Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,849)

Showing posts 56,961 - 56,980 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You have a point. She's an idiot who has no idea of advances in electronics.
I couldn't care less about electronics...unless I decide I want something and then I do a quick study to make my decision about which one is what I want. Otherwise, electronics bore me.
They're kinda like money, it's useless except what it can do for you , when you want it to do it. Otherwise, it's just a piece of paper.
roxy peach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's being mean to "WHO? Now, you wouldn't Lie, would you? If you answer, "NO", then you've proven, AGAIN, that you would.
i have,ik someone that hasnt tho....ik someone who is the only prson that has never lied to me...he puts it out ther n gives me the choice to make it watever or however i want n i lways play it both ways,he plays along rt with me coz he does evrything wit me.the most important thing isnt how he tells me the truth,its that he lways tells me the truth,bout evrything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less about electronics...unless I decide I want something and then I do a quick study to make my decision about which one is what I want. Otherwise, electronics bore me.
They're kinda like money, it's useless except what it can do for you , when you want it to do it. Otherwise, it's just a piece of paper.
All that may be true sweet darling girl but generally when someone attempts to explain why something is the way it is because of modern technology, it's wise to listen to the explanation. Otherwise you risk looking lost to the world around you. Now if I know my precious dumpling, I know that's the last thing you desire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Who's being mean to "WHO? Now, you wouldn't Lie, would you? If you answer, "NO", then you've proven, AGAIN, that you would.
You are. See I didn't answer No at all. Don't you just hate when you slip up while trying to be sarcastic? Lmao
I'll let that slip up slide for now lady bug but you better get on your toes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I`m gonna be mean to you until you LEAVE topix. I`m gonna treat you the EXACT same way that you treated your mother, and your daughter.
See how it feels to get bullied? You fat bully!!!!
YOU should NEVER have abused your mother, or children!!!
Hello sweet friend. Some old azz over on the other state thread left you a post and told on me. Lmao.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

roxy peach wrote:
<quoted text> i have,ik someone that hasnt tho....ik someone who is the only prson that has never lied to me...he puts it out ther n gives me the choice to make it watever or however i want n i lways play it both ways,he plays along rt with me coz he does evrything wit me.the most important thing isnt how he tells me the truth,its that he lways tells me the truth,bout evrything.
Roxy, that's very rare in a Man, so you're lucky to have found him. Be good to him because he deserves it.
In time, he'll learn to tell you in the way you're comfortable hearing it, so you don't have to guess and make "a choice" and "play it both ways"...and then you'll be more comfortable with him, too.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Roxy, that's very rare in a Man, so you're lucky to have found him. Be good to him because he deserves it.
In time, he'll learn to tell you in the way you're comfortable hearing it, so you don't have to guess and make "a choice" and "play it both ways"...and then you'll be more comfortable with him, too.:)
Stop trying to steal my foolish friend. Lol.
roxy peach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I dont want him to change how he xpresses hisself n things that he wants to open up to me about.i love how he does that.he does it in his own way,with only me in heart n mind.no matter how he feels about evrything that came from it.he tried to pick me up n help me c n realize evrything,my love for him,made n still makes me too weak to fight for nething or neone,except him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
All that may be true sweet darling girl but generally when someone attempts to explain why something is the way it is because of modern technology, it's wise to listen to the explanation. Otherwise you risk looking lost to the world around you. Now if I know my precious dumpling, I know that's the last thing you desire.
I've been "lost" before about many things, but I've never failed to find somebody willing to help me , when I asked them to...except on Topix. You People won't help anybody and criticize those who do. Your priorities are all screwed up, IMO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I've been "lost" before about many things, but I've never failed to find somebody willing to help me , when I asked them to...except on Topix. You People won't help anybody and criticize those who do. Your priorities are all screwed up, IMO!
Dear you asked why several different posters often had the word "ate" instead of "are" and I explained the reasoning for that. Smart phones very often guess at a word being typed and it completes it or changes the word altogether. So the answer to your question isn't that we are all the same poster it's quite obvious we are all using a smart phone many times when we post. Does that answer your question dear? Others would be more inclined to help you if you wouldn't attack them even while asking a question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

If I were Rick Warren, this would make me stop and think about the way I was living my Life! Somebody may be trying to send him a message!
----------
"Church: Pastor Rick Warren's Son Commits Suicide."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/church-pastor-rick-warr...
This threads gone wild

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I!ve been reading this thread for 2 weeks trying to get to the end.
It's a lil off topic now. I give up
stone thrower

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
If I were Rick Warren, this would make me stop and think about the way I was living my Life! Somebody may be trying to send him a message!
----------
"Church: Pastor Rick Warren's Son Commits Suicide."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/church-pastor-rick-warr...
What a cruel remark that was.His son was mentally ill as millions around this country battle depression every day some of those suffering from this disease end their life way to soon.It had nothing to do with the way his father was living his life.Get a grip on your so called life and dont judge others.By the way I would`nt call God a somebody.What a cruel and low down comment you made.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

stone thrower wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cruel remark that was.His son was mentally ill as millions around this country battle depression every day some of those suffering from this disease end their life way to soon.It had nothing to do with the way his father was living his life.Get a grip on your so called life and dont judge others.By the way I would`nt call God a somebody.What a cruel and low down comment you made.
I happen to believe that you don't always pay, for what you do to others, with your own Life. I believe that sometimes you pay by having something or someone that you hold dear, taken from you or bad things happening to them, which sometimes hurts you worse than if it happened to you, directly.
Now, you're entitled to believe however you want, but don't you dare criticize me for believing the way I do, about this particular issue.
So yes, if I were deceiving People on a daily basis and getting very wealthy from doing it, I would wonder if this was a more Powerful Entity's way of telling me to stop doing it and devote more time to my troubled Son!
Now, if you don't like that...that's just too bad! Look around you, Somebody may be trying to tell you something too and using me to do it!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody may be trying to tell you something too and using me to do it!
So now you are a messenger from God. Your mental illness and delusions of grandeur are getting worse every day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I happen to believe that you don't always pay, for what you do to others, with your own Life. I believe that sometimes you pay by having something or someone that you hold dear, taken from you or bad things happening to them, which sometimes hurts you worse than if it happened to you, directly.
Now, you're entitled to believe however you want, but don't you dare criticize me for believing the way I do, about this particular issue.
So yes, if I were deceiving People on a daily basis and getting very wealthy from doing it, I would wonder if this was a more Powerful Entity's way of telling me to stop doing it and devote more time to my troubled Son!
Now, if you don't like that...that's just too bad! Look around you, Somebody may be trying to tell you something too and using me to do it!
Then I'd say you are in a heap of trouble if that's what you believe. Those around you should be dropping like flies based on your morals.
say what

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I was just wandering how a house burning got so many post now i know some cat fight mind if i join in lol
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama supports gay marriage.
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to believe that you don't always pay, for what you do to others, with your own Life. I believe that sometimes you pay by having something or someone that you hold dear, taken from you or bad things happening to them, which sometimes hurts you worse than if it happened to you, directly.
This pathetic person won't even call God "God". She says "powerful entity".
Hell is over flowing with people that believe in "entity" instead of one God that should be refered to as "God".
name

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Does "senior" stand for "old woman" or "high school senior" or "college senior"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,961 - 56,980 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MaKayla Brown (Feb '11) 10 min anonymous 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Vet 123,517
New blonde girl at GL&P 18 min ummm 20
People who curse 20 min weeell 19
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 25 min Detector 7 5
Coty Willett (Jun '12) 34 min Anonymous 2
WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE work for mobile home vote 41 min Them or US 16
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr LOL 81
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr LocNess Supertramp 206
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr LocNess Supertramp 68
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 1 hr will or will not 41
Greene County Clerk Race 15 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 17 at 2:05AM CDT