Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,805)

Showing posts 56,081 - 56,100 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

you,corrected.
You are mean.
misfits

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
She/He can't tell News Headlines from gossip...that's more than sad, that's just plain pitiful! LOL!
Pitiful is not the word I would like to call "it". 123pit. has a very bad mental sickness, or cracked out one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

She don't know when she's looking goofy.So desperate for attention.
Calls old news headlines.She already missed it all.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

MG is back bitches wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about yourself or Linda Cooter because 123 tells it like it is you little crack baby bitch!!
Hi mommy.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I bet it took you forever to type that in on your keyboard or did you get your brother to type it for you? I bet daddy used his little pecker to type it for you right? At least he can half ass spell unlike your ignorant ass. Yea bitch, I am MG. Morphina is NOT me so get that through your half a brain cell.
Right, and I am a nice old lady, Unlike your orgies, I dont need my brother or daddy. Suck on them for awhile.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You have got to be the dumbest bitch on topix. Besides that slow freak oldlady that can't even spell cat without help. You and her should exchange bloomers im sure they would fit. Mabye both of you lezbo's could give eachother a good Christmas present by licking eachothers leg and working up until you both get your jollies, fat bitches!!!!!!!
Ohhh, I can see you turning green, bark for baby. Good doggie, now bend over so daddy can fill you up.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Where did you go dog, looking in your dickotory. Looking for something to say, ohhh, I forgot, you are a good boy, you must of ran to daddy and drop on all fours. By the way slut cum sucking dog, you want to call someone a bitch, name the place, lets hear you do it to my face.
freakoldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You have got to be the dumbest bitch on topix. Besides that slow freak oldlady that can't even spell cat without help. You and her should exchange bloomers im sure they would fit. Mabye both of you lezbo's could give eachother a good Christmas present by licking eachothers leg and working up until you both get your jollies, fat bitches!!!!!!!
No, i think you won that award, bitchy freak. I cant spell cat, I can spell your name DOG.
Go R

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
Where did you go dog, looking in your dickotory. Looking for something to say, ohhh, I forgot, you are a good boy, you must of ran to daddy and drop on all fours. By the way slut cum sucking dog, you want to call someone a bitch, name the place, lets hear you do it to my face.
Such nice language from a 65 year old former dispatcher from Camden Tennessee, Linda. Shame on you.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Go R wrote:
<quoted text>
Such nice language from a 65 year old former dispatcher from Camden Tennessee, Linda. Shame on you.
You got the wrong one here. Dont put my post on Sassy.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Ohhh well, I will catch up with you.
U Were Never Gone

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You must be talking about yourself or Linda Cooter because 123 tells it like it is you little crack baby bitch!!
Who do you think you are kidding MHurl/Morphina? Every word in every post from all your names is the same. There is no bigger skank on Topix, and there is no way you could hide it even if you tried. I find it amusing that you are playing spelling police with the JC poster because I remember when you first started posting and everyone made fun of your spelling and grammar. I see you have been going to night school to learn to spell, but it still hasn't helped you in the class area. You are still the most low-class loser on Topix!

123 may tell it like it is, but no one can understand "what it is". I guess crazy trash stick together...
mhul

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I am finishing sucking daddy and then my brother needs a hand job, when I get through with mom, I got to find a place to hide. I know its not Sassy I have cursed, now I am scared the old lady is going to find me.And lord help me when she does, I think she is going to beat me like the dirty nasty skanky bitch dog that I am.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

"2 Colo. Students Arrested For Serving Pot Brownies."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57558133/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

U Were Never Gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are kidding MHurl/Morphina? Every word in every post from all your names is the same. There is no bigger skank on Topix, and there is no way you could hide it even if you tried. I find it amusing that you are playing spelling police with the JC poster because I remember when you first started posting and everyone made fun of your spelling and grammar. I see you have been going to night school to learn to spell, but it still hasn't helped you in the class area. You are still the most low-class loser on Topix!
123 may tell it like it is, but no one can understand "what it is". I guess crazy trash stick together...
You're in denial.Yor pal can post as nasty as they get,word for word,even worse..Where are you on weekends when she's non-stop on this thread?She knows when she turns to this thread she's going to stab everybody that don't kiss azz with her.changes her name to unregistered,fools nobody.
Talk about trash,I would not open my mouth if I had posted all she has on people,citizens in Camden or if I were you..
The language is jsut what she is waiting for, for her kicks.She calls it fun .See where she posted she comes on this thread to have a little fun after others go to bed. Yes,she did..No,I won't show you.Fnd it yourself.
Have you never seen an abused,battered person and how they crave it,so addicted to the source which she starts?
Nobody's taking one thing off her azz.As rough as she requires.Nobody cares what she says anymore,niceness is over.
She gets her kicks from talking skanky on this one or she would not start it.
Yes,she does.Old spamming to break up friends conversing.She's conniving,tricky,deliberate and trashy gossipy skank...
She gets what she seeks,some of her own medicine. I'd never admit knowing a gossip.I have seen just how she stabs people and she's made an enemy of me.
Nothing good for her or to her so you can bark elsewhere Bud!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Anytime u wanna meet bring it and ill slap you like the mutt that u r slut
Hello MG,Happy Holidays!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"2 Colo. Students Arrested For Serving Pot Brownies."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57558133/...
Like this is her affair!
What sort of adult does crap like she does?She is addicted to cyber-space news.Can't avoid spamming.Talk about pitiful.Camden skank.Embarrassment to the county.
rob towers

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

if that were my house an they let it burn to the ground over 75.00 , i gauarantee i would beat the hell out of everyone of them!!!!!!
rob towers

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

i'am not sayin that not payin is right cause truely i believe if one person has to pay it then everyone should ! but i'am just sayin if that ever happened to me an i lost all my stuff cause they wanna stand an watch it burn i'd be beatin them an then roastin them an believe me wouldn't be able to stop me !!!!!!!!!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

rob towers wrote:
i'am not sayin that not payin is right cause truely i believe if one person has to pay it then everyone should ! but i'am just sayin if that ever happened to me an i lost all my stuff cause they wanna stand an watch it burn i'd be beatin them an then roastin them an believe me wouldn't be able to stop me !!!!!!!!!!
So you think firefighters t by going into a fully involved trailer just to save your "stuff". If you are too cowardly to save your own :stuff", why should anyone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,081 - 56,100 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Mayor's Race 3 min Truth 108
A Great Big Fck You 5 min Se7en187 296
We need this man as our President 6 min Truth 59
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min FriendofDog 47
TDEC Officials Address Some Questions Raised 15 min FriendofDog 3
Greene County Clerk Race 18 min Voter 113
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min BOiaF 124,053
I love this forum because?????? 3 hr local resident 245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••