|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, my darling. The statement refers that instead of doing a half-assed job in a hurry, just to get it done; and then you screw it up: You have to go back and do the same job over. Hence, "Why is there never enough time to do it right, but there's always time to do it twice." Not that this pertains to you in any way. With you, I would take the time to do it right, and then I'd do it twice. Then we could over-sleep and be late for work. Then we'll just call in sick and after I make you breakfast, we'll do it thrice!
Whewweeeee! ;) I understood what you meant when you corrected but in the first post I knew something was amiss or i just missed it. I just figured you were drunk or high! HA :)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk & that will teach you to keep your mouth shut!" Unknown

My dad has always always said, "When you're dumb, you gotta be tough"
And my mom always told me "No man acts like Jack the Ripper when you first meet him"

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk & that will teach you to keep your mouth shut!" Unknown
My dad has always always said, "When you're dumb, you gotta be tough"
And my mom always told me "No man acts like Jack the Ripper when you first meet him"
Wooooooorrrrrrrdddddd Womannnnn ! Are you donning your winter cape today? Your dad's quotes are right on the money. I'm thinking your mom might be naive! Lol

Murphy's law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

O'Toole's law on Murphy: Murphy was an optimist

I'm thinking your mom was optimistic! LOL :)
dont forget

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.....and....The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooooorrrrrrrdddddd Womannnnn ! Are you donning your winter cape today? Your dad's quotes are right on the money. I'm thinking your mom might be naive! Lol
Murphy's law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
O'Toole's law on Murphy: Murphy was an optimist
I'm thinking your mom was optimistic! LOL :)
Absolutely...and my rubber rain boots!!! It's freakin' freezing, though we aren't getting the ice storm that you all are...yet.
Actually, I just saw a post on a friend's FB page...he was quoting a friend of his & it said: "Here in the South we don't hide CRAZY. We parade it on the porch and give it a cocktail"...priceless, and so true...lol!!!:)
Mom

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

A guy will say "I love you" to get some and a girl will give it up to hear "I love you". Sad, but true !!

and ...

If you have a son, you just have to worry bout one pecker, but if you have a daughter, you have to worry bout them all !!!

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely...and my rubber rain boots!!! It's freakin' freezing, though we aren't getting the ice storm that you all are...yet.
Actually, I just saw a post on a friend's FB page...he was quoting a friend of his & it said: "Here in the South we don't hide CRAZY. We parade it on the porch and give it a cocktail"...priceless, and so true...lol!!!:)
LOL! Well, I've only seen some of "The Real Housewives" of Jersey, Beverly Hills, etc but COME ON!....Do we the Real Hillbillies of East Tn REALLY have anything on them? To be fair, I'm gonna include Western Carolina heehee :)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Well, I've only seen some of "The Real Housewives" of Jersey, Beverly Hills, etc but COME ON!....Do we the Real Hillbillies of East Tn REALLY have anything on them? To be fair, I'm gonna include Western Carolina heehee :)
Good point..."The Real Housewives" of each & every location take crazy to a whole new level & soak it in booze...we've got nothin' on them...lmao!!!
The Man

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Sir BusterThang wrote:
huh?
Good point.
ILY

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

"Be the change you want to see it in the world."
philosopher

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

If evolution is true, then nothing is wrong

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, my darling. The statement refers that instead of doing a half-assed job in a hurry, just to get it done; and then you screw it up: You have to go back and do the same job over. Hence, "Why is there never enough time to do it right, but there's always time to do it twice." Not that this pertains to you in any way. With you, I would take the time to do it right, and then I'd do it twice. Then we could over-sleep and be late for work. Then we'll just call in sick and after I make you breakfast, we'll do it thrice!
In retrospect, the wisest words I've EVER heard are contained in the last three sentences. MERRRRRRRRRRRCCCY! ;)
just my opinion

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

After a conversation with a friend last night, I remembered these wise words: "Just because you can doesn't mean you should..."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
After a conversation with a friend last night, I remembered these wise words: "Just because you can doesn't mean you should..."
That reminds me of "if you know better then do better".

A tattoo on a dude in a movie said "what comes around goes around"....for the record, it was on a stripper in Magic Mike or else I would not have been tattoo reading :)
2Cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

My Pops Stays Sick Alot But He Still Says If God Brings You To It Then God Will Bring You Through It . Good Thought I Guess But I Wont Be Passin That One Down Through The Family.
Yellow Jacket

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
In retrospect, the wisest words I've EVER heard are contained in the last three sentences. MERRRRRRRRRRRCCCY! ;)
Thanks for the compliment. I have a monument erected in your honor. After we missed work, you'd need to change your name from "Nita Mann" to "Nita Ice-Pack." Don't worry. I'll kiss it and make it better. Frenchie, of course.
bat-outta-hell

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Do unto others.....then split!

Since: Jun 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

On the 8th day God created auto racing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GHS baseball coach 7 min Ha ha 12
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 11 min David 6
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 13 min David 306
New blonde girl at GL&P 16 min zzzzzz 34
wreck 107 30 min Watching17 29
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min Overtaxed 124,278
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 256
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watcher 138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE