What are your 3 favorite colors combi...

What are your 3 favorite colors combined?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Combined doesn't mean mix them all up to one color...

Pink, green and black ~

And ima change my non favorite color to green.
Katy

Greeneville, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Yellow, red, purple.
Green, coral, lavendar.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Katy wrote:
Yellow, red, purple.
Green, coral, lavendar.
Interesting combinations.
The first, seems clashy...
The second I (heart) <3 !

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2013
White,white, and white.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
White,white, and white.
You lie. But ok... white is one of my favorite colors also...
Katy

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting combinations.
The first, seems clashy...
The second I (heart) <3 !
There are only 3 primary colors. Red, yellow, and blue. Primary colors cannot be obtained by mixing other colors. There are 3 secondary colors. Green , orange, and purple. Secondary colors are obtained by mixing primary colors. Green comes from mixing primary colors yellow and blue. Orange comes from mixing primary colors red and yellow. Purple comes from mixing primary colors red and blue. Tertiary colors come from mixing primary and secondary colors. That is how you get turquoise, etc.

Red , yellow and purple, which I mentioned are 2 primary colors and one secondary( purple) which is a mixture of red and blue. They do not clash. I am not advocating wearing clothes with those colors, or painting your walls, but they make a nice flower arrangement.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Katy wrote:
<quoted text>There are only 3 primary colors. Red, yellow, and blue. Primary colors cannot be obtained by mixing other colors. There are 3 secondary colors. Green , orange, and purple. Secondary colors are obtained by mixing primary colors. Green comes from mixing primary colors yellow and blue. Orange comes from mixing primary colors red and yellow. Purple comes from mixing primary colors red and blue. Tertiary colors come from mixing primary and secondary colors. That is how you get turquoise, etc.

Red , yellow and purple, which I mentioned are 2 primary colors and one secondary( purple) which is a mixture of red and blue. They do not clash. I am not advocating wearing clothes with those colors, or painting your walls, but they make a nice flower arrangement.
Uh... ok, ty.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh... ok, ty.
But I liked your second choices!
interested

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 24, 2013
gray, gold, and green

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Katy wrote:
<quoted text>There are only 3 primary colors. Red, yellow, and blue. Primary colors cannot be obtained by mixing other colors. There are 3 secondary colors. Green , orange, and purple. Secondary colors are obtained by mixing primary colors. Green comes from mixing primary colors yellow and blue. Orange comes from mixing primary colors red and yellow. Purple comes from mixing primary colors red and blue. Tertiary colors come from mixing primary and secondary colors. That is how you get turquoise, etc.
Red , yellow and purple, which I mentioned are 2 primary colors and one secondary( purple) which is a mixture of red and blue. They do not clash. I am not advocating wearing clothes with those colors, or painting your walls, but they make a nice flower arrangement.
Thank you for the info. A long time ago I was taught the above in an art class.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 25, 2013
I favor blacks, whites and Mexicans.
[email protected] t

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Black, white, and pink <3
Black and white w/any color seems to have a dramatic yet clean look

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="sw€â‚t~h₠[email protected]"]Black, white, and pink <3
Black and white w/any color seems to have a dramatic yet clean look[/QUOTE]
Hmm... how do you pronounce your name?
fame isnt

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Black, purple, red
cOlOr blind

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Apr 27, 2013
My favorite color is clear.
yoo_hoo

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Red, white and blue!!!
[email protected] t

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
[QUOTE who="swâ‚Ât~hâà ‚Â‚Ã‚rt"]Black, white, and pink <3
Black and white w/any color seems to have a dramatic yet clean look"

Hmm... how do you pronounce your name?
I went with a screen name that was different so that it wouldn't be copied by everyone..now I can't change it..sorry it does seem weird

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="sw€â‚t~h₠[email protected]"]<quoted text>I went with a screen name that was different so that it wouldn't be copied by everyone..now I can't change it..sorry it does seem weird[/QUOTE]
lol
Not weird ;) I like the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 9 min Cam Weber 44
And Trump loses yet ANOTHER Elector 9 min Cam Weber 23
NC Govenor Pat McCrory defeated! 10 min Cam Weber 44
Exclusive: Peter Griffin interviews Trump 12 min Cam Weber 9
Trump won the people Spoke. Get over it!!!! 13 min Cam Weber 2
Susan Henry 2 hr Woohoo 9
Big Jim and company?? 2 hr Matthew McConaughey 5
declaration of survival 10 hr Poor Eric 64

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages