concentration camps in America for Am...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
news10

Bennettsville, SC

#42 May 5, 2013
it's gonna happen it ain't a hoax why would they have millions of plastic coffins at each camp
hopper mcbopper

United States

#43 May 5, 2013
let me guess you believe someone shot a missile at a burning fertilizer plant too, don't you?
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#44 May 5, 2013
OK I broke down and looked up plastic coffins, they look like the plastic containers I have in my basement, so now when I go to work in the morning I'll tell everyone I have coffins in my basement.
news10

Bennettsville, SC

#45 May 5, 2013
It's coming you be laugh when your in line to get slaughtered
hopper mcbopper

United States

#46 May 5, 2013
those aren't plastic coffins but you close those are the Linings that coffins go in and those picture are taken from a storage lot for them and there are no where near as many as you say there are. the concentration camps pictures you ate talking about are ones from north Korea so you are to ignorant to double check things you hear from crazy people or you are a troll.
ratt

United States

#47 May 6, 2013
I think hopper smoked to many today. he's in denial
hopper mcbopper

United States

#48 May 6, 2013
ratt wrote:
I think hopper smoked to many today. he's in denial
. trollin trollin trollin keep this comments flowin trollin trollin trollin butt hurt

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#49 May 6, 2013
instead of looking for the bogeyman everyone better keep their eyes on Israel right now... 3151

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#50 May 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
instead of looking for the bogeyman everyone better keep their eyes on Israel right now... 3151
a few years ago there were box cars of guillotines wonder what happened to them?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#51 May 6, 2013
Kristilou, I wouldn't put anything past our government. I hadn't heard about the guillotines but nothing surprises me with the dirtbags we have in Washington.. We've just got a bigger pile of horsesh&t in the WH right now..
hopper mcbopper

Spartanburg, SC

#52 May 6, 2013
those train cars are vehicle transports
news10

Charlotte, NC

#53 May 15, 2013
No there for people

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#54 May 16, 2013
Watch the Denver Airport Conspiracy on YouTube. I'm not a doomsday prepper by any means but that shit makes you wonder.
news10

Cowpens, SC

#55 May 26, 2013
Its fixn happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 1 hr OMG 29
Singles 1 hr Jamey 21
declaration of survival 1 hr RedHood 11
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 2 hr Joe Pledger 14
Kohlrabi on Kohlrabi 2 hr OMG 24
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 3 hr Trumpisdumb-isdumb 32
Getting people fired 4 hr Izzy-_- 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance