Craven Ink in Gville
getting a tattoo

Antioch, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Does anyone know the going rate for a tattoo at Craven Ink? I at least need an estimate. Tattoo will be medium size at the most with only 2 colors.
no one

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Starting rate is 40 bucks. You may be looking at 70 depending on who does it and how generous they are feeling.

Since: Oct 12

Greeneville, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Cat is fantastic and she is such a sweetheart. Each artist is different with their own styles. Mine was $75 and I tipped $25. It took about an hour. It's about 6" wide with fine details.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#4 Dec 27, 2012
All you have to do is take what you are wanting up to them, or explain to them what you want. They should be able to give you a quote of some sort then.
just dont think

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
getting a tat makes you interesting, cool or edgy because it doesn't. it's like the guy with the blue mohawk....he thinks he's cool and most everybody else thinks he's crying out for attention (look at me! look at me!). when tats were only on outlaws, military and ex-cons, it was edgy. now it's just another fad (see harley davidson). the guy with the sleeve is probably a chiropractor or a dentist. a 60 year old woman with a 'tramp stamp' is going to look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 5 min redheaded 131
Debate: Marijuana - Greeneville, TN (Aug '10) 19 min Time for progress 293
Who is the hottest guy in town? (Aug '10) 25 min WGHS 75
Leah mae morgan greeneville tenn 30 min Mike 1
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 1 hr those old supremes 25
IF y0u 0nLy KnEw 2 hr curious 5
3 million dollar lawsuit against county 2 hr curious 5
Do you support keeping the Confederate Flag? 2 hr George Wallace 28
Finally equal rights under the law for all 3 hr HUMANIST 208
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 4 hr Julie 38