Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,801)

Showing posts 56,001 - 56,020 of58,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

She's her very omn "Camdenite" sister.WOW!she's got clout .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hi NTM,you old hillbilly jerk!
Now,why would a stranger say that?

Trying to be smart aleck on TOPIX.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Cousin is also your Wife? You must be a close relative of Morphina/MsHurl's and all the other numerous names he uses to post under, and all of his little Scud Troll Buddies! Oncest is on of the 3 Topics that he always talks about! The Other 2 are Bestiality and Mommie/Daddy issues, which could also come under the Incest Category! He seems to be an Expert on all three...I'm assuming, from having Personal experiences in all 3 categories...LOTS of personal experiences, judging from his Posts!
And none of it is Spammed as one does or lack of common sense.She has good imagination ,not like one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Cousin is also your Wife? You must be a close relative of Morphina/MsHurl's and all the other numerous names he uses to post under, and all of his little Scud Troll Buddies! Oncest is on of the 3 Topics that he always talks about! The Other 2 are Bestiality and Mommie/Daddy issues, which could also come under the Incest Category! He seems to be an Expert on all three...I'm assuming, from having Personal experiences in all 3 categories...LOTS of personal experiences, judging from his Posts!
How would you know who is an expert?You live in Wacky Wacky Land.
It's all about you coming on this thread to get a little attention you can't find on the others.Like barhopping ,trying to find somebody.You are an internet hopper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing you told me... you can't even make up your mind who you hate.
She needs to learn what a threat is.What she said can be taken more than one way.22,400 plus posts has several threats in it.
omfg

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

wow this post will never go away it seems lol
preacher

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you want to control what is posted and who posts.
Did this affect you? Didn't think so.You need first to practice what you preach.
this is so true if people would practice what they preach or at least bite their stupid hillbilly tongue every once in a while we wouldnt be trying to correct the messes they have made

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Your Cousin is also your Wife?
You know... If you could just learn to not launch personal attacks every time you don't agree with someone, people wouldn't be so mean to you.
well stated

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... If you could just learn to not launch personal attacks every time you don't agree with someone, people wouldn't be so mean to you.
well stated it seems that every time some one says something that another disagrees with the launch a personal attack..glad you said that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

You can't even post on gov thread for an assault forthcoming.Sometimes we all can be wrong but you can post one thing and immediately her cult is waiting to jump you.To try to look better than you do.
They can't stand not posting ill will,making fun of others..
I don't even know her face to face but my first thought would be to spit in her face, and trip her..
She is the head master and ramrodder of it all.If she comes on PAY TO SPRAY ,you can be sure someone is going to be called a liar,gay,or any corrupt name she can think up.People are so turned against her now for she spares no one .
I can't imagine a woman assaulting her neighbors for if her house caught fire or she fell,who would come??
I wouldn't pour water on her if she was on fire.
I'd step over her and go on about my rat killing.An ugly neighbor,woman,and poster.
niceoldlady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
You can't even post on gov thread for an assault forthcoming.Sometimes we all can be wrong but you can post one thing and immediately her cult is waiting to jump you.To try to look better than you do.
They can't stand not posting ill will,making fun of others..
I don't even know her face to face but my first thought would be to spit in her face, and trip her..
She is the head master and ramrodder of it all.If she comes on PAY TO SPRAY ,you can be sure someone is going to be called a liar,gay,or any corrupt name she can think up.People are so turned against her now for she spares no one .
I can't imagine a woman assaulting her neighbors for if her house caught fire or she fell,who would come??
I wouldn't pour water on her if she was on fire.
I'd step over her and go on about my rat killing.An ugly neighbor,woman,and poster.
If you was to ever spit in her face, I would make it my life's journey to hunt you down like the dog you are and shit in your face.
nicelady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I would join you in the hunt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

niceoldlady wrote:
<quoted text> If you was to ever spit in her face, I would make it my life's journey to hunt you down like the dog you are and shit in your face.

You trying to be incognito old lady? You don't go around calling people a criminal you don't even know.Stink bombs would be her presents,all wrapped in pretty paper..
I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.You can tell by the posts who's the neighbor from hell.Or the psycho bitch.It don't take long to see.Too bad she didn't have to r-e-l-o-c-a-t-e as an undesirable..
Anytime two post on here to each other,they can be sure the thread will be attacked.She can't stand it.she's hovering nearby.Sees alerts.
Her mission is to make posters miserable and label "scud trolls",the only words known,like she's a stand out icon in it all..She or you are merely a poster like everybody else,jealous of friends..She's got her own ,yet posts TOPIX shouldn't permit it.HA-HA-HA-HA.Preaches one thing does another."Don't do as I do ,do as I say" is her creed??She's ruined herself with her posts.Understand?Ruined.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You posted earlier from Maryville......Hmmmmm. Busted.
What does it matter if I posted earlier from Mars! I have no control over what my ISP shows. You are so ignorant - I believe that you have mental issues, and you should really seek help with your many "issues"! Soon…

To: Warrior Judge - you seem like an intelligent, sane poster, so my question to you is why would you befriend such a nasty, irrational person? You can't possibly read her posts and think they are normal.
whatever

Kenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

this forum should need to go away
oldlady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to be incognito old lady? You don't go around calling people a criminal you don't even know.Stink bombs would be her presents,all wrapped in pretty paper..
I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.You can tell by the posts who's the neighbor from hell.Or the psycho bitch.It don't take long to see.Too bad she didn't have to r-e-l-o-c-a-t-e as an undesirable..
Anytime two post on here to each other,they can be sure the thread will be attacked.She can't stand it.she's hovering nearby.Sees alerts.
Her mission is to make posters miserable and label "scud trolls",the only words known,like she's a stand out icon in it all..She or you are merely a poster like everybody else,jealous of friends..She's got her own ,yet posts TOPIX shouldn't permit it.HA-HA-HA-HA.Preaches one thing does another."Don't do as I do ,do as I say" is her creed??She's ruined herself with her posts.Understand?Ruined.
Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

whatever wrote:
this forum should need to go away
5,000 signatures are going to the president as soon as he is back in on new agenda..It is a petition an attoney is gathering to present to remove TOPIX as a child took it's life over bullying. 5,000 signatures requires response from him with action.

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.
threw? threating people?
Did you drop out of elementary school?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

oldlady wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you are the one thew on here. Threating people, stalking sassy like your life depends on, hell, a 3 year old could see that. Oh, and I know you are lurking, just to see when she post, or a new post, just so you can rant about sassy. You have some bad ass mental problems. No reason for you to reply to me, like I told you before, I dont like talking to SHIT.
I see you think you're incognito. Bless your litle heart. I've stepped on your little toes?
She labels other and I see you're just like her.
Why don't you try to get her to be thoughtful before labeling people,name caling,putting others down..
She's just wild at times trying to raise hell with others.Get it,she's hated. Like foul air.
And Warrior Judge is nice to everybody.
oldnicelady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

For all to know, I am a nice old lady, till 123, and "its" other names morphina, etc., gets on here. Low life dirty stinking perverted, stupid monkeys. Now that I said my piece, good night Sassy and other good posters on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,001 - 56,020 of58,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 2 min cannot vote for her 46
CONSERVATIVES nailed JESUS to the cross 5 min Conservative punishment 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min laughing man 123,825
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 9 min LOL 129
Yet an another murder in Greene County 13 min Interesting 155
wreck 107 19 min Sister 10
Cheating 31 min Willy 8
Greene County Clerk Race 48 min right 123
Greene County Mayor's Race Sat Mayor 2018 107
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••