where every body is?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 27, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Started to ask you to go with me today but did not want to intrude.Maybe soon.
No, you weren't intruding. I was done with her by lunch. We agreed we go our own ways until bed-time!:)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24 Oct 28, 2013
Greene Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they ever leave their homes, much less the area. How's the weather in Greene County this morning? Sunny and cold in Winston.(:
You are aware that Topix is mobile? Like...... all this time they could have been riding roller-coasters, taming wild zebra, or even cliff diving! It really doesn't take much time to post here and there. Well, that is for us normal people with fine motor skills. How about you? Do you fit into this category? Are you WELL INFORMED on all of this? Or have you been formally educated on these tidbits of knowledge?... You seem a bit dense to me. I do hope for a response that involves more than comparing me to another poster and laughing to yourself..........

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that Topix is mobile? Like...... all this time they could have been riding roller-coasters, taming wild zebra, or even cliff diving! It really doesn't take much time to post here and there. Well, that is for us normal people with fine motor skills. How about you? Do you fit into this category? Are you WELL INFORMED on all of this? Or have you been formally educated on these tidbits of knowledge?... You seem a bit dense to me. I do hope for a response that involves more than comparing me to another poster and laughing to yourself..........
LOL...glad to see you posting again...I was beginning to think we might have to send out a search party ;)

Location hidden

#27 Oct 28, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...glad to see you posting again...I was beginning to think we might have to send out a search party ;)
Well don't go calling off the party! No need to look, more time to party now! Heh, there is just very little to keep someone entertained on these forums. No matter what these incompetent posters may think, Topix doesn't fill my whole day!

Good to see you are still someones obsession. Just make sure to put the lotion on the skin before the nut bag posts again!
Greene Apple

Brazil

#28 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I can write code in my sleep, bounce my IP around the world and network with clients from around the globe but yet I still can't use my IPhone. That's it alright. I travel a lot and when I'm doing other things why in God's name would I, or anyone else for that matter, care enough about what's happening on Greeneville, TN Topix to keep up with it 24/7? You obviously have an unhealthy addiction to this site.

Location hidden

#29 Oct 28, 2013
Greene Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can write code in my sleep, bounce my IP around the world and network with clients from around the globe but yet I still can't use my IPhone. That's it alright. I travel a lot and when I'm doing other things why in God's name would I, or anyone else for that matter, care enough about what's happening on Greeneville, TN Topix to keep up with it 24/7? You obviously have an unhealthy addiction to this site.
Says someone who has used Topix to badger other posters who didn't deserve it. Talk about unhealthy addictions, ay? Furthermore, I would imagine you have spent more time on Topix in the past month than myself. But, I am not the kind of person to care enough about you and your.... skill set. You obviously have a distorted concept of time and civilization itself.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Oct 28, 2013
Greene Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bs you can type out! You stay on here bashing people.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#31 Oct 28, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Doin what i do best, not sh!t ;-)
How yu been?
Doing well, thanks :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#32 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Well don't go calling off the party! No need to look, more time to party now! Heh, there is just very little to keep someone entertained on these forums. No matter what these incompetent posters may think, Topix doesn't fill my whole day!
Good to see you are still someones obsession. Just make sure to put the lotion on the skin before the nut bag posts again!
Yep...quite the party going on here these days...lol ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 46 min whatimeisit 11,267
iPhone 8 and food stamps 2 hr sabo 2
Michelle Willis Malone 8 hr Mr brownstone 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 9 hr manbutter fingers 750
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 10 hr kitkat 27
Tweets 10 hr remove head from ass 46
Uranium One Special Counsel 10 hr Sad Commentary 46
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville Thu Youfool 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages