First Prev
of 3
Next Last
horsewhisperer

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2011
does he ever stay with one woman faithfully?? i have heard ALOT about him???
way back

Batesburg, SC

#2 Jun 13, 2011
He's sexy! What can be said. It isn't fair to just let 1 adore him.
mrs smoknya hd

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2011
well.... many can adore him but he only adores one and that would be me, always has and always will... and thats about all that needs to be said... and faithfull.. he is to me
funny

Monroe, NC

#4 Jul 26, 2011
Hahaha. Keep kidding yourself honey. Faithful isn't in that mans dictionary. Many before, during, and after you have thought and will think the same as you so enjoy him while you can.
mrs smoknya hd

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2011
o trust me i enjoy him.... all the time
funny

Salisbury, NC

#6 Jul 27, 2011
While he enjoys everyone else as well. If that's ok with you, more power to you.lol I personally have self respect but not everyone does. Oh well. He's still very sexy.
yea

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2011
I have to agree. He is NOT being faithful to you, dear. Open your eyes and keep a better check on your man. You re getting played. I dont know how many there are total, but I know for a FACT of one. Same thing happened to me with my ex and it hurts. Just letting you know before you get in too deep. :-(
smoknya HD

Louisville, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2011
yall aint got shit to do but get on here and talk about ppl its funny to me but say what ya want
hahaha

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2011
b*tch he isnt faithful to you all he does is talk shit about you . . and when your not around he is for sure gettin it somewhere else trust me I no cause im the one givin it to him. . and I very much enjoy when he climbs on top of me and tells me how much sexier I am than you . . and how he hates even lookin at you naked and how bad your sex is . . haha thats why he gets it from me i dont bore him . . the only reason he's still with you is because i wont give him a chance because I no how he is . . so you just keep handin him money and ill keep him pleased in the bedroom . . and one more thing hows my pussy taste
personal opinion

Lake City, SC

#10 Aug 8, 2011
He's well endowed enough to choose from many. Those eyes alone can melt a woman. He will settle down when HE'S ready.
meeee

Johnson City, TN

#11 Aug 9, 2011
hahaha wrote:
b*tch he isnt faithful to you all he does is talk shit about you .. and when your not around he is for sure gettin it somewhere else trust me I no cause im the one givin it to him.. and I very much enjoy when he climbs on top of me and tells me how much sexier I am than you .. and how he hates even lookin at you naked and how bad your sex is .. haha thats why he gets it from me i dont bore him .. the only reason he's still with you is because i wont give him a chance because I no how he is .. so you just keep handin him money and ill keep him pleased in the bedroom .. and one more thing hows my pussy taste
haha, whatever
amanda simms

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Aug 10, 2011
well at least i know my son...which is his son is going to be a heartbreaker cause he has the same eyes :) yall are crazy lmao kody is kody and he is just getting amusement out of watching you all talk about him yall are pumping his head up too much i know greeneville is boring but get a life and just let him live his
uknome hahah

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2011
Ppl really y the hell cant ppl get a life and stop puttin comments on this dumbass website?!? Kody isnt a bad person by no means and whatever he does is his business not anyone elses so stay the hell out of it... if he wants to do all these things ppl says he does then let him its not hurtin u any and if it is then stay the hell away from him and stop hatin on him!!!=) love ya kody
ford girl

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2011
i just wanna know from the ppl on here talkin about him are u hatin cuz he wont give u a chance or cuz he wont give it to u anymore what is it i growed up with him aint seen him in a long time tho where is he these days
my buddy

Pageland, SC

#15 Aug 10, 2011
I knew when he was a lil boy that he would be a heartbreaker but he's unique, to say the least! Luv ya kodi;) come c me! I used 2 babysit ya. Keep being u babe.
Natasha

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 19, 2011
Kody is NOT a bad person, let him live his life the way he wants 2 n stop writin dumb shit on here... He is a hell of alot better than most of the guys in this town!! just cuz he's made bad choices in the past doesnt mean he's a bad person!!! Who hasnt made bad choices everyone has a past n im pretty sure that he doesnt give a amn what yall say about him!!! I love ya to death Kody, let em talk =) just gives u somethin to laugh about!!!
duh

Cowpens, SC

#17 Sep 19, 2011
The posting had stopped over a month ago, idiot! Trytaking your own advice.
lilsis

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2011
horsewhisperer wrote:
does he ever stay with one woman faithfully?? i have heard ALOT about him???
excuse me, I would appreciate it if you people would knock it off about kody, he ain't a bad guy, I mean. Really, if you know him pretty good he could be a nice guy!
Jokes on you

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Sep 19, 2011
hahaha wrote:
b*tch he isnt faithful to you all he does is talk shit about you .. and when your not around he is for sure gettin it somewhere else trust me I no cause im the one givin it to him.. and I very much enjoy when he climbs on top of me and tells me how much sexier I am than you .. and how he hates even lookin at you naked and how bad your sex is .. haha thats why he gets it from me i dont bore him .. the only reason he's still with you is because i wont give him a chance because I no how he is .. so you just keep handin him money and ill keep him pleased in the bedroom .. and one more thing hows my pussy taste
If he is screwing you when she isn't around than you can rest assured he is screwing someone else when you're not around. Lets see how cocky you sound when the doctor tells you what kind of sexually transmitted disease you got from screwing around with other people's boyfriends. Nasty a$$ ho.
smoknya HD

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Well i have to say I thought everyone found something better to do but guess not and i know for a fact I am clean I don't mess with trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Long live the king " 11 min Friend of 3
Is every woman a drug addict? 13 min Friend of 12
to u 16 min Friend of 3
lawsuit against county schools 29 min willard 11
Greene County Schools 1 hr willard 117
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Kohlrabi 8
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 14 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 15 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 20 hr atethere 25