fact

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2011
He is a trashy drug dealer and has to give his drugs to young girls to even get laid.LMAO.
iknow

Johnson City, TN

#22 Nov 21, 2011
fact wrote:
He is a trashy drug dealer and has to give his drugs to young girls to even get laid.LMAO.
Yeah. He is pathetic.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 29, 2011
IKNOW and FACT you dont know shit. That is my dad you are talking about. He is not pathetic and he dont give no one drugs so you need to keep his name out your mouth. He's a good man who worked his ass of to take care of his family. he might have younge girl friends but not because he gives them drugs. I have seen that man get 3 diffrent girls off of pills. So you might want to get your story straight ok. Ask any of them they will tell you that too. If anyone is pathetic is you guys for talking shit aabout someone you dont know. i bet you wouldnt say shit to his face or any of his girls.
iknowhim

Fort Campbell, TN

#24 Nov 30, 2011
who is this?
woohoo69 wrote:
IKNOW and FACT you dont know shit. That is my dad you are talking about. He is not pathetic and he dont give no one drugs so you need to keep his name out your mouth. He's a good man who worked his ass of to take care of his family. he might have younge girl friends but not because he gives them drugs. I have seen that man get 3 diffrent girls off of pills. So you might want to get your story straight ok. Ask any of them they will tell you that too. If anyone is pathetic is you guys for talking shit aabout someone you dont know. i bet you wouldnt say shit to his face or any of his girls.
Hes great

Taylors, SC

#25 Nov 30, 2011
Everyone talking shit on this website can shut the f up. Stephen and Steve are wonderful people. Everyone needs to quit being a puss and if you have something to say, say it to their face.
Hes great

Taylors, SC

#26 Nov 30, 2011
Stephee*

Location hidden

#27 Dec 1, 2011
No its not Stephee. Steve has 4 daughters.
moshiem citizen

Knoxville, TN

#28 Dec 2, 2011
Steve trades pills for puss. Just ask Cheyenne Foulks and Whitney Fugate. They dont deney it. Marvin Dorton and Steve trade pills and about 7 girls go to both of them to get pills. Seen with my own eyes. And girls, dont act like you all know for a fact he doesn't because I highly doubt you would see that side of him.

Location hidden

#29 Dec 4, 2011
moshiem citizen wrote:
Steve trades pills for puss. Just ask Cheyenne Foulks and Whitney Fugate. They dont deney it. Marvin Dorton and Steve trade pills and about 7 girls go to both of them to get pills. Seen with my own eyes. And girls, dont act like you all know for a fact he doesn't because I highly doubt you would see that side of him.
Let me tell you something he has helped cheyenne and Whittney get off pills i have seen that with my own two eyes. ask Chy way she got her ass beat. Cause she was getting high and I beat her ass. so dont say shit you dont know what your talkoing about. I have seen him try to help not only them two but amber and holly ricker and a few others wont mention there names case they are better than any of the above say some more shit about my FATHER. Bet you want do it to mine his or any of his girls face. Know why cause you would get your ass beat down Thats Real talk
now wat

Johnson City, TN

#30 Dec 5, 2011
rosepetal29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something he has helped cheyenne and Whittney get off pills i have seen that with my own two eyes. ask Chy way she got her ass beat. Cause she was getting high and I beat her ass. so dont say shit you dont know what your talkoing about. I have seen him try to help not only them two but amber and holly ricker and a few others wont mention there names case they are better than any of the above say some more shit about my FATHER. Bet you want do it to mine his or any of his girls face. Know why cause you would get your ass beat down Thats Real talk
Bill Bill put his name on here and you aint done shit bitch and neither has your worthless old man.
I know

United States

#31 Dec 5, 2011
Bridget, Harry, Tiffany, Brooke, Stephee, I'm sorry this info is out there but Ive been to his house. I'm a girl who you all know well and Steve tried to give me pills for me to sleep with him. Period. Sorry.
girly

Knoxville, TN

#32 Dec 5, 2011
rosepetal29 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so funny caz none of those girls are off pills. Those are the girls that sleep around for pills. Why else would they be hanging out with an old man old enough to be their papaw? Come on now who is going to believe your statement. Two of those girls are in jail now because of pills.

