Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,847)

Showing posts 56,921 - 56,940 of58,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Mike T wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm seems like for an old piece of chit like yourself, your quit familiar with many "sexual" Terms. You only wish you had anyone, man or woman just be friends with you let aline friends with...excuse me while I gag at saying this..with benefits.
Eww. I agree. The visual is quite disturbing don't ya think? Just the smell alone associated with old disabled rotting humans is enough to make one throw up in their own mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

umm wrote:
65 year old women are not sexy. There ass has dropped, their boobs have dropped, their face has dropped and have wrinkles. And if "sexysassysenior" wants to deny this, there is a photo of her that I can post.
I've seen well bred 65 year olds that still look ok in clothes. She, by far, isn't one of them. Lmao. I bet she has all of 6 hairs on her privates that are gray, 6 inch long and curled up into her taint. Yuck!
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

umm wrote:
65 year old women are not sexy. There ass has dropped, their boobs have dropped, their face has dropped and have wrinkles. And if "sexysassysenior" wants to deny this, there is a photo of her that I can post.
Exactly the reason if your lucky enough to keep your spouse around for fifty years, well hell they are the only ones willing to "Do It" with you. That is not as bad as thinking about cooterstink and the extremity limb broken, lung fluid filled log cutter "doing It" . Oh crud I just threw up a little in my mouth. I mean have you seen a pair of old saggy grey haired testies?? Not a purty site fer sure. Thats why the good Lord allows them to lose their site litte by little as they get older. Could you imagine actually having good vision while looking at something like that trying to get a hard on? Oh crud I threw up a little again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sure she`s wondering what a taint is, ROTFLMAO.
If the nasty huzzy don't know I'm sure she can grab her bloomers and smell her way to rotten. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

yep wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the reason if your lucky enough to keep your spouse around for fifty years, well hell they are the only ones willing to "Do It" with you. That is not as bad as thinking about cooterstink and the extremity limb broken, lung fluid filled log cutter "doing It" . Oh crud I just threw up a little in my mouth. I mean have you seen a pair of old saggy grey haired testies?? Not a purty site fer sure. Thats why the good Lord allows them to lose their site litte by little as they get older. Could you imagine actually having good vision while looking at something like that trying to get a hard on? Oh crud I threw up a little again.
Ok I like your choice of words. I'm sure we could become fast friends. Lol.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Fk u

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>For sure, because if brains were gasoline, she wouldn`t have enough to back that old clunker out of her hole filled driveway.
Does that old uninsured piece of crap still run? Her insurance carrier said she don't pay her insurance on time either. Said they have to keep sending bills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

roxy wrote:
Fk u
Well Roxy Lou, I see you have switched back to your old SN. What's up with that? How's hubby wubby on this wonderful spring evening?
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Roxy Lou, I see you have switched back to your old SN. What's up with that? How's hubby wubby on this wonderful spring evening?
neone can change their sn,wat u cant change is the one behind the screen...realized that.n he cld b better lolz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
<quoted text>neone can change their sn,wat u cant change is the one behind the screen...realized that.n he cld b better lolz
You have a point my dear. Well hopefully your love life is doing much better tonight. Lol.
face the facts

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

roxy wrote:
<quoted text> neone can change their sn,wat u cant change is the one behind the screen...realized that.n he cld b better lolz
Can you possibly type in plain english so we don't have to hire a translator?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Can you possibly type in plain english so we don't have to hire a translator?
Lol. No she can't. She has a little difficulty in doing that. She's actually a nice person just a little confusing at times.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Gfd it..not gone cry

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
Gfd it..not gone cry

This is a no crying zone Roxy. You have entered the Happy Only zone.
JoCoTpxr

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen well bred 65 year olds that still look ok in clothes. She, by far, isn't one of them. Lmao. I bet she has all of 6 hairs on her privates that are gray, 6 inch long and curled up into her taint. Yuck!
Go look at your avatar and stand way back, I mean, way back! For more reason than one.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Id strongly suspect if she got him in bed he would have to roll it up and thump it in. He's all physically broken down and half dead and her cooter would be like a two car garage. He can't park his totaled volts wagon in her spacious garage. She needs a Peterbuilt to fill her space.
I'm just saying...
LMAO! That made me spit my drink out.
I can see it, it's like a dog and cat trying to mate.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Complete oppossite sides,joining sides.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear but you are. I've already told you numerous times I'm quite well taken care of in every respect without Internet hook ups.
Make note of that dear I'm tired of repeating myself.
That's all...
ROFL...and why would you think I care one way or the other?
But, I'm happy for you,(being polite).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>Go look at your avatar and stand way back, I mean, way back! For more reason than one.
Ok and...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

THE GREEK GOD wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! That made me spit my drink out.
I can see it, it's like a dog and cat trying to mate.
Lol. You know it's the truth. He can't possibly fulfill her need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,921 - 56,940 of58,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance