seriously

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2011
Come on people. Yes he's sexy. Yes he's a ladies man but seriously....let the man do what and who he chooses! If your aware that he's got a history of playing, be ready to accept the drama! We are adults right?
just saying

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2011
he is a dead beat.. plain and simply... wont never have nothing, wont have nothing to do with one chile, wont claim another, and already walked away from an unborn baby.. i know them both and she is so much better off without him.. he deserves nothing in life but a good kicking
wow

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2011
he is alot of things...but really he is just confused an unhappy, i know him well and yea he needs to get his life straighten out and he is going the wrong way about it right now, but thats just kody...
omg

United States

#24 Oct 8, 2011
Do you people not have anything better to do? He's a grown man!!! Maybe these women that give him the opportunity to get them pregnant, need to accept they also take part in the decision! My lands, give it a rest already.
haha

Simpsonville, SC

#26 Aug 9, 2013
He is a cheater and a dead beat dad. That's all.
Shadow

United States

#27 Aug 16, 2013
Sexy is all I have to say...continue as you were.
Amused

Easley, SC

#28 Aug 19, 2013
This thread is cracking me up and I don't even know this guy but apparently I need to get his number if he's as good as you guys say he is. Maybe he just hasn't found the right woman to break him.. Haha
LetItBeKnown

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2013
haha wrote:
haha wrote:
You're an idiot. First off, he's far from a dead beat. He loves his two little girls. Second off, I'm under the impression your friends with his girlfriend. It's her own damn fault she gets cheated on. Everyone knows how Kody is. Her skanky ass is ignorant as hell and is more desperate than any women I've ever seen before, cause she knows she'll NEVER get better than him. She's caught him cheat numerous times, and is so afraid to be alone that she let's it slide. I just hope their daughters don't grow up thinking of her as a role model. She is way to weak and insecure for anyone to need to be like her. And if you want to get technical, from what I hear Fay's maternal instincts are bottom of the barrel. She definitely is not mother of the year by no means. That is all!:)
Smiley

Charlotte, NC

#30 Oct 29, 2013
Kody is a good guy. It's not his fault he's been blessed with good looks. People always going to hate and have jealousy issues. Keep doing what you do kody:)
LetItBeKnown

United States

#31 Oct 29, 2013
Smiley wrote:
Kody is a good guy. It's not his fault he's been blessed with good looks. People always going to hate and have jealousy issues. Keep doing what you do kody:)
Agree 100%
wthc

Antioch, TN

#32 Oct 29, 2013
LetItBeKnown wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%
And his main piece most likely has a side piece as well ...wthc
yuck

United States

#33 Oct 29, 2013
Yes he has a sexy body. But how can you kiss that rotten mouth?
Exciting

Moore, SC

#34 Oct 29, 2013
I'd kiss him using my tongue, just saying.lol
Friend

Dillsboro, NC

#35 Oct 30, 2013
LetItBeKnown wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. First off, he's far from a dead beat. He loves his two little girls. Second off, I'm under the impression your friends with his girlfriend. It's her own damn fault she gets cheated on. Everyone knows how Kody is. Her skanky ass is ignorant as hell and is more desperate than any women I've ever seen before, cause she knows she'll NEVER get better than him. She's caught him cheat numerous times, and is so afraid to be alone that she let's it slide. I just hope their daughters don't grow up thinking of her as a role model. She is way to weak and insecure for anyone to need to be like her. And if you want to get technical, from what I hear Fay's maternal instincts are bottom of the barrel. She definitely is not mother of the year by no means. That is all!:)
I have no idea who posted that comment so say what u want but I take care of my kids thank u and so does Kody. No matter what our relationship is we both love our daughters and take care of them. And to who ever posted it he is a good daddy and would die for his babies. And what I choose to do is no one business so thanks for the comment.
lame

Greeneville, TN

#36 Oct 30, 2013
sorry but you must be a bunch of ugly b*tches on here fighting over this guy. I checked out his facebook and he is not hot or sexy but I will say he is the more attractive one in his relationship cause his girlfriend is butt ugly!!!!!!!!!!
reader

Maryville, TN

#37 Oct 30, 2013
I don't know either of them but all I can say to his gf is u gotta love jealous bitches cause there always the ones that have to comment on your looks and what a "bad" person u are. All cause they want him and don't have him. Haha.
fay Norris the gf

Charlotte, NC

#38 Oct 30, 2013
Hey. Happy happy happy :)
friend of both

Charlotte, NC

#39 Oct 31, 2013
Im friends with both of them. I can say for a fact she is a good woman. Does everything for there kids. He don't help much at all from what I ever seen. Just drinks at his moms bar. He loves his kids just ain't much of a man really he ain't even trying to protect her on her or saying anyyhing to any of the lies being said. And that's coming from a friend. If they wasn together I would love to try with her. He needs to decide what he wants and be good to her if its her cause he would be stupid to let it go. Do her right man or one of us will and help her with them girls too.
kodymotherfuckin lemons

United States

#40 Nov 4, 2013
U know maybe there is a reason I ain't said shit on here this is the stupidest site I ever did see all tthhe lies and bull shit ppl make up and hide behind screen names it has done been said all u ppl are hatin for what reasons I don't know but its funny..and for Fay yes she is a good mom does all she can for our kids just as well as I do ya I drink beer but I can say I ain't on drugs like 98.9 percent of this town...and for the friend of both u ain't much of a friend so best thing u can do is not speak to me anymore and I guess u forgot about the boy huh....stay the f*** away from my girls me and Fay I don't give a Damn who u are

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 Nov 5, 2013
#HeHasTheBestPersonalitySoDont JudgeHimBecauseOfYourInsecurit ies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiot in charge! 20 min Trumpisdumb 18
Birds of a feather ..... 21 min LmaO 2
Christians really?? 23 min LmaO 21
Mark furgason is a piece of (Oct '12) 1 hr Dummy 17
Why is judges breaking laws 2 hr Dirty dingus 6
Jonesborough 2 hr Dirty dingus 3
History on Greystone Hotel (Oct '13) 2 hr Sancho505 11
Old Oak was a joke 11 hr Allbymyself 46
Susan Crum Foundation (Jan '16) 13 hr Allbymyself 25

Greeneville Jobs