Clay smith

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2013
Haha hide your needles! Woah look out son we gotta big shot... Still clean off the narcotics you f&[email protected]!!! The simple possession I got charged with was full of bullshit but none of you ppl care about that ... You'll believe the sky is purple if the busted paper says so... Nobody hears the not guilty verdict .... You all are so aimless hiding behind your keyboards .... I'm out and about all the time say somethin to me.... I'll gladly have a conversation with each and every one of you all about hypocrisy and communism.dont believe everything you read dumbsh$&s those two pills that were in me were taken from a family members vehicle while I was cleaning it for them... They were not ingested...thank god and all his angels I did take them from where they were found bc if I hadn't they could have gotten someone else in major trouble....it's called doing the next right thing.. And taking care of your own,...since when is lookin out for your blood a crime. Step off. Grow up and learn to think before you speak and clean your side of the street before deflecting all your same issues apon others ( ME) just so you can hide your own misery a little while longer ... The light always will expose the darkness so take a good grand step back and take a good hard look at yourselves and see how much better of a person you really are than whom I was 30 months ago ..... How do you eer expect our father in heaven to forgive your of your sins at the great white throne judgement if you can't forgive others while our on earth..... Word.
PalmalaHanderson

Greeneville, TN

#22 Dec 9, 2013
Junkie^
allen

Greeneville, TN

#23 Dec 9, 2013
http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti...

Police: Man Wanted To Trade Pills For Gasoline
Originally published: 2013-11-18 11:35:48
Last modified: 2013-11-18 11:40:32

A man who allegedly offered to exchange Xanax pills for gasoline Friday at the Marathon Market on the 107 Cutoff was later charged with possession of a Schedule VI drug, Constable William Parton said in a report.

Charged was John C. Smith, 24, of 885 Seaton Road.

Smith "tried to pay for gas with Xanax," the report said.

Smith then left the business but came back about an hour later "and told employees he was going to the bathroom to snort a Xanax and then tear the place up," the report said.

When deputies arrived, Smith was unsteady on his feet and had glassy eyes, the report said.

During a pat-down, Smith allegedly said he had a knife but "couldn't remember what pocket it was in."

Two pills identified as Xanax were found in his pocket that Smith said belonged to a relative, the report said.

Bond was set at $1,000.
QuitFaking

United States

#24 Dec 9, 2013
allen wrote:
http://www.greenevillesun.com/ Local_News/article/Police-Man- Wanted-To-Trade-Pills-For-Gaso line-id-326562
Police: Man Wanted To Trade Pills For Gasoline
Originally published: 2013-11-18 11:35:48
Last modified: 2013-11-18 11:40:32
A man who allegedly offered to exchange Xanax pills for gasoline Friday at the Marathon Market on the 107 Cutoff was later charged with possession of a Schedule VI drug, Constable William Parton said in a report.
Charged was John C. Smith, 24, of 885 Seaton Road.
Smith "tried to pay for gas with Xanax," the report said.
Smith then left the business but came back about an hour later "and told employees he was going to the bathroom to snort a Xanax and then tear the place up," the report said.
When deputies arrived, Smith was unsteady on his feet and had glassy eyes, the report said.
During a pat-down, Smith allegedly said he had a knife but "couldn't remember what pocket it was in."
Two pills identified as Xanax were found in his pocket that Smith said belonged to a relative, the report said.
Bond was set at $1,000.
It's really sad Clay that you use The Lord in your comments and lie in the same sentence. You live a life of crime and YOU keep hiding behind your misery. I feel sorry for the way you've done your parents and brother. Have some respect for them and get yourself together. Your getting closer and closer to the ground.
thedude

Simpsonville, SC

#26 Dec 15, 2013
QuitFaking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Clay that you use The Lord in your comments and lie in the same sentence. You live a life of crime and YOU keep hiding behind your misery. I feel sorry for the way you've done your parents and brother. Have some respect for them and get yourself together. Your getting closer and closer to the ground.
I agree
Clay smith