Location hidden

#33 Dec 6, 2011
Two of them might be in ther for pills but Chy was dope sick for days cause my dad and I were getting her off pills her stupid ass wouldn't stay off them and decided to steal from my baby sis thats why she got her ass kicked and kicked out of our house. Whitney samething tried to help her to and she ran back to marves. Same with Amber Ricker Tried every way in the world to keep her straight while she was prego but all this nasty whores run to Steve to help them get off then they get to wanting it an mess everything up. Bill Bill Please he is one nasty fool too. If any of you have something to say about what i have said please say it to me this is Bridgette. All them girls use him cause they think he got money and a nice house and nice cars and they think they got a free ride. I know this man better than any of you. He's alot of things but onething I can say is he helps those that need it and give them stuff for puss na not happening. keep his name out of your mouth or go to his face and say this I bet you wont or say it to mine o i bet you wont. Bill Bill keep talking your junk.
Wondering

Brentwood, TN

#34 Dec 7, 2011
how about nicole sexton then...
oops

Piney Flats, TN

#35 Dec 7, 2011
How about Grace Mays???????? He had her steal all sorts of shit to trade for pills as well as trade for sex. He's been doing this for years....you'd think he'd eventually get caught. I hate it for his girls, but they need face the truth, sad as it is.

Location hidden

#36 Dec 7, 2011
grace was on them but he didnt have her steal anything she did that on her own. Nicole is just nasty she might have done pills but not because of him why dont yall get a life and stop worring about my dad and who he is with half of you are just jelouse befor Grace even started doing pills she was with my dad. I know this for a fact
Wes

United States

#37 Dec 7, 2011
wow nicole has really got a name in this town... i know she is thief for sure... why is she nasty?
bill bill

Greeneville, TN

#38 Dec 11, 2011
well im back...and since you know everything i took my ass straight to your daddy and all he does is tell lies.. i went to his house..went to his room and all he did was sit his fat ass in his chair and cry over whit..now why dont you tell another lie.. whitney just got out and do we have to say that she is already getting money from your pops to get her fix..oh yeah he gets her hair and nails did and other small stuff and amber ricker well the world knows about that.. holly ricker the same thing... oh what about nasty ass soupy??? i guess hes getting her off pills too... ever answerd my question if he dont do the pills and he dont give them away then where the fu@k did they go??? just asking..and if i remember steve called me mad as hell well he never carried through with any of the shit he was talking... you little girls better stay on the sidelines....
woohoo69 wrote:
Two of them might be in ther for pills but Chy was dope sick for days cause my dad and I were getting her off pills her stupid ass wouldn't stay off them and decided to steal from my baby sis thats why she got her ass kicked and kicked out of our house. Whitney samething tried to help her to and she ran back to marves. Same with Amber Ricker Tried every way in the world to keep her straight while she was prego but all this nasty whores run to Steve to help them get off then they get to wanting it an mess everything up. Bill Bill Please he is one nasty fool too. If any of you have something to say about what i have said please say it to me this is Bridgette. All them girls use him cause they think he got money and a nice house and nice cars and they think they got a free ride. I know this man better than any of you. He's alot of things but onething I can say is he helps those that need it and give them stuff for puss na not happening. keep his name out of your mouth or go to his face and say this I bet you wont or say it to mine o i bet you wont. Bill Bill keep talking your junk.

Location hidden

#39 Dec 11, 2011
keep talking your shit Bill Bill i dont give a shit about you or any of them. I know my dad and what he dose. soupy has not been to his house in months i know that for a fact. all i'm saying is my dad dont get on here so if anyone has anything to say about him say it to his face.
bill bill

Greeneville, TN

#40 Dec 12, 2011
please stay out of grown folks business its obvious you dont know your pops... hes a great man lmao.. hes really just a broke down sugar daddy...im nt mad, just dont sit and act as if hes a saint..so nobody has yet to answer my question.. what happens to the pills?? you can go check anywhere ive never been to ANY KIND OF CLINIC TO GET PILLS
woohoo69 wrote:
keep talking your shit Bill Bill i dont give a shit about you or any of them. I know my dad and what he dose. soupy has not been to his house in months i know that for a fact. all i'm saying is my dad dont get on here so if anyone has anything to say about him say it to his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SGHS girls win 2 min Class Envy 5
***** last post wins ***** 3 min Bree_Z 1,433
Winter snow storm predicted 11 min Bree_Z 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Bree_Z 7,524
Jordan greenway Spencer feizel 36 min drugs rot your brain 17
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 1 hr dirtdobber 50
What exactly is wrong with Tina Staten? 1 hr James 3
damn fourwheelers 13 hr Kohlrabi 11
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match