Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,803)

Showing posts 56,041 - 56,060 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Anybody got a grass skirt and a big nosebone they are not wearing?I have to go go the tribal pow wow!
Zulu-lulu to all of you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Morphina.Spazsy thinks we are all Joe and each other.. Remember?. I am always around, even though I don't post as much.
Like you,I'm always seeing what's said. I read many threads and with an objective attitude too.I read quite a lot on Camden because there seems to be a lot going on that's reported there.Middle Tennessee has a lot of crime off interstates. Manchester,Tullahoma,Shelbyvil le,Columbia,have their share.We cover 13 counties.It pays to be familiar a little.Especially if you have to go there for a need or meeting.We go to Jackson facilities..Have a really good week.Better be good!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I`m always good, especially when i`m being bad.lol!
Santa Claus is watching YOU!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
When`s the last time that you updated those coke bottles on your face, that you call glasses?
I really hate that you don't approve of my fashion choices! But, when I consider your User Name and the "brain fog" that you're commenting through, I really don't consider you very knowlegable on the subject. So actually, I couldn't care less what you think about anything, and I do mean, ANYTHING! The "QUEEN "of classlessness is all you are, inside and out.
Furthermore, I'm not wasting my time giving you the attention that you crave so badly from me, probably because you're totally ignored by EVERYBODY in your Real Life. You're not just a Scud Troll, you're a Person with Mental and Emotional Problems that I can't even begin to understand and I certainly don't want to.
So, just knock yourself out, I will ignore you just like everybody else does!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey good looking!
I finally got it thru my head that I am the neighbor,Joe,Morphina,
a criminal,123,and also MG. Now if I just had all their great personalities and money to go with it,I'd be very happy to lay claim.
I'm thinking of becoming Opheilia,Olive,Ed, too.
You mean you didn't get your Check the first week of the Month...I'll bet they did! You better be checking on that, you won't get another One until the first part of next Month. When was it due, the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of the Month? My guess is, the 1st...isn't that when the Welfare Checks arrive?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is watching YOU!
Don't forget your Madison Monthly Militia Meeting! The Feds are watching, you wouldn't want to disappoint them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Ooooh, I must have said something that all of you didn't like.
It's very strange (NOT), everytime I do that, wich is just about every Post that I make...I mysteriously get signed out of Topix as well as some other Places. Now, that's not a nice thing to do and I think Topix Corporate needs to be made aware of it.
It's really going to bum all of you out when I get my new computer and change everything, isn't it?
Computer Science, My Azz!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, Everybody doesn`t ignore me you old dried up prune. They do a good job of ignoring you though, and that just burns you up. The men really love to ignore you, unless they are dogging you out, and you are too stupid to even catch on to that. Classlessness? Really? I think not. I wear nice clothes, unlike your goodwill shirt, and skirt that you had on, with that gawd awful hairdo. What in the heck did you do, jump out of bed, and go to court? Damn, you could have at least brushed a rake across that birds nest on top of your head. Really? Who goes out of the house looking like that? Geez!!
BTW, update those gawd awful glasses, they look like you glued two coke bottle bottoms on your face!
They don't ignore Rattlesnakes, either, but that doesn't mean they like them! the rest of your worthless Post, I didn't even read. Same old insults, I'm sure.
Now, back to ignoring you!
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
When`s the last time that you updated those coke bottles on your face, that you call glasses?
When was the last time you washed that ass of yours, after a few 100 depoists, its that time!
jEd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time you washed that ass of yours, after a few 100 depoists, its that time!
sounds like you're jealous.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Rotflmao, do what you think you need to do. It sure will be a shame for you to pay all of that money for nothing. Never mind, you go ahead and waste your grocery money on that computer, it will only be a matter of time before it`s fcked up too, ROTFLMAO.
So, you are saying that you are respondable for it, smart. I love it when you amitt to shit.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time you washed that ass of yours, after a few 100 depoists, its that time!
It gets that many in a day, the stentch is worst then any dumpster site.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Anybody got a grass skirt and a big nosebone they are not wearing?I have to go go the tribal pow wow!
Zulu-lulu to all of you..
What happen to yours, DOG chewed it off.
jEd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She is. She couldn`t even spell *explain*.
Simple words are very hard for her to spell, but she did quit school in kindergarten, so I guess we can`t expect much out of her.
Right sassy?
I think I remember her from kindergarten.
She always ate the glue, while we ate the pie.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Geez!!!!HAPPENED!!!!no t happen!!!! You sure do have a thing for daddy`s and dogs!!! Some kind of weird sex sh!t huh?
Go to bed fatass sassy!! Gawd knows with all the wrinkles on that face you need MUCH sleep. Remember everyone saw the picture. They also saw all of the wrinkles and FAT ROLLS.
Again I am not Sassy, I dont need to go to bed I just got up, you on the other hand, sleep still want help you. Dog your day is coming, nice to find out You dog do live in my neighbor.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
Some dumb mutts just can`t and refuse to try to learn anything. Oldlady is beyond help!!
So you amitt this too.
oldman

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I like you oldlady, I think you live in my area.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>True. The teacher called her mom, and told her that she was incapable of learning, so the dumb girl dropped out in kindergarten. She also was the one chewing on the crayons. Green seemed to be her favorite.
Ed, I think you've have made it plain about your sexual preference, there's no need to keep reinterating it. WE GET IT, OK?

And if you think that "oldlady" is me, you could not be more wrong. Not only is it NOT me, I have no idea who it is, but I appreciate her/his defense against the malicious attacks that seem to be all Morphina/MsHurl EVER posts, other than to some of her/his fellow Scud Trolls.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

...you have made it plain...
J3FF3RY

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I'm still not going to change your depends mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,041 - 56,060 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I love this forum because?????? 12 min Pot Pie 238
Greene County Clerk Race 15 min Pot Pie 109
A Great Big Fck You 27 min Non-Fan 250
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min BCAlien 123,971
FUNERAL HOMES do they remove gold teeth (Oct '12) 42 min Alyagotado 16
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 49 min Alyagotado 43
We need this man as our President 52 min master chowder 56
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr bozo palace 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••