Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

this is the guy that was on the motorcycle thats paralized thanx to a crackhead i need to know if anyone knows the guy that was driving the little grey car that ran and left me for dead i had a live i do have a 4 yr old daughter now i cant run around and pllay with her ,KARMA IS A BITCH AND GOD WILL MAKE YOU PAY
Serenity

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

when did this happen?
matt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

nov 13 th
No Name

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Where at and what time of day? I didn't remember the details. I drive that road quite often. Sorry for your situation.
matt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

it was a sat at 1pm by kinser blvd and 93
matt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

oh finally his name is t j lane ur a loser i will make sure justice is searved
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Sorry about the unfortunate situation the the god lord has put you in, but on the brighter sign be glad that u r still here with your daughter and u can hug her, laugh with her and watch her grow up. As for the sob that hit you I only hope that one day he suffers more pain and agony than you ever have. The god lord will c to that. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
matt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

ty very much to who ever you are

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

Matt i am so very sorry that you are having to go through this. This tj Lane person was he arrested? Are they doing anything? Remember everything has a price he just hasnt paid his yet. Anger is good, but remeber you have a little girl that would much rather have her daddys smile every morning, and his guidance as she grows. than a father she has to visit in a grave yard. I am so very sorry, I will pray for you and your family.
matt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

they just arrested him this morning do the crime do the time

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

God bless you and your family. Hopefully he will serve a very very long time
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

So happy to here they finally arrested him. Gods work in mysterious ways.
ClutchItUp

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Dude what kinda bike do you ride? Maybe we rode together once. I remember the bikes better than names or faces
mr_biggerstaff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

matt wrote:
they just arrested him this morning do the crime do the time
I'm sorry that you're on that kind of positionbut in all honesty he will tell on a few pill head buddies and be walking the streets in a year . Sad justice system we have in these parts
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Just wondering how you r doing Matt?
wife-matt wolfert

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

matt passed away september 28 2012.. from being paralized he had many complications and went down hill with his health.. he went into cardiac failure.. all i have to say is my family is no longer a whole because of this TJ Lane... i hope you suffer like my husband did...
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

was it in the greeneville sun? i remember trying to keep up with this story because i myself have had run ins with this tj lane, broke into my house stole off of my kids and much more. he was dating my cousin and i made the mistake of believing he was a good guy, turns out him and my cousin are both on drugs now and were the whole time.

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

really wrote:
was it in the greeneville sun? i remember trying to keep up with this story because i myself have had run ins with this tj lane, broke into my house stole off of my kids and much more. he was dating my cousin and i made the mistake of believing he was a good guy, turns out him and my cousin are both on drugs now and were the whole time.
no it want in the sun about his passing because we posted in in the NY paper and had funeral there where we were from... that guy is no good and should be in jail.. he ran from the accident.. please stay away from him..
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

i can tell you that the people in the car were named TJ, Kim, and Danny. they stay on whirlwind road and are needle junkies, Tj is currently wanted by the cops AGAIN... they get him then lock him up for about a month then let him go again knowing he has more charges on him so he goes on the run then the whole process repeats itself, he has hepatitis, he's a dead beat, has a kid he dont take care of and is a low life. i always thought they had a law about 3 strikes and your out.... hes had way more chances than that and i mean tons of felonies and been in prison and out again. i'm so sorry your family had to go through this, its not the first death he's been linked to.

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

really wrote:
i can tell you that the people in the car were named TJ, Kim, and Danny. they stay on whirlwind road and are needle junkies, Tj is currently wanted by the cops AGAIN... they get him then lock him up for about a month then let him go again knowing he has more charges on him so he goes on the run then the whole process repeats itself, he has hepatitis, he's a dead beat, has a kid he dont take care of and is a low life. i always thought they had a law about 3 strikes and your out.... hes had way more chances than that and i mean tons of felonies and been in prison and out again. i'm so sorry your family had to go through this, its not the first death he's been linked to.
i know its bin a couple of years since the accident but my husband had such a rough road trying to learn how to even walk again.. not being able to play with the kids... it was sad and a life changing event.. he wouldnt of had all the health issues he did if it wasnt for the accident that tj lane has cause and he just seems to get away with it all the time.. so my husband was a fit strong healthy man.. he dwindled down to nothing and hated life because of the way he was left.. its just real sad to say he would of lived if this man didnt take part of his life away the day he did..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 3 min From Jenny xoxo 19
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 3 min Lol 5
suicide on viking mountain 15 min his sister 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Lol 3,339
Kevin King (Feb '12) 22 min cross anchor 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 53 min Julia 138,775
ISRAEL war will we get in it 54 min Costly Friend region 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 10 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 11 hr trollpatrol 42
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••