Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,829)

Showing posts 56,561 - 56,580 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't "give it up"...he/she stole it and then, started forging my Posts. He/She did the same with my Avatar. I don't know how, but it becaime very confusing for the Other Posters to tell who was who and I certainly didn't want to be blamed for some of the Posts that the Forger was posting. So, the Name was Contaminated, in my way of thinking, and I didn't want it anymore. So, I registered a new One that I knew would irritate them even worse...call it REVENGE, because that's what it was on my part. they should have left my original Name alone...now they have to deal with one that's much worse!
But, I may change my Avatar...or I may not. I haven't decided. I really don't like it, but at least they haven't stolen it, YET!
They've copied my Name by inserting an extra "S", which some Posters don't seem to notice, but they haven't bothered the Avatar.

Now, does that answer your questions? BTW, they have done this all before...this isn't the first time! It's sorry as can be, IMO, but that FACT has never bothered them and probably never will!
How am I a "they"? You know could and well the truth is that you took my name from me that I was using on a small town form and you registered it as your own and turned it into a topix terror. It's been months and months that you have posted hate filled post and enjoyed my SN as your own invention. It was only with perfect timing, good friends and the time to dedicate to it's return that I was able to disband its use by you. Now twist the story anyway you wish and I'll not be posting the specifics of who help me MODERATE my SN's return but you should be careful of the mean things you post about others because karma can be a bitch. In this case it was for you.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't "give it up"...he/she stole it and then, started forging my Posts. He/She did the same with my Avatar. I don't know how, but it becaime very confusing for the Other Posters to tell who was who and I certainly didn't want to be blamed for some of the Posts that the Forger was posting. So, the Name was Contaminated, in my way of thinking, and I didn't want it anymore. So, I registered a new One that I knew would irritate them even worse...call it REVENGE, because that's what it was on my part. they should have left my original Name alone...now they have to deal with one that's much worse!
But, I may change my Avatar...or I may not. I haven't decided. I really don't like it, but at least they haven't stolen it, YET!
They've copied my Name by inserting an extra "S", which some Posters don't seem to notice, but they haven't bothered the Avatar.

Now, does that answer your questions? BTW, they have done this all before...this isn't the first time! It's sorry as can be, IMO, but that FACT has never bothered them and probably never will!
For the record I've never used your Avatar you are a liar. I'd never use those tacky low class things with sensible shoes and nylon drawers wrapped around chair legs and things. To tacky for me. that was the first thing I took off of my profile once it was returned to me. Trashy, just trashy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you Linda. I just don't like the way you think it's acceptable to bash anyone who doesn't agree with you. Somewhere along the line you had to have learned that acting out in anger doesn't solve problems and usually makes them worse. If you are interested in knowing that go back into a few of the threads and read my post. I was actually one of your biggest allies when people tormented you. You turned on me without cause so I defended myself. Not only did I defend myself but set out to make sure that you learned a valuable lesson. That lesson is to treat everyone with kindness and respect regardless of your differences unless they prove to you that's not possible. So today here we are you haven't changed a bit although I've taken your SN and removed your post, gained access into areas of interest and possibly a few other tricks in my bag that are available and known only to me. So it's up to you. If you wish to turn over a new leaf then that's where we are today.
What Name did you post under before you stole mine? And if you were so offended by my Posts, then why were you one of my "biggest allies"? And how and why did I "turn on you"? What did you do to cause me to do that? I don't do that without a valid reason, at least in my Mind, so what did you do? If you don't want to tell me here, PM me and tell me...It will be kept confidential, at least on my part...I can't speak for you!
I just want to know why you keep sending mixed messages in the things you post and why you are sending them in the way that you are. Sarcasm is one thing, I use that myself, but yours are way past sarcasm...it's almost like a Love/Hate type of thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I've never used your Avatar you are a liar. I'd never use those tacky low class things with sensible shoes and nylon drawers wrapped around chair legs and things. To tacky for me. that was the first thing I took off of my profile once it was returned to me. Trashy, just trashy.
That is not possible. Topix will NOT let you Register somebody else's Name that has it registered, or at least, they won't let ME, and if you were using it UNregistered, how did you expect me to know that, since the Camden Forum and the Mountain City Forum , are the only Forums that I posted on more than once or twice, or that I visit...and I've haven't posted on the Mountain City Forum in awhile now, either. If I posted on a State-wide Thread, which I do mostly, that does not mean that I visited your Forum or had any idea that you were using the Name I've had Registered since NOV. 2011, as your UNregistered Name. And I'm sure that you know that!

Tell me what Forum you were on that you used the Name, "Really Sassy" to post under, if you're telling the truth? You shouldn't mind doing that to prove your Story, IF you're telling the truth...which I don't think you are. But, I'm giving you the chance to prove me wrong! So, let's see if you'll do it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>What Name did you post under before you stole mine? And if you were so offended by my Posts, then why were you one of my "biggest allies"? And how and why did I "turn on you"? What did you do to cause me to do that? I don't do that without a valid reason, at least in my Mind, so what did you do? If you don't want to tell me here, PM me and tell me...It will be kept confidential, at least on my part...I can't speak for you!
I just want to know why you keep sending mixed messages in the things you post and why you are sending them in the way that you are. Sarcasm is one thing, I use that myself, but yours are way past sarcasm...it's almost like a Love/Hate type of thing.
I have no problem being open on this thread about my reasoning. I used my SN, Really Sassy although I wasn't registered with it. When referring back check the post location because at the time someone else was posting under that name as well using vulgar language. Now how you assume you turn me own I have no idea because that's never been the case. I never said I was offended by your post I said you verbally attacked me for no reason. I tried hard to see your side to the attacks from other posters and my conclusion for each one, as well as my own experience with you, you turned on them at one point for no reason and became mean, hateful, hurtful and angry. That's just not acceptable behavior for an adult. Wouldn't you agree?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>That is not possible. Topix will NOT let you Register somebody else's Name that has it registered, or at least, they won't let ME, and if you were using it UNregistered, how did you expect me to know that, since the Camden Forum and the Mountain City Forum , are the only Forums that I posted on more than once or twice, or that I visit...and I've haven't posted on the Mountain City Forum in awhile now, either. If I posted on a State-wide Thread, which I do mostly, that does not mean that I visited your Forum or had any idea that you were using the Name I've had Registered since NOV. 2011, as your UNregistered Name. And I'm sure that you know that!

Tell me what Forum you were on that you used the Name, "Really Sassy" to post under, if you're telling the truth? You shouldn't mind doing that to prove your Story, IF you're telling the truth...which I don't think you are. But, I'm giving you the chance to prove me wrong! So, let's see if you'll do it!
Mountain City dear. You are correct they won't let you register a name someone else has registered. They do however have the ability to snatch it from one and give it to another I'd guess. Wouldn't you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem being open on this thread about my reasoning. I used my SN, Really Sassy although I wasn't registered with it. When referring back check the post location because at the time someone else was posting under that name as well using vulgar language. Now how you assume you turn me own I have no idea because that's never been the case. I never said I was offended by your post I said you verbally attacked me for no reason. I tried hard to see your side to the attacks from other posters and my conclusion for each one, as well as my own experience with you, you turned on them at one point for no reason and became mean, hateful, hurtful and angry. That's just not acceptable behavior for an adult. Wouldn't you agree?
on not own.
to tell the truth

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Just who is the real sassy please stand up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

to tell the truth wrote:
Just who is the real sassy please stand up.
That would be me. Hello there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mountain City dear. You are correct they won't let you register a name someone else has registered. They do however have the ability to snatch it from one and give it to another I'd guess. Wouldn't you.
I don't know because they didn't "snatch it" from me, I requested that topis change it to "Lite N Lively" and then, somebody started using it, UNregistered" so I just made a New account and Registered this one , rather than wait two days for Topix to change it again.

What Name did you post under on the Mountain City Forum? It was NOT "Really Sassy"...I was the only One on that Forum who used the Name, "Really Sassy"! So, what was your Name?
Lenore

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I call BS. I think it flows out of you guys ears.
Squirrelly Early

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Lenore wrote:
I call BS. I think it flows out of you guys ears.
I have something that flows for you, Big boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

He/She is not going to give me a straight answer, that's obvious. So, forget it!

There's no use in trying to communicate sensibly with a Nut Case...I should have known better!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Now, I think it is important to get this thread back on track. The topic is about a fire. It is simple if you dont pay the fire tax you home and everyone and everything in it should burn to the ground. Unless the upper one percent of the rich are going to give you a free ride.
spyspydumdum

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm considering getting a new name and avatar too.
yes name=dumbass moron and avatar= a clown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
He/She is not going to give me a straight answer, that's obvious. So, forget it!
There's no use in trying to communicate sensibly with a Nut Case...I should have known better!
I love insulting people that do not agree with me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drawers"??? And you call me old, Grandma/Grandpa. I haven't heard Panties referred to as "Drawers", since my Grandparents were alive.
Lol

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Ashamed wrote:
I sure hope this doesn't make National headline
Oh my

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:

If anyone has a mental disorder it would be you. I answered your questions although I didn't have to. Believe whatever you wish but every time you verbally attack another poster I will be here to verbally attack you. Any questions?

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>"Drawers"??? And you call me old, Grandma/Grandpa. I haven't heard Panties referred to as "Drawers", since my Grandparents were alive.
It was used that way for humor you idiot! Anyone your size doesn't wear panties they are big azz drawers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,561 - 56,580 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance