Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,850)

Showing posts 56,981 - 57,000 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

say what wrote:
I was just wandering how a house burning got so many post now i know some cat fight mind if i join in lol
Have fun and welcome. LOL
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun and welcome. LOL
Are you homosexual ir bisexual?
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

my spelling isnt so grate and my english is bad but i dont need corecting and i am straight at my age i shoot blanks but i still shoot may be and old dog but i can still bury a bone
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to believe that you don't always pay, for what you do to others, with your own Life. I believe that sometimes you pay by having something or someone that you hold dear, taken from you or bad things happening to them, which sometimes hurts you worse than if it happened to you, directly.
Now, you're entitled to believe however you want, but don't you dare criticize me for believing the way I do, about this particular issue.
So yes, if I were deceiving People on a daily basis and getting very wealthy from doing it, I would wonder if this was a more Powerful Entity's way of telling me to stop doing it and devote more time to my troubled Son!
Now, if you don't like that...that's just too bad! Look around you, Somebody may be trying to tell you something too and using me to do it!
YOU ARE ONE STUPID DUMBASS NASTY GOOD FOR NOTHING BISEXUAL BITCH!
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ONE STUPID DUMBASS NASTY GOOD FOR NOTHING BISEXUAL BITCH!
what have i missed here did she turn you down or let you try and you couldnt performe
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

say what wrote:
<quoted text> what have i missed here did she turn you down or let you try and you couldnt performe
You must not be familiar with SSS activity on Topix. She will flirt with anyone that will give her some attention she doesn't even bother to ask if the person she is talking to is a man or a gay woman. Flirt with her and she melts like butter in a frying pan.
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>He is NEITHER, which one are you?
You asked him a stupid question, so I feel the need to ask you the SAME STUPID QUESTION!!
Well then what does BHO stand for? Does it not stand for bisexual and homosexual?? That's what it sounds like! If that's not what it means then what does BHO mean.
I think he is sexually twisted.
Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I have known him for three years, and he is NOT sexually twisted, but his sex life is neither yours, or my business,so move on off of that subject. NOBODY asks you about your sex life, so don`t ASS-ume, you know ANYTHING about his.
He happens to be a friend of mine, and i`m asking you as nicely as possible to DROP it.
who cares if he is a friend of yours! Do you think your special? You probably have no clue if he is gay or not. Talking to someone via Topix doesn't mean that you know them. And what does "gurl" mean? Does that mean you're a woman that wants to be a man? Or a man that wants to be a woman? "Girl" is spelled "girl" not "gurl". Is "gurl" a homosexual way of spelling "girl"?
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my fault, you are DUNPLAIN, in other words dumb-plain, or plain DUMB!!!
Yes, you take up for that witch of a human, after all that`s about ALL you could ever be with!
You DON`T deserve a decent wo-man.
Hey go back a few post i made hell i do good for not having a 8 grade education just begain to play with this damd computer had to go to work like i said my english isnt so good my spelling stinks but you can figur it out but no you haft to bitch about it for a old man who doesnt drink or beat woman or kids but i might reconsider no not even a bitch like you needs a good slapping
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my fault, you are DUNPLAIN, in other words dumb-plain, or plain DUMB!!!
Yes, you take up for that witch of a human, after all that`s about ALL you could ever be with!
You DON`T deserve a decent wo-man.
some ppl are so gay they cant see past a stiff dick and dam conseaded like some smart ass school girl an you hafto be a gay male talk about spelling what in the hell does gurl spell
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

MISSY GURL KNOWS she is one conseded bitch if she doesnt git her way she pouts well grow up bitch if you cant take it dont dish it out

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I have known him for three years, and he is NOT sexually twisted, but his sex life is neither yours, or my business,so move on off of that subject. NOBODY asks you about your sex life, so don`t ASS-ume, you know ANYTHING about his.
He happens to be a friend of mine, and i`m asking you as nicely as possible to DROP it.
Name, I think you just got your answer , straight from the Horse's Filthy Mouth...and you were right in what you thought!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

post wrote:
<quoted text> who cares if he is a friend of yours! Do you think your special? You probably have no clue if he is gay or not. Talking to someone via Topix doesn't mean that you know them. And what does "gurl" mean? Does that mean you're a woman that wants to be a man? Or a man that wants to be a woman? "Girl" is spelled "girl" not "gurl". Is "gurl" a homosexual way of spelling "girl"?
I can answer that because I looked it up a long time ago...and tou are exactly right! That's EXACTLY what it means...either way! and he/she used to have a "1" at the end of Gurl, which means a Cross-dresser. Put it all together and you come up with a Transvestite! In this case, probably a Male who poses and dresses as a woman....or perhaps plays both parts, one in the professional World and the Other, after hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
what the f

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

is the avaitar picture that Mississippi gurl jas posted a man dressed like woman or a skanky woman?
what the f

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

"Has"
what the f

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>The way I spell my name is NONE of your business, little ball less twit.You worry about you, and I`ll worry about me. BTW, ask mommy for your balls, and manhood back, because it`s so obvious that you need it, you are no where near a man. A little boy, yes, but NO man!
Have a nice day, ball less twit.
You're right. I don't have balls. I am a woman born with a vagina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

What on earth is wrong with some of you people? Why are you even discussing such nonsense. For heavens sake you sound like a bunch of children. Who cares about anyone's sexuality unless if affects your own life? Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

what the f wrote:
is the avaitar picture that Mississippi gurl jas posted a man dressed like woman or a skanky woman?
It's not HIM, I can promise you that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
What on earth is wrong with some of you people? Why are you even discussing such nonsense. For heavens sake you sound like a bunch of children. Who cares about anyone's sexuality unless if affects your own life? Grow up.
But, you've been right in the middle of it until the tide against you and now, you want to start playing "School- Marm"! Give me a Break, Weasel! You're most of the Names on here and we all know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>It's not HIM, I can promise you that!
You really, really need to get over your jealousy of MG's figure. It makes you appear rather silly considering most everyone has seen those pictures you you babe. Don't hate! Appreciate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,981 - 57,000 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Vet 123,998
REPUBLICANS meets with rich people to talk abou... 15 min Rich citizens united 4
Greene County Mayor's Race 16 min Really 103
JESUS didn't die on the cross for RICH TAX BRE... 17 min Bleeding side 4
A Great Big Fck You 21 min David 274
I love this forum because?????? 28 min local resident 245
What u do if ur bout to past out while driving? 29 min DUI 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••