First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bill bill

Greeneville, TN

#41 Dec 12, 2011
and since im such a liar ill just wait til witt drives his car over to my crib and ill make sure to send a christmas gift to the family.. thats how nice i am.....merry christmas!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42 Dec 12, 2011
Grown Folk ha i'm older than you but whatever just dont start shit with my dad. He aint done shit to you or any one else for that matter..
stephee

United States

#43 Dec 12, 2011
Bill bill how old are you? 30 or so.. Hmm I think your just jealous cause your bi*ch whitt is with my dad wich is what 25 years older than you.. I would be ashamed to even put my name on this topix if I was you. Let's face it your mad cause all your girls come to my dad to give them what you can't get for them.. Ha I'm sorry for you, you must not be doing something right, and as for all these other girls that come to the house my dad has tried helping. So please run your mouth a little bit more about something you don't know.

Location hidden

#44 Dec 12, 2011
stephee wrote:
Bill bill how old are you? 30 or so.. Hmm I think your just jealous cause your bi*ch whitt is with my dad wich is what 25 years older than you.. I would be ashamed to even put my name on this topix if I was you. Let's face it your mad cause all your girls come to my dad to give them what you can't get for them.. Ha I'm sorry for you, you must not be doing something right, and as for all these other girls that come to the house my dad has tried helping. So please run your mouth a little bit more about something you don't know.
You tell them Stephee.. I have been trying and they think i'm lieing. Ha now there are two of us who know the truth about him you guys keep believing them nasty bitches. that what you doo
bill bill

Greeneville, TN

#45 Dec 13, 2011
k just answer my question and ill leave it alone....where does his medication go????? he goes to the clinics to get there little blue pills... i know this for a fact so quit calling me a liar... as for the daughter that lives with him,she just stays there to get his pills also... i dont have to make up lies and im not with whitt so how does that hurt me... yeah i talk to whitt everyday along with most of his other girls... bottom line is my name is on here and steve dont try and help shit!!!! i dont have to pay for shit...wohoo now i got two of his offsprings on here, are you even sure who your daddy is!!! lol

Location hidden

#47 Dec 13, 2011
WOOHOO and Rose petal is bridgette.
stephee

United States

#48 Dec 14, 2011
Bill bill were does your crack go...why are you talking sh*t on here when you sale. Your dumb
bill bill

Nolensville, TN

#50 Dec 16, 2011
between my ass cheeks the last time i checked...i dont sale nothing but cars...please check if you dont believe.....

Location hidden

#51 Dec 16, 2011
Not fun when someone calls you out on your game huh????? You keep your mouth shut about my dad you dont know shit abut him nor will you ever. He is a smart man and he only lets people know what he wants them to know. I highly doubt him crying to you about Whitt. He has enough Puss to where he not going to cry over just one whore believe that.
please

Greeneville, TN

#52 Dec 17, 2011
woohoo69 wrote:
Not fun when someone calls you out on your game huh????? You keep your mouth shut about my dad you dont know shit abut him nor will you ever. He is a smart man and he only lets people know what he wants them to know. I highly doubt him crying to you about Whitt. He has enough Puss to where he not going to cry over just one whore believe that.
Yes and all his "puss" are early 20s, strung out thieves, who he gets by pills only!!! I think that's what Bill is trying to say. You said it better them him though.

Location hidden

#53 Dec 17, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and all his "puss" are early 20s, strung out thieves, who he gets by pills only!!! I think that's what Bill is trying to say. You said it better them him though.
your right most of the girls he is with are only in there 20's so what. I know plenty of people who have married people well over 30 years older than them what dose that matter it dont... Its his business who he is with no one else. i think as long as he is happy it dont matter. Its not like he loves any of these girls we have spoke about on here. Its dont bother me who he is scrogging why should it bother anyone else. What my dad dose is his business and his alone. He's a grown a&$ man let him be and let this sh$* die. If any of you really new him you would known he is a good man who has always taken care of his kids and family. And I know he tries to help some of them girls they just not ready for it. Ihave seen them dope sick and cold sweats and them cring wanting to get high. I know my dad and i know what he trys to do for some of these girls.
bitchbye

Wesley Chapel, FL

#54 Nov 27, 2012
If anyone has any questions why don't you ask his son Harry, seems as if he is the only one since, last I heard he ain't talked to him in 7 yrs wonder why???????
Fact

United States

#55 Nov 28, 2012
Steve Haun is the worst human being I have ever known. Who cares? He will go to hell. Period.
really

United States

#56 Mar 13, 2013
Is it true he shot his daughters boyfriend just because he was black??? If so why has nothing been done ....
change change

Mooresboro, NC

#57 Mar 13, 2013
bill bill wrote:
between my ass cheeks the last time i checked...i dont sale nothing but cars...please check if you dont believe.....

that's right that coon doesn't have to sell crack you get paid by law enforcement yea that's right your a snitch think about it this jungle bunnyhas sold dope for years and never got caught that'scauseheworks with them my brother in law works for the city and works with the drug task force and I know he has been working with a female Marshall to stayoutofjail and he works for Tim Davis's tubby ass whenhehas to informants make decent money you know riding that nice ass 97 benz with 22s ok they 16s but he keep em clean what a joke for a dope boy or man should I say old timer he's a embarrassment to real drug dealers I know junkies with nicer cars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facebook 18 min popo 6
Feeling lonely for the holidays 37 min Really 84
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 5,550
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr WGAlumni 54
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr Veronica 9
How offen do u eat her out? 1 hr Veronica 5
tyler walls at dtr 1 hr dtr worker 22
wheel tax 5 hr cougarnut 119
What is your favorite poem? 7 hr English Techer 128
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 9 hr Funny 13
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County Thu Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search