Christian Man Seeking Place to Stay

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

New to Greeneville

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Hello. I知 a smart level-head christian man. I知 relocating to Greeneville because I love the city. I need a place to stay until I find a job. I知 looking to live with a woman. Ideally we will hit it off and can stat dating and form a relationship. I知 a great all around guy, and I知 attracted to women of all races, being that I知 mixed myself. I知 half spanish and half white. To me it痴 all personality and character. If any single christian women are open to letting a good man stay with them while I get settled in.Message me..Hopefully we will hit it off and can form a relationship, if not.we will def be good friends. I知 28, 510..athletic build. To me age is just a numberso if you are younger or older.still hit me up to chat. When I come, I won稚 be single longdon稚 miss out on a great guy.

Oh YeahI can also do a background check, references, ect

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#2 Jan 12, 2013
I know a horny 73 year old woman that is looking for a young stud...
george bush

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
that you bill brown?

Since: Dec 12

Monroe, NC

#4 Jan 12, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I know a horny 73 year old woman that is looking for a young stud...
YOU DO NOT KNOW ME! Quit pretending you do! LOL
Skippy

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 12, 2013
We know he's a moron because he is moving to Greeneville. He has no job now, and won't find one here.
whatwas that

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2013
So you are a "Christian" but you are offering your services as a giggolo in exchange for lodging? You are a knucklehead.
Becky

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Be my valentine <3

“targeting the right”

Since: Jan 13

here

#8 Jan 13, 2013
New to Greeneville wrote:
Hello. I知 a smart level-head christian man. I知 relocating to Greeneville because I love the city. I need a place to stay until I find a job. I知 looking to live with a woman. Ideally we will hit it off and can stat dating and form a relationship. I知 a great all around guy, and I知 attracted to women of all races, being that I知 mixed myself. I知 half spanish and half white. To me it痴 all personality and character. If any single christian women are open to letting a good man stay with them while I get settled in.Message me..Hopefully we will hit it off and can form a relationship, if not.we will def be good friends. I知 28, 510..athletic build. To me age is just a numberso if you are younger or older.still hit me up to chat. When I come, I won稚 be single longdon稚 miss out on a great guy.
Oh YeahI can also do a background check, references, ect
Narcissist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC under new management? 15 min Curious 1
Richard Craig Yohey 22 min Betternow 1
change is good. The Fugitives 32 min formerly 6
Tri-Cities Biggest Halloween Rock n Roll Party! 1 hr Mrs Roberson 3
What happen to the VFW 1 hr Mrs Roberson 21
What's a bored housewife to do? 1 hr Mrs Roberson 8
lol west greene vs. greeneville 1 hr Rufus Ruffgut 28
Body found in Greeneville creek 1 hr Mrs Roberson 6
Scintillaire Restaurant 1 hr atethere 25
Greene County Schools 14 hr watching the news 115