Bart

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Are you people ever going to prosecute this dude or are we just gonna start letting people pinch women and blacks in Greene county? I was wondering if I could drive DOwn this afternoon and maybe get of one you wife beaters to take a whack at me.? Today would be a good day. No guns, no knives...just give me a guy whon would punch a woman in some parking lot somewhere. ThE whole thing won't take 2 minutes, you can even film it. We can put it on Utube.so if somebody knows somebodyninngreeneville who is a David hawk, pick him up and bring jphimmto say big lots or something. Tell him you need help carrying out a television set.
sarge

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Bart wrote:
Are you people ever going to prosecute this dude or are we just gonna start letting people pinch women and blacks in Greene county? I was wondering if I could drive DOwn this afternoon and maybe get of one you wife beaters to take a whack at me.? Today would be a good day. No guns, no knives...just give me a guy whon would punch a woman in some parking lot somewhere. ThE whole thing won't take 2 minutes, you can even film it. We can put it on Utube.so if somebody knows somebodyninngreeneville who is a David hawk, pick him up and bring jphimmto say big lots or something. Tell him you need help carrying out a television set.
I don't punch women or blacks but I would be more than willing to punch a trouble maker and send you back to where ever you are from to mind your own business. And you are probably right about the 2 minutes. Idiot
easter

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Bart wrote:
I think his phone number and address is in the book. I'm sure u can call the gvil sun to give u coverage!
Bill trolley

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Oh no. Not hawk himself. We gonna let him ride until AFTER the trial. I want to meet one his supporters Ina parking lot somewhere..... Smvody who will stand for a wife beater...just wanna have a conversation with them, you know. Like that sarge listed there. He would do just fine.... Lets meet up for some coffee sometime...you know, it's cool... Ten minutes is all..... Ten tou can send me back to where I came from,..now say something?
truth

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Bill trolley wrote:
Oh no. Not hawk himself. We gonna let him ride until AFTER the trial. I want to meet one his supporters Ina parking lot somewhere..... Smvody who will stand for a wife beater...just wanna have a conversation with them, you know. Like that sarge listed there. He would do just fine.... Lets meet up for some coffee sometime...you know, it's cool... Ten minutes is all..... Ten tou can send me back to where I came from,..now say something?
The truth will come out and I believe Hawk might just be embarrassed. But the people will reelect him. Sad for our community. We need one good republican to run against him. Any suggestions?
sarge

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Bill trolley wrote:
You think? I live in Greene county, I voted for David and I am fine with letting our justice system do its job. Now you are threating me and I assume wanting to fight, so what does that say about you? If he is found guilty then it is up to the court to punish him. I suppose that you have never made a mistake in your life that you regret. By reading your post you must think you are bad, but let tell you what my daddy always said - No matter big or bad you are there is always someone out there that is bigger and badder, so watch your threats someone may take you up on it.
no jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

no he won't get a day you wait and see he has been bought off
FACT

Mohawk, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FACT: David Hawk uses his children in his campaign ads as pawns but doesn't pay a dime to help support them. The truth WILL come out about this loser but the same sorry ass people will brush it under the rug and continue to support him.
Balls

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The Judge needs to grow some balls & demand that the case be set for trial. Anyone else would have been smart enough to have made this go away at the general sessions level which would have been a misdemeanor, he would have gotten anger management classes & then probably got it dismissed or it would have been a misdemeanor not a felony. Instead, there is continuing negative publicity for him & his family & the public has less faith in the legal system or politics. Lose lose lose situation.
Patrick

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

What a disgrace. Absolute disgrace beat up a woman and remain free wonder if somebody needs to call the Feds or even the Muslims .....
blah

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Blah, blah, blah....

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

There is no doubt Hawk will get some kind of treatment program rather than any real jail time. It's amazing the hypocrisy in this community. If you are just a regular person in Gville and have a couple beers on the weekend, people will judge you as a sinner. But, if you're a state representative who drinks heavily and is involved in domestic violence, they turn a blind eye. Complete double standard.

Stop electing this clown.
Honeydo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

They should arrest Mark Shanks. He's a thief and a rogue.

they shiuld arrest Mark Shanks. He's
stupid

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Do u reallt think his wife is all that innocent? Anybody read what she did to her first husband? She told lies ..broke in his email to make it look like he was having an affair to get more money...and she can still practice law?
FACT

Mohawk, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

His wife may not be innocent but he should not have put his hands on her, especially while she was holding their child. Hawk is nothing but a bully. He needs to start taking care of his kids and using them as pawns in his campaign ads to get votes. What a loser!
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

stupid wrote:
Do u reallt think his wife is all that innocent? Anybody read what she did to her first husband? She told lies ..broke in his email to make it look like he was having an affair to get more money...and she can still practice law?
Please name me 1 honest lawyer.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Honeydo wrote:
They should arrest Mark Shanks. He's a thief and a rogue.
they shiuld arrest Mark Shanks. He's
Just for full disclosure & clarification: I have no Shanks in my family. I just always liked stopping at the Shanks & Shanks store back in the day.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

ShanksnShanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for full disclosure & clarification: I have no Shanks in my family. I just always liked stopping at the Shanks & Shanks store back in the day.
Good thing for you. Looks like you get to remain a free man or woman.
Nothing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Bart wrote:
Are you people ever going to prosecute this dude or are we just gonna start letting people pinch women and blacks in Greene county?
I'm not sure there is a lot of "pinching" going on. Besides, sounds like harmless fun.
LowLife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Well hawk ain't nothing but a Bitch that hides behind his figure! He ain't nothing at all and I know for a100% fact he did hit his wife you know no she's not perfect but no one is perfect we all make mistakes in our life but to do watt he done and stand and lie about to keep his campaign up and yes I agree he needs to start taking care of his baby girl but Mayb he shouldn't I mean if he was sorry enough to hit his wife he will hit his kid also I mean look at her who would want to beat on some one that beautiful as her he just a idiot that don't care bout nothing but his self and reputation I mean if I was luck yet enough to have a woman like her and as beautiful I would be kissing the ground she walked on he needs his ass kicked and I would love to be the one to knock him down to size but then if I did I would be punished like he was a cop or someone special and he ain't shit he will get his and ill see too that :-) lol still cant believe you would hit someone as beautiful as miss goan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Irving 138,748
best daycare 24 min Danielle 1
Identity. Theft 26 min Been at office 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 27 min Zeke 8,870
Prisilla in Camp Creek? 40 min Info 7
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 45 min Tonya bowman 272
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 53 min _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 1 hr trollpatrol 42
suicide on viking mountain 3 hr Robert 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000