OBAMA to Russian draft the rich kids ...

OBAMA to Russian draft the rich kids lets rumble

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

War fodder

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2014
You want War and we have a conservative group of cowards who are a drain on our gene pool so bring it on Putin .
Takers

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2014
War fodder wrote:
You want War and we have a conservative group of cowards who are a drain on our gene pool so bring it on Putin .
there are no rich people anymore. Half the people in this country don't work. That half is draining the other half. I can guarantee you most of the takers aren't conservative.
Conservative non rich

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Takers wrote:
<quoted text>there are no rich people anymore. Half the people in this country don't work. That half is draining the other half. I can guarantee you most of the takers aren't conservative.
There's 1 % who with Republican conservative help almost has all the worlds wealth and the real problem is of that they don't spend it all week to week on job creation .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flag at the hill. 3 min Kudzu 31
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 min Casey Jones 8,507
Dennis Shipley 34 min Stupid people 15
Spencer Feezell (Feb '14) 49 min lol 35
oh i was looking for the famous WW 1 hr Booger_ Burns 7
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 1 hr Booger_ Burns 15
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 2 hr Sheriff Larry 16
The Persecution Begins 13 hr guest 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance