|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
On the 8th day God created auto racing!
So, to you, maybe the wisest words ever are "gentleman start your enginesssssssssssss.......... " :)

Since: Dec 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Leijhton Witbooi wrote:
If you really value someone, especially as a friend, tell them that. Never risk a friendship by taking it to the next level. Once that boundary has been crossed, you can't go back.
"Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship".--Lord Byron

But then again, "nothing ventured nothing gained".:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

"Those who do, do. Those who don't, talk about it."
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Leijhton Witbooi wrote:
If you really value someone, especially as a friend, tell them that. Never risk a friendship by taking it to the next level. Once that boundary has been crossed, you can't go back.
Actually, this is not true...I was best friends with a guy I met in college for seven years...then we ended up dating for a little more than three years...the romantic relationship ended, but we are still friends to this day :)

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is not true...I was best friends with a guy I met in college for seven years...then we ended up dating for a little more than three years...the romantic relationship ended, but we are still friends to this day :)
I also had a very similar experience & we are still best friends after many years. We bonded immediately with a very deep friendship, became lovers for several years & eventually became non-romantic best friends due to his health issues. What a WONDERFUL MAN & WONDERFUL FRIEND!!:)
So true

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

It is just as easy to marry a rich man as it is a poor man.

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

So true wrote:
It is just as easy to marry a rich man as it is a poor man.
Hmmmmm....but "if you marry just for money then you will earn every penny of it!" :)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm....but "if you marry just for money then you will earn every penny of it!" :)
Great point, Nita...my initial thought when I read that comment was that rich men are typically arrogant a**holes who are difficult to deal with, while poor men are either humble & kind, bitter, or lazy sacks of sh!t, so I suppose the statement is true with regard to the latter two examples of poor men...though none of them make for a terribly happy marriage/life.
zigglet

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

The fewer people in your business giving you advise the better your chances of working out your problems.
xXZombieKillerXx

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Few people have the virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
xXZombieKillerXx

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

A penny saved is a penny earned.
xXZombieKillerXx

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I do no think vanity is a characteristic of myself.
xXZombieKillerXx

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I'm one wise mother @#$%!*

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never yours. Then you can stomp a mud-hole in it's lover's ass and have a free conscience. Just make sure there are no witnesses. Or you won't be free for long. One who knows.
ooOToxikissOoo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic"
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

ooOToxikissOoo wrote:
"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic"
Good one...I agree!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

A foolish man climbs trees for cherries. A wise man just spreads limbs. That one changed after about the 1950's though. Now it gets you 7 years and registered on the sex offender's site. What's a cherry worth. In Greene County they're usually picked after about 12 years.
tjk

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

"Never buy a house that has payments more than one weeks pay"!

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never yours. Then you can stomp a mud-hole in it's lover's ass and have a free conscience. Just make sure there are no witnesses. Or you won't be free for long. One who knows.
So what issue of ETMS may I find your photo, my love? BAHAHAHHAA

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
A foolish man climbs trees for cherries. A wise man just spreads limbs. That one changed after about the 1950's though. Now it gets you 7 years and registered on the sex offender's site. What's a cherry worth. In Greene County they're usually picked after about 12 years.
Awwww what a hopeless romantic!=] This reminds me of the wise words: Sixteen will get you twenty. May I also view your pic on the sex offender registry in addition to ETMS?:) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of162
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

140 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shanna carter 5 min justsayin 1
suicide on viking mountain 21 min Friend 4
OBAMAwage $10.10 per hour $21,000 per year 28 min bigger bank erection 29
JEB BUSH grew up Latino wet nurse 31 min Tainted Milking 4
HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW/conservat... 32 min cretin56 29
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 33 min Trim BUSH 811
Burns does a he pleases 34 min County cash intake JAIL 2
•••
•••