Greeneville dodge
Dodge man

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2018
Has anyone else had a issue with greeneville dodge dealer in the service department . I had to take my ram longhorn truck there for a recall and oil change.when I picked it back up the mirror and running board had been damaged. At first they didnít want to fix it then they didnít want to give me a number for corporate so we found it later itís part of victory motors . they finally replaced mirror but have never replaced runner board. Few days later I found that the oil plug was leaking and was so loose that you could turn it with your finger I had to tighten that up myself I thought that came with the oil change when you pay for it I guess not must be extra. So a little piece of advice if you us them you might want to take pic of your car before you drop it off thatís how I found out about my truck and it is not a 1500 dollar truck ether I will not ever use them ever again and highly recommend you not to if you like your car
certified tech

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2018
take your truck to Bachman Bernard right up the road. the service dept. is the best
WOW

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Aug 10, 2018
Dodge man wrote:
Has anyone else had a issue with greeneville dodge dealer in the service department . I had to take my ram longhorn truck there for a recall and oil change.when I picked it back up the mirror and running board had been damaged. At first they didnít want to fix it then they didnít want to give me a number for corporate so we found it later itís part of victory motors . they finally replaced mirror but have never replaced runner board. Few days later I found that the oil plug was leaking and was so loose that you could turn it with your finger I had to tighten that up myself I thought that came with the oil change when you pay for it I guess not must be extra. So a little piece of advice if you us them you might want to take pic of your car before you drop it off thatís how I found out about my truck and it is not a 1500 dollar truck ether I will not ever use them ever again and highly recommend you not to if you like your car
Sounds like you should DODGE that place.
Bubba work real hard

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2018
My mother takes her car in for the 19.95 oil change special.

Well, ummm.... how can they charge 19.95 for an oil change when one jug of oil cost 30 dollars, a filter cost 6 dollars, a gasket cost a buck not to mention the cost of labor?

The best thing to do is find a buddy who will change your oil for you for free, then buy the oil yourself and get him to change it. He does all the work and you get a great bargain.
SayItToMyFace

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2018
Dodge man wrote:
You're a lying piece of trash. Your junky truck was beat up when it came in and now you're just looking for a free handout you bum.
DUH

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 14, 2018
certified tech wrote:
take your truck to Bachman Bernard right up the road. the service dept. is the best
They left the oil plug loose in my Bonneville.
not a racist

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2018
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>

They left the oil plug loose in my Bonneville.
sometimes plugs will vibrate loose because its on the engine and the engine vibrates. smear some red loctite on the plug before you stick it in.
yousef

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2018
First off you messed up when you bought a dodge. What a joke those trucks are. No resale value at all. Can't give them away hardly. LOL Really the only thing Dodge has going for their company is the Cummins motor and they do not even make it
Will pray for you

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2018
yousef wrote:
First off you messed up when you bought a dodge. What a joke those trucks are. No resale value at all. Can't give them away hardly. LOL Really the only thing Dodge has going for their company is the Cummins motor and they do not even make it
Sorry to hear about your ford, I would tell you to junk it but the scrap yards don't even want them, good luck!
old person

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2018
not a racist wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes plugs will vibrate loose because its on the engine and the engine vibrates. smear some red loctite on the plug before you stick it in.
Wow, it won't ever come.
Trade if u can

Kingsport, TN

#11 Aug 15, 2018
yousef wrote:
That's the most true statement in this whole thread! Fiat makes junk and its resale value is horrible. I'm in the car business, trust me. I'm not a fan boy of any brand but Fiat Dodge/Ram/Chrysler/Jeep makes junk vehicles.
yousef

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2018
Will pray for you wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry to hear about your ford, I would tell you to junk it but the scrap yards don't even want them, good luck!
hey dumb ass did I say I had a ford? No...ck yourself idiot
Will pray for you

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2018
yousef wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb ass did I say I had a ford? No...ck yourself idiot
But with that statement, I'm sure now that you have a ford, sorry to hear that, I'll pray for you & try to have a better day today, you'll feel much better about yourself.
correct

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2018
Will pray for you wrote:
<quoted text>

But with that statement, I'm sure now that you have a ford, sorry to hear that, I'll pray for you & try to have a better day today, you'll feel much better about yourself.
go fck your sister stupid
Will pray for you

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2018
correct wrote:
<quoted text>

go fck your sister stupid
Wow, such a garbage mouth, get rid of that ford, I'm telling you, you'll feel much better about yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
92 gravel woods 1 hr Resident 3
Color him STOOPID! 1 hr Resident 1
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 1 hr even more amazing 924
DNC condones Ellison(D) beating wife and child 2 hr Hironimo 72
Adam Arrington post deleted 3 hr Copswife 13
tent revival or no tent revival 3 hr sad but true 1
New sheriff in town!! 3 hr Peanut Gallery 50

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages