Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,846)

Showing posts 56,901 - 56,920 of58,292
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> doesnt matter what kind of work i do. Taxes are for services provided by the city and the county.
This is a City FD, but the fire was in the County. The County has no FD so the City will provide FD services to County residents for a fee. They did not pay the fee. Know the facts before making knee-jerk posts. And my question still stands. Will you do your job for free?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

"Deputy: Texas District Attorney, Wife Found Dead."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/deputy-texas-district-a...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

"Two Dead After H7N9 Avian Flu Strain Makes Jump To Humans."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/31/two-dea...
chiponshoulder

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

city,county,volentier.beg for money from tax payers and federal and most usualy get it.if they dont want to do the job they signed up for,get anotherone. if they dont wont to put out the fire,
let it burn,ins. will pay for it and sue the fire dept. of you're dist. hwy.70 n. less than 1/2 mil.
from house fire and totaly destroyied.what good are they except begging fore money?
murray

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I pay city taxes and I get city resources. Pay or burn. Great idea. I think the best idea is to metro all of Macon county, 1 school and 1 city.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

"Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/scientis...
Hmmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Hmmmmm
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Hmmmmm
lmafaooo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You know what I don't like? I don't like Men who are "Players", but accuse the Women that they're "Playing' of being "Players. That's a trick that every Man I've ever known of, uses...whether they're cheating or just being mischievous, with no real harm done...they will always accuse the Woman of doing exactly what they, themselves, are doing! Some of them have done it so much and are so convincing at it, they should get an Academy Award for their performance.

Do they really think that some of us don't know what they are doing?

And now, a new wrinkle has been added, because of the Internet and anonymity...Gay and Bi-Sexual People of both Genders, are using the same tactic on Straight People whom they have led to believe that they are Straight, too.
I really fail to see what they get out of it, but they seem to really enjoy doing it.

So, straight Ladies out there...BEWARE, you may not just be played by a Cad who thinks he's a Gift to all Females...and acts it out with a bunch of them , at the same time...you may be played by a Gay/Bi-Sexual Screwball, who I suspect doesn't want to be Gay/Bi-Sexual and he's taking it out on as many Females as he can.

Sometimes, a Woman just has to wonder...is it all worth it? Too many Games will discourage anybody, Male, Female, Gay , or Straight.
Even if he's Straight as an Arrow, if he plays games...GET AWAY FROM HIM, is my advice. Real, Emotionally Mature Men don't play games...and One who does will only cause you heartache and pain if you get involved with him. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Now, this is just plain weird. How could this happen? Didn't they search the Suspect before they took him in?
----------
"Murder Suspect Shoots Miss. Cop Inside Police HQ."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/murder-suspect-shoots-m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You know what I don't like? I don't like Men who are "Players", but accuse the Women that they're "Playing' of being "Players. That's a trick that every Man I've ever known of, uses...whether they're cheating or just being mischievous, with no real harm done...they will always accuse the Woman of doing exactly what they, themselves, are doing! Some of them have done it so much and are so convincing at it, they should get an Academy Award for their performance.

And now, a new wrinkle has been added, because of the Internet and anonymity...Gay and Bi-Sexual People of both Genders, are using the same tactic on Straight People whom they have led to believe that they are Straight, too.
I really fail to see what they get out of it, but they seem to really enjoy doing it.

So, straight Ladies out there...BEWARE, you may not just be played by a Cad who thinks he's a Gift to all Females...and acts it out with a bunch of them , at the same time...you may be played by a Gay/Bi-Sexual Screwball, who I suspect doesn't want to be Gay/Bi-Sexual and he's taking it out on as many Females as he can.

Sometimes, a Woman just has to wonder...is it all worth it? Too many Games will discourage anybody, Male, Female, Gay , or Straight.
Even if he's Straight as an Arrow, if he plays games...GET AWAY FROM HIM, is my advice. Real, Emotionally Mature Men don't play games...and One who does will only cause you heartache and pain if you get involved with him. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Is that what old Spy did to you dear? Did he build your hopes and dreams up when he's nothing but a shell of a man? Maybe searching for sex on the Internet isn't such a great idea.

Get you some morals and maybe you want need sex with strangers.

That's all...

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You should just be gay and stop hiding in the closet.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what old Spy did to you dear? Did he build your hopes and dreams up when he's nothing but a shell of a man? Maybe searching for sex on the Internet isn't such a great idea.
Get you some morals and maybe you want need sex with strangers.
That's all...
ROTFLMFAO! That had to be what happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

THE GREEK GOD wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMFAO! That had to be what happened.
Id strongly suspect if she got him in bed he would have to roll it up and thump it in. He's all physically broken down and half dead and her cooter would be like a two car garage. He can't park his totaled volts wagon in her spacious garage. She needs a Peterbuilt to fill her space.

I'm just saying...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You Guys are REALLY, REALLY into this "Friends With Benefits" thing, aren't you?:)
Mike T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You Guys are REALLY, REALLY into this "Friends With Benefits" thing, aren't you?:)
Hmmm seems like for an old piece of chit like yourself, your quit familiar with many "sexual" Terms. You only wish you had anyone, man or woman just be friends with you let aline friends with...excuse me while I gag at saying this..with benefits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Mike T wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm seems like for an old piece of chit like yourself, your quit familiar with many "sexual" Terms. You only wish you had anyone, man or woman just be friends with you let aline friends with...excuse me while I gag at saying this..with benefits.
I may be old...to you...but I'm not dead! You have to be terribly young or terribly ignorant...or both!
I'll bet right now, that I've got more "Life" in me than you have , or will ever have.
umm

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

65 year old women are not sexy. There ass has dropped, their boobs have dropped, their face has dropped and have wrinkles. And if "sexysassysenior" wants to deny this, there is a photo of her that I can post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

umm wrote:
65 year old women are not sexy. There ass has dropped, their boobs have dropped, their face has dropped and have wrinkles. And if "sexysassysenior" wants to deny this, there is a photo of her that I can post.
Do whatever you think you have to. Since you claim to think I'm so bad, why are you even talking to me? Believe me, being ignored by somebody like you, would be my fondest wish and sheer delight!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
No dear but you are. I've already told you numerous times I'm quite well taken care of in every respect without Internet hook ups.

Make note of that dear I'm tired of repeating myself.

That's all...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,901 - 56,920 of58,292
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Pete 124,657
David Weems wants respect 4 min Change 17
Greene County Clerk Race 4 min David 146
Nolichucky River & USN 6 min question mark 47
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 7 min christy fryar 10
GVDC drains state budget 9 min becky huskey 25
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min PETA 453
Why are so many posts disappearing? 1 hr Mike Fryar 57
What is most annoying about the trolls? 3 hr I_can_play_this_game_too 119
Cheating 4 hr Dr Feel Good 51
•••
•••
•••