United States

#27 Dec 18, 2013
U ppl would seriously believe the sky was purple of you had enough ppl tell you so....I've done bad things and I've paid for em drop it..... Move on believe what you want
HeyYou

Toledo, OH

#28 Dec 18, 2013
Clay smith wrote:
U ppl would seriously believe the sky was purple of you had enough ppl tell you so....I've done bad things and I've paid for em drop it..... Move on believe what you want
You needed to have your azz busted a few times. You need to take after your brother and stay clean.
Gemini

Greeneville, TN

#29 Dec 19, 2013
Poor boy don't get it never will. He will never compare to Tyler
HeyYou

Toledo, OH

#30 Dec 20, 2013
That's the truth!
Black Betty

Knoxville, TN

#32 Dec 24, 2013
Gemini wrote:
Poor boy don't get it never will. He will never compare to Tyler
Tyler May not do drugs (or as he says) but he is far from an angel. The whole family needs help.
SantaC

Toledo, OH

#33 Dec 24, 2013
Pretty sure this is about Clay and not Tyler.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#34 Dec 24, 2013
Is this the same clay smith that got busted for stealing from Walmart yesterday? Or it may have been this morning.
Gemini

Greeneville, TN

#35 Dec 24, 2013
Hadn't heard, yet
Gemini

Greeneville, TN

#36 Dec 24, 2013
Nope, different person. This one is john clay, the one who was caught is Clayton
lol

Greeneville, TN

#37 Dec 27, 2013
maybe he just has little man syndrome, like his dad
get over yourselves

Greeneville, TN

#38 Dec 28, 2013
EVERY family has issues at some point. Im not defnding ANY of his actions , but why must people always bash his entire family? Why don't we air some of your or your family members dirty laundry while we are at it?!?! Gossip and money is what this damn world has chosen to revolve around. You all are so eager to hear of people screwing up and making a mess of their lives! Granted some people you cant help, but why does no one help others anymore? Too many people are interested in watching (and helping) people fall. Some of you are just as messed up as the ones you like to get on here and run your mouths about!

Oh, and whatever comments any of you may have to my opinion wont bother me because I KNOW I'm not perfect but I dont pretend to be either! CARRY ON!
Clay smith

Monroe, NC

#39 Jan 7, 2014
He who is without sin cast the first stone..
badazzchic

Smartt, TN

#40 Jan 15, 2014
He's bisexual hehehe and has a little dick from what I've heard him and matt carter were bisexual in jail together he's gay
Duped

Greeneville, TN

#41 Jan 15, 2014
I could see that, he is a pretty thang.
Bobbi

Campobello, SC

#42 Jan 20, 2014
get over yourselves wrote:
EVERY family has issues at some point. Im not defnding ANY of his actions , but why must people always bash his entire family? Why don't we air some of your or your family members dirty laundry while we are at it?!?! Gossip and money is what this damn world has chosen to revolve around. You all are so eager to hear of people screwing up and making a mess of their lives! Granted some people you cant help, but why does no one help others anymore? Too many people are interested in watching (and helping) people fall. Some of you are just as messed up as the ones you like to get on here and run your mouths about!
Oh, and whatever comments any of you may have to my opinion wont bother me because I KNOW I'm not perfect but I dont pretend to be either! CARRY ON!
Probably because he gets it honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump at 37% 12 min Trumpisdumb 48
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 15 min 341givein 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Princess Hey 11,096
Another Loser Soros-Funded Rally 30 min Trumpisdumb 7
Greeneville High Public or Private 31 min County Resident 16
Where is Mikey Gosnell 36 min sghs 13
Overall Park 40 min Park Friendly 11
Indivisible Greene county rally again???? 43 min The Quoter 7
Atheists 1 hr The Quoter 40
SG moving to AA 1 hr Aged Student 110
2 found dead last night in greene county 3 hr Trigger happy 20

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages