LowLife

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Everyone wants so much time with hawk hell I only want 45 to 55 seconds tops he would be begging
Patrick

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

ShanksnShanks wrote:
There is no doubt Hawk will get some kind of treatment program rather than any real jail time. It's amazing the hypocrisy in this community. If you are just a regular person in Gville and have a couple beers on the weekend, people will judge you as a sinner. But, if you're a state representative who drinks heavily and is involved in domestic violence, they turn a blind eye. Complete double standard.
Stop electing this clown.
Amen
Donwatsn

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Punched a woman drunk holding a baby and GOT REELECTED? Dare somebody I even say FAMILY VSLUES from Greene COUNTY. That's just ridiculous.

I have has many arguments with more than one woman, when anger enters from the stage right, I exit stage left. I will not be angry in the presence of a woman or a child.

I won't do it.

You NEVER hit a woman or a child, unless of course you're a lawmaker..

Tis is sickening

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville