Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,831)

Showing posts 56,601 - 56,620 of58,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wynot

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't really know
Witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No! She/He didn't!
Yes she did!

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you didn't, Troll!
Um what do you mean No I didn't? Dude, you're using lingo not age appropriat. Why are you calling. me nasty names? You are just mean. I'm going to report you to the moderators.
American Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text> Um what do you mean No I didn't? Dude, you're using lingo not age appropriat. Why are you calling. me nasty names? You are just mean. I'm going to report you to the moderators.
Please don't answer for me. Please don't bring me into your bologna.
firefighter

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

i dont think anyone should have to pay as long as they have homeowners or renters insurance. we struggle enough some people are already on fixed income. if i were chief of that dept i would have put the fire out. and if any one wanted to repromand me i would walk into there office with my lawyers and go from there. how can they call themselves firefighters. they are a joke to me.
got it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

let them burn
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I personally just want to thank you for changing your past avatars. I'm glad you learned your lesson and was forced to do it. I am glad you we FORCED!!! HAHAHHAAHA

ass wipe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

You're welcome! Like I said, I've got a million of 'em.
So, I'll probably change it, again, when I get ready.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

firefighter wrote:
i dont think anyone should have to pay as long as they have homeowners or renters insurance. we struggle enough some people are already on fixed income. if i were chief of that dept i would have put the fire out. and if any one wanted to repromand me i would walk into there office with my lawyers and go from there. how can they call themselves firefighters. they are a joke to me.
How many times would you do this for the same family? This was their 4th fire in 10 years.
Would you you go running into a fully involved mobile home to only try and save "stuff"?
It appears that you also do not believe in our system of government by the people. The voters of this county chose this method of fire protection for more than 20 years.
The insurance companies in this country started the idea of fire departments. They stopped it when they realized that it was less expensive to replace a totally destroyed structure than to repair a partially destroyed one.
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>How many times would you do this for the same family? This was their 4th fire in 10 years.
Would you you go running into a fully involved mobile home to only try and save "stuff"?
It appears that you also do not believe in our system of government by the people. The voters of this county chose this method of fire protection for more than 20 years.
The insurance companies in this country started the idea of fire departments. They stopped it when they realized that it was less expensive to replace a totally destroyed structure than to repair a partially destroyed one.
You are excellent at getting us back on track. Thanks
Mans world

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

American Citizen wrote:
Its like every thread on topix is of topic. But at least she was respectful to younger viewers and changed her Avatars for something better. It kinda wierded me out, cause I know who she is. Saw her at my moms building and well I don't like to be rude, but her legs are not like the ones she was using before. I'm actually kinda wiereded out over her screen name, but oh well.
mabey you're just wierd already
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The fun thing is that using the phone app. for topix you can't see the judgeit's anyway so she's wasting her time judging my post. Roflmao
Stupid bit-h, I am the JUDGE. Everyone dont use a phone app.
Really Sassy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I agree. Thats all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

"Horse Meat Found In Ikea's Swedish Meatballs."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57571049/...
another viewer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Horse Meat Found In Ikea's Swedish Meatballs."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57571049/...
Honey, this is old news dear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

another viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, this is old news dear.
Not about Sweden, it's not! Showed up 5 hours ago. France and Italy is old news, but it's spreading to other Countries and Sweden is new, TODAY! If you would, at least, read the Headline, you would know that! And, if it is found in the U.S., go ahead and eat the dishes with the horsemeat that has the harmful to humans, additives in it. The choice is yours!
Farmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not about Sweden, it's not! Showed up 5 hours ago. France and Italy is old news, but it's spreading to other Countries and Sweden is new, TODAY! If you would, at least, read the Headline, you would know that! And, if it is found in the U.S., go ahead and eat the dishes with the horsemeat that has the harmful to humans, additives in it. The choice is yours!
That's why I don't eat meat, or at least one reason I don't eat it. The other is for health reasons, but you already knew that lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I don't eat meat, or at least one reason I don't eat it. The other is for health reasons, but you already knew that lol.
I eat meat, but not alot...and I'm very picky about where I get it and where THEY get it....how I handle it and how I cook it. In restaurants, I just have to go on faith!
I think nowadays, it pays to be to be as careful as One can be...and still, I think we're taking a gamble...on almost ALL of our Food. That's a shame, but I think it's true...and getting worse.
Farmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat meat, but not alot...and I'm very picky about where I get it and where THEY get it....how I handle it and how I cook it. In restaurants, I just have to go on faith!
I think nowadays, it pays to be to be as careful as One can be...and still, I think we're taking a gamble...on almost ALL of our Food. That's a shame, but I think it's true...and getting worse.
That is true.
Farmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Time to go outside and enjoy the sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,601 - 56,620 of58,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

151 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 123,343
USPS does NOT drug test its workers 11 min rual route 1
A Great Big Fck You 13 min Booger_ Burns 13
Greene County Mayor's Race 27 min bozo palace 72
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 41 min Hmmm 12
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 44 min Well Played 98
I love this forum because?????? 54 min Normal Bates 169
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr LOL 104
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 9:05AM CDT

•••
•••
•••