sos

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I see her walkin tha streets all tha time, shes still a snitch, n dope head, got busted again not too long ago, and like I said, shes walkin tha streets. gets whatever she can, from whoever she can, and on to tha next one. TOTAL TRASH! WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH! NOTHIN BUT A HOMELESS PILL WHO#E.
sos

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

OMG, I'M SO SORRY, I THOUGHT THE THREAD SAID AMANDA "HARRIS"--- NOT "HARRISON"
I DON'T KNOW ANY AMANDA HARRISON / LANDERS
BUT THA <AMANDA HARRIS> IS EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED, A SNITCHING, LYING, HOMELESS (AND I'M NOT KNOCKING ANYONE WHO CAN'T AFFORD HOUSING, JUST HER BECAUSE SHE HAS EXHAUSTED AND USED ANY, AND EVERYONE THAT WOULD HELP HER)PILL WHORE, WHO WOULD SUCK A D**K FOR A DOLLAR, AND WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO GIVE YOU .75 CENTS BACK IF THE POOR WHORE HAD IT!
SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT STEAL, AND LIE TO ME. AND THEN TRIED TO OFFER ME HER ASS FOR THA THINGS SHE STOLE, BUT I COULDNT GET PAST THE STAINS ON THE CROTCH, AND ASS OF HER PANTS, LET ALONE THE FACT YOU COULD SMELL HER FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.
I'M NOT A PICKY MAN, BUT I JUST HAD A FEELING I'D BE CATCHING SOMETHING I'D END UP @ THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT FEELING ALL KINDS OF STUPID WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEIR WASN'T A CURE FOR THA GIFT SHE'D GIVEN ME..NOT TO MENTION THE FACT SHE HAS APPARENTLY FORGOT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A FEW KIDS, WHO WOULDN'T KNOW HER IF THEY SAW HER, BUT THAT'S PROBABLY A SIDE EFFECT OF BEING CONSTANTLY TWEEKED OUT OFF CRACK, OR NODDED OUT ON PILL'S, OR THE HEP. KICKIN IN. SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE SHE'S RUINED HERSELF, AND THEIR AIN'T NO COMMIN BACK FROM THE KINDA LIFE SHE'S ALREADY LIVED!! AND I KNOW HER WELL!
ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR NOT READING TWICE, AND POSTING ONCE... I COMPLETLY MISREAD THE HEADING.
AND FELT THE NEED TO POST AND VENT ON THE {HARRIS}I KNOW
ONCE I GOT STARTED I FELT THE NEED TO FINISH I'M JUST SO SICK OF THESE GIRLS THAT WALK THESE STREETS
TRYING TO SELL THEIR NASTY ASSES FOR DOPE. HELL SHE NEEDS TO GET HER ONE OF THOES SIGNS N STAND IN FRONT OF THE GREENVILLA MOTEL WHERE SHE USUALLY CAN BE FOUND WAITING OUTSIDE LOOKIN FOR THA CRACK MAN, LEARN HOW TO SPIN THAT MOTHERF#@KER, AND MABEY SOME OTHER FOOL WOULD FEEL SORRY ENOUGH FOR HER TO BUY HER A FIX, JUST STAND DOWNWIND IF YOU DO DECIDE TO CONVERSATE WITH IT.
len

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

sos wrote:
OMG, I'M SO SORRY, I THOUGHT THE THREAD SAID AMANDA "HARRIS"--- NOT "HARRISON"
I DON'T KNOW ANY AMANDA HARRISON / LANDERS
BUT THA <AMANDA HARRIS> IS EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED, A SNITCHING, LYING, HOMELESS (AND I'M NOT KNOCKING ANYONE WHO CAN'T AFFORD HOUSING, JUST HER BECAUSE SHE HAS EXHAUSTED AND USED ANY, AND EVERYONE THAT WOULD HELP HER)PILL WHORE, WHO WOULD SUCK A D**K FOR A DOLLAR, AND WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO GIVE YOU .75 CENTS BACK IF THE POOR WHORE HAD IT!
SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT STEAL, AND LIE TO ME. AND THEN TRIED TO OFFER ME HER ASS FOR THA THINGS SHE STOLE, BUT I COULDNT GET PAST THE STAINS ON THE CROTCH, AND ASS OF HER PANTS, LET ALONE THE FACT YOU COULD SMELL HER FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.
I'M NOT A PICKY MAN, BUT I JUST HAD A FEELING I'D BE CATCHING SOMETHING I'D END UP @ THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT FEELING ALL KINDS OF STUPID WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEIR WASN'T A CURE FOR THA GIFT SHE'D GIVEN ME..NOT TO MENTION THE FACT SHE HAS APPARENTLY FORGOT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A FEW KIDS, WHO WOULDN'T KNOW HER IF THEY SAW HER, BUT THAT'S PROBABLY A SIDE EFFECT OF BEING CONSTANTLY TWEEKED OUT OFF CRACK, OR NODDED OUT ON PILL'S, OR THE HEP. KICKIN IN. SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE SHE'S RUINED HERSELF, AND THEIR AIN'T NO COMMIN BACK FROM THE KINDA LIFE SHE'S ALREADY LIVED!! AND I KNOW HER WELL!
ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR NOT READING TWICE, AND POSTING ONCE... I COMPLETLY MISREAD THE HEADING.
AND FELT THE NEED TO POST AND VENT ON THE {HARRIS}I KNOW
ONCE I GOT STARTED I FELT THE NEED TO FINISH I'M JUST SO SICK OF THESE GIRLS THAT WALK THESE STREETS
TRYING TO SELL THEIR NASTY ASSES FOR DOPE. HELL SHE NEEDS TO GET HER ONE OF THOES SIGNS N STAND IN FRONT OF THE GREENVILLA MOTEL WHERE SHE USUALLY CAN BE FOUND WAITING OUTSIDE LOOKIN FOR THA CRACK MAN, LEARN HOW TO SPIN THAT MOTHERF#@KER, AND MABEY SOME OTHER FOOL WOULD FEEL SORRY ENOUGH FOR HER TO BUY HER A FIX, JUST STAND DOWNWIND IF YOU DO DECIDE TO CONVERSATE WITH IT.
AMANDA HARRIS. she is an informant. For sho
Fucker69

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up? That went to sg 08. They better b two diff Amanda Harris cuz that's my younger cuz n I kno for damn sure she not nething that was jus posted she exact opposite?... That girl nvr even smoked weed I don't think let alone walkin the streets tryin get pills lol
sos

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I can tell you that the Amanda Harris i'm talking about is certainly NOT the one you know, so they must be 2.. n I don't hav to hold anything, because the one i'm talking bout I know first hand!
she's nothing but a lying piece of shi* period, and if I see her out walkin tha streets again, next time i'm gonna make sure we speed up n i'm openin tha door n taggin her skank ass with it. that way she'll at least hav a place to live (Laughlin Memorial) lmfao!!
Family

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Amanda landers is a very great person and an excellent mother, takes care of her baby a lot better than most mothers do. And she is a very nice person, about to graduate and has an amazing fiancÚ that treats her like gold...yeah so that's what's up with her these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info