Who has had relationship issues over excess Internet

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Silly You

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Have you or someone you known had relationship issues because of Internet whoring? Excessive time on topix? Porn addictions? Too much Facebook and not enough reality? Lets hear it! Sound off

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
Have you or someone you known had relationship issues because of Internet whoring? Excessive time on topix? Porn addictions? Too much Facebook and not enough reality? Lets hear it! Sound off
Obsessed much?!?!? lmfao!!!
Silly You

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed much?!?!? lmfao!!!
GOTCHA!! Have you not read my other posts? Lol this was part of it to keep you going. You have a cult following now. My co-workers LOVED IT & we took bets how long you would keep sparring. LOL ...oh wait FDLMAO

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
GOTCHA!! Have you not read my other posts? Lol this was part of it to keep you going. You have a cult following now. My co-workers LOVED IT & we took bets how long you would keep sparring. LOL ...oh wait FDLMAO
...and again....your attempt to save face failed miserably!!! However, I really hope you have been run off of here now, Nita, you crazy b!tch!!!
Samantha

Rock Hill, SC

#5 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and again....your attempt to save face failed miserably!!! However, I really hope you have been run off of here now, Nita, you crazy b!tch!!!
Sadly, it was for real. We had a training seminar & the kids were free to play. Little boys playing women. What's new? I had never even heard of this place

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#6 Jul 15, 2013
I'm leaving...I'm going now...don't try to stopme...I'm really going now...I'm leaving...Going...going...wait , I'm not leaving because I am a stupid trouble making, lying bi*ch who would rather stay and stir crap. No man wants me, so I'll just verbally attack those who are better than me.Silly You...STFU

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 15, 2013
People don't like things that divert another's attention from them.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, it was for real. We had a training seminar & the kids were free to play. Little boys playing women. What's new? I had never even heard of this place
Riiiiight...silly, silly YOU...coincidentally ALSO showing as posting in Moore, SC!!! It's time to give it up for real!!!
Silly You

Rock Hill, SC

#9 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight...silly, silly YOU...coincidentally ALSO showing as posting in Moore, SC!!! It's time to give it up for real!!!
Du huh! She told you we work at same place. So, don't you think it would have same location? I mean really. There is no convincing you. I will be around till 10pm then I'm gone so jab away & I might respond haha

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
Du huh! She told you we work at same place. So, don't you think it would have same location? I mean really. There is no convincing you. I will be around till 10pm then I'm gone so jab away & I might respond haha
You have already busted yourself so many times, it's really pathetic...but keep trying if you insist...no worries on my part...you're a complete whack-job & I think everyone realizes that but you!!!
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
Have you or someone you known had relationship issues because of Internet whoring? Excessive time on topix? Porn addictions? Too much Facebook and not enough reality? Lets hear it! Sound off
How did you know I was doing all of this? Have you been spying on me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fork me 4 min cereal slopper 2
pos men in greeneville 6 min waterfork 26
casey southerland 8 min 1thatknows 2
wheel tax 13 min fedupcitizen 187
Who are the best pool players? 35 min Release 53
Greene Valley 38 min Really 18
Ott Jones 1 hr midway 1
Eddie Jennings 1 hr fred sanford 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 6,781
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 7 hr Deja Vu 13
Wreck on Erwin hwy Fri Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl