Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,819)

Showing posts 56,361 - 56,380 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Pineapple, and use it as an excuse to bash me because I will definitely Piss you off , again! BTW, you need to BUY a Sense of Humor, too, since you obviously were born without one!
I'm starting to remember why I didn't really like you, too! a Leopard can't change his/her stripes, can they? And you're just as Obnoxious and Unlikable as ever!
and you're a stupid dumb bitch that no one likes. So go try to give away your old nasty ass maybe someone is desperate at the truck stop today,skank

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Pineapple, and use it as an excuse to bash me because I will definitely Piss you off , again! BTW, you need to BUY a Sense of Humor, too, since you obviously were born without one!
I'm starting to remember why I didn't really like you, too! a Leopard can't change his/her stripes, can they? And you're just as Obnoxious and Unlikable as ever!
I'm not mad. Its not my fault that you cannot communicate well. You should try communicating without resorting to trashy implications. That is if you can get your mind out of the gutter.
A leopard does not have spots and a tiger does not have stripes. That is the color pattern of their fur that they have gotten from their genes.

Of course I know you are refering to the old sayings about people not being able to change their ways. I was just giving you an edumaction.

Back to the pineapples, I wouldn't expect you to be able to jump out of a car and pick a pineapple in the pitch dark because with your waddling you'd probably fall and land on the pineapples and turn them into pineapple sauce.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mad. Its not my fault that you cannot communicate well. You should try communicating without resorting to trashy implications. That is if you can get your mind out of the gutter.
A leopard does not have spots and a tiger does not have stripes. That is the color pattern of their fur that they have gotten from their genes.
Of course I know you are refering to the old sayings about people not being able to change their ways. I was just giving you an edumaction.
Back to the pineapples, I wouldn't expect you to be able to jump out of a car and pick a pineapple in the pitch dark because with your waddling you'd probably fall and land on the pineapples and turn them into pineapple sauce.
Yep, same ole Pineapple...some People just never change , no matter how badly they need to! And that's why I didn't like you before and I don't like you now...you're a verbally abusive Azzhole, for no valid reason to justify it! It's just your natural personality!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

And BTW, I don't care whether you're "Mad" or not...I AM! it's not about YOU, it's about ME and you've alrady made me not ever want to talk to you, again! GOOD JOB! Needless and Stupid, but FAST as greased Lightening! And I'll bet you're the same way in everything you do...and you can take that any way you want to, because I don't care how you take it!

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, same ole Pineapple...some People just never change , no matter how badly they need to! And that's why I didn't like you before and I don't like you now...you're a verbally abusive Azzhole, for no valid reason to justify it! It's just your natural personality!
The libraries here don't carry "how to speak gutter trash" so I don't know what you are blubbering about.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to believe this, either...but I was just wondering what had happened to you , Last Night! I don't know why, but I just thought about you, as being this Name and Persona and wondered why you stopped using it and disappeared. LOL!
My next thought was that you had replaced it with another One.:>)
No, I haven't stopped using it nor replaced it with another. I've been posting elsewhere. I need a change of scenery from time to time.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't stopped using it nor replaced it with another. I've been posting elsewhere. I need a change of scenery from time to time.
Hi CG missed you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi CG missed you.
Ditto, Sir. I hope you've been well. You're welcome to venture to new threads with me. WJ gave it a try, but I'm not sure it turned out to be her cup of tea.
Fireman

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

We don't want to charge
clueless

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lets all be friends

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto, Sir. I hope you've been well. You're welcome to venture to new threads with me. WJ gave it a try, but I'm not sure it turned out to be her cup of tea.
new threads? Pm me with links..
wow

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

So sad
Dylan

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe those firefighters.
NowUKnow

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Pay to Play is what the LEFT is all about.

Welcome to AmeriKa, Comrade.
got ya

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Some of these guys claim to be religous.whatever.i would of lost my job that day to help another HUMAN BEING.I have more religion in my big toe.
just wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

how can you sleep at night???
Lt Dan

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

just wondering wrote:
Who?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
He doesn't! He's too "hopped up" and too busy bullying Topix Posters all night!
It's the Story of his Life!
molly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't! He's too "hopped up" and too busy bullying Topix Posters all night!
It's the Story of his Life!
Who?
john

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Turn the gd lights off they in my eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,361 - 56,380 of58,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 16 min I Am The Magician 62
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 min frank 80
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min BAS 123,505
I love this forum because?????? 22 min I Am The Magician 204
IS God real? 30 min Bible Thumper 6
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 34 min FriendofDog 40
jodi oliver dunbar martin 1 hr Hey 7
Greene County Clerk Race 13 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 17 at 2:05AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters