that to my face And stop Runnin your mouth over a website? That's why I thought.... You prob got fire did you? I think so who is this mellisa ?
considering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

What are the shift hours at senior solutions?
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I would say u just set up the whole place for a lawsuit.
I will be informing a former employee about ur statements on here "son"
Family member

Fairview, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I dont like to be negative, but I had a family member involved with corner stone. We as a family decided that that was not the place for him. It honestly seemed like the bottom dollar was more important to them them my family member. It might be a good place to work if they can get more peopl who actually care for their clients, I would consider them again if possible alot of upper management were repalaced because I did meet one or two that cared
lol

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

kim her son and all of them are on drugs, i hate this place! everyone is quiting why do you think they are begging for people? kim is stupid, and her son is the worst dad ever
badplace to work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Kim is slightly mental herself and should be taken care of in one of their homes instead of running the place. Her son is on drugs! They try to protect him. Vickie controls everyone of their lives. I see this place crashing a burning if anything happens to Vickie because kim and shanes won't be able to run it.
What

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

da wrote:
Yea you dumb asses half of you fuckers that get hired there don't want o come in when you all are told... So don't start running your damn mouth about this place it's a good place to work... You maybe if you all would come in and top calling in every damn day you would have kept your job song talk shot about someone else!!
Good Lawd if you work there I would make sure my family was not a client, you are illiterate and have a nasty mouth.
What

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

wow wrote:
Haha bitch this is her son so why dot you say that to my face And stop Runnin your mouth over a website? That's why I thought.... You prob got fire did you? I think so who is this mellisa ?
Have you ever been to school???
Sup

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

I've worked at quite a few of the support agencies. Corner Stone by far is the best I have worked. I would still work here if I hadn't moved out of state. They are centered on the needs of each individual and each employee. They are not money hungry by any means. As far as management...as long as you do your job they never say a word to you. It's very laid back and relaxed. The drama comes from the bitchy nurses in the homes. They are barbie wannabees and will drive you insane. They act totally different around Vickie and the other supervisors...but soon as they walk out the door they run those jaws like crazy. Vickie and her entire family...they are all great. One of a kind type of people. They will do anything for someone. But if you are like one of these employees leavin nasty comments on here....they will fire you because they don't take bull shit. Do your job right...keep your mouth shut...and go home...and it will be the best job you have ever had. So many people just wanna sit around on their asses and get paid for it. Such a shame....they take for granted that some of the individuals we all serve would be so thankful to be able to be "normal" and to work our jobs...but these people are too consumed with being selfish cry babies that they forget what they should be focused on and thankful for.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I definitely didn't like it. They just didn't run the company well on a professional level. The owner's daughter trying to get all in your personal business asking what i did. I told her it was none of her business, that what I did outside of work during my off time was of no concern of theirs. So I quit.
country girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Corner Stone....sucks....plain and simple! Vickie was always changing our schedules and leaving shifts uncovered. Kim is a drama queen and a back stabber. Benefits really suck. While the patients were great...I quit cause the management sucked badly. They have no idea how to run a business, but they are lucky enough to sucker ppl in until they catch on and leave faster than they came. Don't waste ur time! Skills is the place to go!!
Aunt Gail _

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I dont know anything about all of this stuff,but i use to get help through Corner stone,April was over my part and i thought the world of her,And when they have an opening im going back,i should have never left.April if you read this you know who i am.The name on here is my real first name.
Love my job

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Well everyone has their own opinions... I work at Corner Stone and I love my job! I have been there over 3 years and have worked my way up! Corner Stone offers advancement for the field staff, not many agencies do that! Most of the people who complain about Corner Stone were lousy employes anyways! It's amazing how many people would rather live off the system than maintain a job.. Can't stay off the drugs and come to work! But of course it's all the company's fault! There is not one person who knows how to take responsibility for their own actions! Vickie is an amazing woman, she cares for her staff and clients! And for everyone who thinks you have a rite to talk about Kim, you don't know her and need to shut your mouths! Check your own back yard and clean up your own SHI$& before you complain about Corner Stones!!!!!
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Apr 11

I work at support solutions and all and all its a great job! You just gotta watch some of the employees and house managers because when they get mad at you they will go behind your back and lie on you to get you in trouble or fired so u wanna stay on these certain peoples good side. Not all the employees and house managers are like this just a select few!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min REO 124,150
Nolichucky River & USN 9 min Government Cheese 17
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 21 min Release 74
Greene County Clerk Race 28 min Sherry 117
When ur eye twictches it means that? 28 min _Word Woman_ 4
wreck 107 32 min scoccer mom 1
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr desperate 233
Greene County Mayor's Race 4 hr Mayor 2018 109
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters