Native

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2012
Next time he comes record it on video with your cell phone.
yolanda

Brentwood, TN

#23 Mar 4, 2012
Covington credit gives us the power and the credit to go and purchase lemon pledge in mass quantities at Sams!

Anyone looking for nude cleaners?
devil incarnate

Blacksburg, SC

#24 Mar 8, 2012
This is so typical...especially of greeneville. I DO work for a finance company in town, not covington though. Simple fact is...when people around here NEED money, they're as nice and courteous as can be. When it comes time to pay back....suddenly they're a victim of some atrocity. If you pay the loan per contract.....there's no problem. When you don't you're at best a loser but also a theif. If you don't see it this way, you're not beinghonest with yourself OR you're possibly an Obama supporting democrat waiting for someone to give you charity from their hard work. Now, go ahead and someone cuss me. Do I think I'm better than you? Yes. Absolutely, I pay my bills...and on time
cantell

Antioch, TN

#25 Mar 8, 2012
devil incarnate wrote:
This is so typical...especially of greeneville. I DO work for a finance company in town, not covington though. Simple fact is...when people around here NEED money, they're as nice and courteous as can be. When it comes time to pay back....suddenly they're a victim of some atrocity. If you pay the loan per contract.....there's no problem. When you don't you're at best a loser but also a theif. If you don't see it this way, you're not beinghonest with yourself OR you're possibly an Obama supporting democrat waiting for someone to give you charity from their hard work. Now, go ahead and someone cuss me. Do I think I'm better than you? Yes. Absolutely, I pay my bills...and on time
Yes we can tell you work at a place like that because you’re too dumb to work anywhere else. Just look how you wrote this, Can you find any mistakes in yours? I would say not. Also you can see by the type prints that you have big fat fingers. I would guess you’re at least 100 to 150 pounds overweight. And of course you’re a b!+ch. The next time you want people to really think your better than them get someone else to write it out for you.
devil incarnate

Blacksburg, SC

#26 Mar 8, 2012
Yolandaa that was the funniest thing I've read all day...thanks!
jessica

Greeneville, TN

#27 Mar 10, 2012
did you ever think that maybe the dead beat that isnt paying his bill has had numerous chances to work something out with this office?? I have a loan there and have been late a few times but all you have todo is call them and make arrangements or let them know whats going on, just check in every week and they might cut you some slack. also for someone to be at your door collecting money you have to be at least 30 days over due. and i about guarantee you that when the ladies in this office were calling to try to talk to this dead beat sob and set up arrangements that he probably started cursing them and running his mouth sounding all big and bad, he probably thought if someone showed up it would be a woman and he probably figured he could run his mouth to a chick.... guess he learned his lesson. thanks to scum bags like this man Cody and people from other loan offices have to waste their time after office hours going out to hunt them down, yeah they could just let them go and not bother with trying to get the money but then they wouldnt get paid so uh if you ask me Cody was just doing his job, and thats something that your "friend" cant say.
Go ahead and make little comments about my typing and mistakes but seriously who cares about the grammar, it just shows i made my point and you have nothing else to do:) thank you have a nice day and come again.....
WE GOT YOUR BACK CODY!!!
seriously

Rock Hill, SC

#28 Mar 10, 2012
Don't like collections calls? Then pay your damn sh*t! Or better yet, don't get a loan. Learn to be fiscally responsible without these consumer loan companies!

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#29 Mar 10, 2012
Well, in all actuality, he couldn't come in. No matter what he said, he legally couldn't come in. Being said, why did your friend even bother to open the door? If there is an angry voice outside, keep your door shut.

There is no need to conduct business like this though people. Regardless of when a bill is paid or not. We have a court system that is used every day for this very reason. This is not the wild wild west. If you were to show up at my door acting in this manner for ANY reason, you may leave in an ambulance. It is far too easy to drag your ass in, say you stepped in trying to rob me, and I defended myself by beating your brains in. Because then the law is on my side, provided I don't have a meth lab downstairs.
debt quarry

Washington, DC

#30 Mar 10, 2012
jessica wrote:
did you ever think that maybe the dead beat that isnt paying his bill has had numerous chances to work something out with this office?? I have a loan there and have been late a few times but all you have todo is call them and make arrangements or let them know whats going on, just check in every week and they might cut you some slack. also for someone to be at your door collecting money you have to be at least 30 days over due. and i about guarantee you that when the ladies in this office were calling to try to talk to this dead beat sob and set up arrangements that he probably started cursing them and running his mouth sounding all big and bad, he probably thought if someone showed up it would be a woman and he probably figured he could run his mouth to a chick.... guess he learned his lesson. thanks to scum bags like this man Cody and people from other loan offices have to waste their time after office hours going out to hunt them down, yeah they could just let them go and not bother with trying to get the money but then they wouldnt get paid so uh if you ask me Cody was just doing his job, and thats something that your "friend" cant say.
Go ahead and make little comments about my typing and mistakes but seriously who cares about the grammar, it just shows i made my point and you have nothing else to do:) thank you have a nice day and come again.....
WE GOT YOUR BACK CODY!!!
You hit the nail on the head. All they want is to do their jobs. I don't know that I have his back, but in that business, the customer is always wrong. Contracts are contracts. I wonder what he spent the stolen money on?
wondering

Antioch, TN

#31 Mar 10, 2012
jessica wrote:
did you ever think that maybe the dead beat that isnt paying his bill has had numerous chances to work something out with this office?? I have a loan there and have been late a few times but all you have todo is call them and make arrangements or let them know whats going on, just check in every week and they might cut you some slack. also for someone to be at your door collecting money you have to be at least 30 days over due. and i about guarantee you that when the ladies in this office were calling to try to talk to this dead beat sob and set up arrangements that he probably started cursing them and running his mouth sounding all big and bad, he probably thought if someone showed up it would be a woman and he probably figured he could run his mouth to a chick.... guess he learned his lesson. thanks to scum bags like this man Cody and people from other loan offices have to waste their time after office hours going out to hunt them down, yeah they could just let them go and not bother with trying to get the money but then they wouldnt get paid so uh if you ask me Cody was just doing his job, and thats something that your "friend" cant say.
Go ahead and make little comments about my typing and mistakes but seriously who cares about the grammar, it just shows i made my point and you have nothing else to do:) thank you have a nice day and come again.....
WE GOT YOUR BACK CODY!!!
For one the man is a nice man that wouldn't cuss anyone. He is also disabled and anyone that would take up for a SOB like Cody must be just as bad. No it's not good to be behind on a loan, but to send a big fat thug like Cody to assault him is worse. If he does go back over there make sure you go to have his back, But you need to be strong to carry his a^^ back to that old police cruiser he drives because it won’t happen the same way again. What are you married to that fat bas=ard? Or just love the want to be cop types.
debt quarry

Bowie, MD

#32 Mar 10, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>For one the man is a nice man that wouldn't cuss anyone. He is also disabled and anyone that would take up for a SOB like Cody must be just as bad. No it's not good to be behind on a loan, but to send a big fat thug like Cody to assault him is worse. If he does go back over there make sure you go to have his back, But you need to be strong to carry his a^^ back to that old police cruiser he drives because it wonÂ’t happen the same way again. What are you married to that fat bas=ard? Or just love the want to be cop types.
If he's a wanna be cop then the guy must be a criminal. Oh yea, he's stealing Money. Now everyone gets it. Pay your mother lovin bill!
wondering

Antioch, TN

#33 Mar 10, 2012
debt quarry wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's a wanna be cop then the guy must be a criminal. Oh yea, he's stealing Money. Now everyone gets it. Pay your mother lovin bill!
Damn. Why do you even get on here if your too stupid to read and understand what’s going on? Oh I’m sure your one of those that has to work at one of those places to.
wondering

Antioch, TN

#34 Mar 10, 2012
Strange Smoke wrote:
Well, in all actuality, he couldn't come in. No matter what he said, he legally couldn't come in. Being said, why did your friend even bother to open the door? If there is an angry voice outside, keep your door shut.
There is no need to conduct business like this though people. Regardless of when a bill is paid or not. We have a court system that is used every day for this very reason. This is not the wild wild west. If you were to show up at my door acting in this manner for ANY reason, you may leave in an ambulance. It is far too easy to drag your ass in, say you stepped in trying to rob me, and I defended myself by beating your brains in. Because then the law is on my side, provided I don't have a meth lab downstairs.
He did answer the door because he has been working with them and trying to get caught up. The people that live around him heard what was going on too. I guess Cody saw he had an old disabled person and wanted to be tough. He beat on the door so hard that it put dents in it. After the man told him when he would be in to pay he went to shut the door and Cody hit it again and the door knob hit the man in his wrist. He is talking to a lawyer and is going to press charges against the SOB. And your right there is laws against people doing that. And I told him to talk to his lawyer about a law suit on the credit place that he works for. And if he tries that again I think he will see all old people can't be pushed too much because if it happens again the man will get a surprise and find out old people can protect their self. Makes you wonder what he would do to get a payment out of an old woman.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#35 Mar 10, 2012
Maybe he will not have to worry about another payment to them again? lol

I have to say that would have more irony than the maiden voyage of the Titanic.
deere

Johnson City, TN

#36 Mar 10, 2012
Next time let him come through the door and blow his asz back out
jessica

Greeneville, TN

#37 Mar 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>For one the man is a nice man that wouldn't cuss anyone. He is also disabled and anyone that would take up for a SOB like Cody must be just as bad. No it's not good to be behind on a loan, but to send a big fat thug like Cody to assault him is worse. If he does go back over there make sure you go to have his back, But you need to be strong to carry his a^^ back to that old police cruiser he drives because it won’t happen the same way again. What are you married to that fat bas=ard? Or just love the want to be cop types.
um no actually i think Cody is a very well mannered guy and he doesnt lose his temper till you go off on him first, did you ever think the sorry thief isnt telling you the truth??? it might help if you actually knew both sides of the story dont ya think. and Cody is sooo not fat i think you meant to say built like a brick sh!+ house. its sorry azz people like you and this good for nothing customer that have the economy down so bad, bottom line is if your going to borrow money dont be a deadbeat and not pay your bill. and who cares what car he drives, a lot of people drive old cop cars, oh let me guess you also hate cops too, believe they are just horrible, well honey thats your problem nobody elses.
A friend

Nolensville, TN

#38 Mar 12, 2012
jessica, You are absolutely right! Whoever this "wondering" person is, they are either a piece of sh*t like that dead beat guy or just a typical Topix warrior. If you don't pay, who ever you are, you get a collection call. Betcha that old S.O.B. has a cell phone and a pack of smokes. Hey wondering, why don't you get off Topix and go pay this guys bill for him. Then he won't be bothered by the big, bad bill collector again. Hey deere why don't u shut up and blow yourself thru a door.
okkk

Antioch, TN

#39 Mar 12, 2012
A friend wrote:
jessica, You are absolutely right! Whoever this "wondering" person is, they are either a piece of sh*t like that dead beat guy or just a typical Topix warrior. If you don't pay, who ever you are, you get a collection call. Betcha that old S.O.B. has a cell phone and a pack of smokes. Hey wondering, why don't you get off Topix and go pay this guys bill for him. Then he won't be bothered by the big, bad bill collector again. Hey deere why don't u shut up and blow yourself thru a door.
Only know what I have read here but to me you and your friend are a piece of sh*t. There is no excuse for treating an old person like wondering said that old man was treated. Wished I would have seen that and I bet he would think again about how he treated older people. They said he drove a surplus police cruiser that tells you something about what the SOB is thinking he is. A want to be cop but not enough balls to be one. You turds have a great flush.
deere

Johnson City, TN

#40 Mar 12, 2012
A friend wrote:
jessica, You are absolutely right! Whoever this "wondering" person is, they are either a piece of sh*t like that dead beat guy or just a typical Topix warrior. If you don't pay, who ever you are, you get a collection call. Betcha that old S.O.B. has a cell phone and a pack of smokes. Hey wondering, why don't you get off Topix and go pay this guys bill for him. Then he won't be bothered by the big, bad bill collector again. Hey deere why don't u shut up and blow yourself thru a door.
hey cody you are not as bad as you think you are, oush around and old man, you and bitner should team up then you will have a car with lights on top then every one will fear you lol what a joke
Your Name Here

Nolensville, TN

#41 Mar 12, 2012
Sad so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 9 min consuma culcha 54
Jason Adams (Sep '14) 10 min DreamGirl 8
Transgender bathroom 10 min Kohlrabi 50
Richard C Yohey 14 min Der 2
gneville sun hard up for news 22 min Kohlrabi 36
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 22 min KRC82 28
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 24 min more info 8
Ah the Confederate Flag 30 min Dixie40 23
Finally equal rights under the law for all 32 min Dixie40 122
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages