First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Here we go again

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Greene Goblin wrote:
I do hope for your sake that this isn't the infamous Tyler affiliated with the "redrum gang". Judging from the way the hat is cocked, I am correct. Don't you kiddies know anything about organized crime?
For the love of God, get a life besides topix. Try to buy you a friend or something.
well

Gallatin, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2011
LOL who is this zit faced little queer. Did someone take a picture of a resident of Greene Valley? Shame on them
lol

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Wow, i hope that is not the hope of "redrum" what a little punk! LMAO! he isnt even big enough to hold the weight of a gun. This is a joke, right? My Lord, what is he, 11? LMAO!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#6 Sep 1, 2011
Leave him alone. He probably didn't post his own picture. Very likely one of his friends (or enemies) did it and he's getting a lot of flack over it.
U idiot

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Greene Goblin wrote:
Had the real Tyler posted it or not doesn't really matter. If he wasn't here talking his gang shit, no comment would have been made by me on this picture. I am sure he will handle this treason in the upcoming gang war/laser gun fight.:)
Are you seriously an adult? Why would you be saying anything to an obvious looking kid? Grow up.
U idiot

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Greene Goblin wrote:
Yeah seriously. Because this is what the real deal looks like. And this is what this "kid" is claiming to be.
Teen Charged in Suspected Gang Initiation Murder
Updated: Tuesday, 26 Oct 2010, 3:31 PM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 26 Oct 2010, 3:31 PM CDT
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/teen-...
Who are you??? topix police??
U idiot

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Greene Goblin wrote:
Ehm.. you called me out for posting? Confused much?.. Maybe take a break, kick back, take your temperature?
Not confused at all. Just watching a grown adult trying to badger a kid on topix. You dont know that kid. Could be a kid looking for attention and all you have done is fueled his anger for hate. You really are clueless to life arent you?
dont wanna know

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Sep 4, 2011
i know that kid he may be little but he can make big things happen and big things disappear i wouldnt mess wit him ive seen what he can do
Badazz MAN

Knoxville, TN

#14 Sep 4, 2011
dont wanna know wrote:
i know that kid he may be little but he can make big things happen and big things disappear i wouldnt mess wit him ive seen what he can do
LMAO!

lololololololololol
lmao

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2011
Are you saying this kid also does large insertions lmao
insaneclown

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Sep 5, 2011
I have had turds bigger then this come out of my ass and not near as ugly,I sure hope this aint the future of gangsta's
snickers

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Sep 6, 2011
insaneclown wrote:
I have had turds bigger then this come out of my ass and not near as ugly,I sure hope this aint the future of gangsta's
thats bc big bubba streached you out haha
insaneclown

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2011
snickers wrote:
<quoted text> thats bc big bubba streached you out haha
whatever u say bubba
Teehee

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2011
U idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Not confused at all. Just watching a grown adult trying to badger a kid on topix. You dont know that kid. Could be a kid looking for attention and all you have done is fueled his anger for hate. You really are clueless to life arent you?
He likes to pick on special needs individuals as well. GG doesn't have much character. OH and when you tell the truth and he knows it, he will begin to raz you about your spelling or intelect. He's a real piece of work. LOL I forgot to mention that he claims that he was only being sarcastic when someone repudiates his remarks.
THEHIGHHORSEMAN

Heiskell, TN

#20 Sep 6, 2011
that kid is high as hell
PainfullyAware

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Sep 6, 2011
U idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Are you seriously an adult? Why would you be saying anything to an obvious looking kid? Grow up.
Because this "kid" has been on here posting crap like he is the be all end all of gang War Lords. He is the one who started posting this crap AND his pic trying to make a name for himself. He is nothing more than a punk wannabe.
Tunker

Chatsworth, GA

#23 Sep 8, 2011
LOL REDRUM is a gang led by this ginger?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Welllll

Franklin, TN

#24 Sep 8, 2011
Who is this kid?
Uhmmm

Franklin, TN

#25 Sep 8, 2011
does anyone know this kids last name?
Harley Angel

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Sep 8, 2011
Tyler,

You are a child, you wouldn't survive a fight with a paper bag.

Old Adage or in your case, Simple Advice:

NEVER write a check your arse couldn't even cash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who 'thinks' theyre bader then bad 34 min Just Me 2
Ricky smelcer and Cory mathes 44 min Tori charles 3
Cutshall 47 min do you 2
Finally equal rights under the law for all 54 min Humanist 160
Allan harmon 1 hr Yup 3
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 1 hr Adaani 340
Tonya Bowman 1 hr Adaani 3
Ah the Confederate Flag 3 hr southernpride 44
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 3 hr Houston Valley Ma... 35
gneville sun hard up for news 9 hr TheUnkownPoster 51