21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Sorry about the unfortunate situation the the god lord has put you in, but on the brighter sign be glad that u r still here with your daughter and u can hug her, laugh with her and watch her grow up. As for the sob that hit you I only hope that one day he suffers more pain and agony than you ever have. The god lord will c to that. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
The Good Lord didn't put him in this situation. The works of the Devil (as he stated a crackhead) put him in this situation. But We do have a Mighty God that will help him through this. Sorry for your situation. And I do pray that God be with you and your family during this time and pray for healing.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 7, 2013
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Life is precious... and too often taken away before it should be...
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Mar 7, 2013
wife-matt wolfert wrote:
matt passed away september 28 2012.. from being paralized he had many complications and went down hill with his health.. he went into cardiac failure.. all i have to say is my family is no longer a whole because of this TJ Lane... i hope you suffer like my husband did...
Is this the guy that had North meets South company?

Greeneville, TN

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the guy that had North meets South company?
yes.. why you know of him?
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#25 Mar 7, 2013
wife-matt wolfert wrote:
<quoted text>yes.. why you know of him?
Yeah, I met him at hyperion a few years ago. Went with him over to a friend of mines house. He drove a white van then with a cage behind the seats. His driving scared me to death. Got to know him a little not much. He helped a friend of mine get her grandson a 4 wheeler for christmas. She said if it wasn't for him, she couldn't of gotten nothing. I thought that was really cool of him. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Greeneville, TN

#26 Mar 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I met him at hyperion a few years ago. Went with him over to a friend of mines house. He drove a white van then with a cage behind the seats. His driving scared me to death. Got to know him a little not much. He helped a friend of mine get her grandson a 4 wheeler for christmas. She said if it wasn't for him, she couldn't of gotten nothing. I thought that was really cool of him. I'm very sorry for your loss.
yes he drove a white van and was a crazy driver but always knew what he was doing..lol.. i had alot of driving episodes with him :) thanks for telling me this i like hearing about him from other people

Greeneville, TN

#27 Mar 7, 2013
mr_biggerstaff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you're on that kind of positionbut in all honesty he will tell on a few pill head buddies and be walking the streets in a year . Sad justice system we have in these parts
this is matts wife he had 45 days jail time and got out with probation it is a sad thing...my husband ended up passing away september 2012.. all complications due to the accident
confused

Charlotte, NC

#28 Mar 7, 2013
wife-matt wolfert wrote:
<quoted text>yes he drove a white van and was a crazy driver but always knew what he was doing..lol.. i had alot of driving episodes with him :) thanks for telling me this i like hearing about him from other people
This is a strange post and seems out of character from your other posts. So you actually knew the guy and ..? had driving episodes with him?? I certainly have empathy for you or anyone who looses a loved one. Hopefully, you have cleaned your life up and will be there for your children.
wife- matt wolfert

Greeneville, TN

#29 Mar 7, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a strange post and seems out of character from your other posts. So you actually knew the guy and ..? had driving episodes with him?? I certainly have empathy for you or anyone who looses a loved one. Hopefully, you have cleaned your life up and will be there for your children.
whats so strange yes he was my husband and he also raced cars on a track..and what do you mean cleaned up my life there was never anything wrong with my life..i never had any issues..we had a great family life he had a good business that he owned.. and we were and i still am there for my children more than ever now cause i am a single parent..i was stating that the guy that hit my husband was in jail ONLY FOR 45 DAY and they gave him probation.. my husband never did anything wrong he was a good man.. and i dont have any issues either..so you are making me a little confused... do you know him and if you knew what i was saying which i wasnt talking to you than it would make sense and wouldnt be out of character
confused

Charlotte, NC

#30 Mar 8, 2013
I owe you an apology. I reread the entire thread and realized that I misunderstood. No, I did not know your husband but can only imagine what he and your family have suffered. However, I did look up his company name and obituary. I hope that you were able to have all supports needed in order to take care of him, I know it was very difficult. The hurt never goes away when loved ones die, but time does ease the pain some. My heart goes out to you and your children.

Greeneville, TN

#31 Mar 8, 2013
confused wrote:
I owe you an apology. I reread the entire thread and realized that I misunderstood. No, I did not know your husband but can only imagine what he and your family have suffered. However, I did look up his company name and obituary. I hope that you were able to have all supports needed in order to take care of him, I know it was very difficult. The hurt never goes away when loved ones die, but time does ease the pain some. My heart goes out to you and your children.
thank you.. i knew it had to be a misunderstanding.. i appreciate the words of support

Greeneville, TN

#32 Mar 8, 2013
confused wrote:
it was a rough 2 years being paralized trying to walk again.. and all the health issues that came along with no feeling from the waist down.. i took care of him till his last day and would do it all over again if i had to...i miss him every second of the day but i know he is no longer in pain and suffering..
confused

Clemmons, NC

#33 Mar 9, 2013
Sometimes there are just no answers as to why bad things happen to our loved ones. The hurt never goes away completely but time does ease it a little. Try to focus on the good things. Talking about it does help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Augur 146,113
ISIS spreading EBOLA 8 min Kohlrabi 2
Joan Rivers current status 18 min NobodyUKno 9
Nitrogen water problem. .. 20 min mafia moll 9
LABOR DAY appease low wage hard work as the ri... 24 min formally known as... 3
you married a ? 25 min Tam Phat 7
Dad creates app to remind about children in hot... 30 min Dixie iron fist 6
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 2 hr Health Scammers 13
south greene football 12 hr jake 50
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs