Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,800)

Showing posts 55,981 - 56,000 of58,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweet lady, how are you tonight? First I was her neighbor, now i`m Joe Kyle, and also earlier I was Some other girl that she mentioned.
Hey, just got home a short while ago and trying to catch up on some TV programs.
Help

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>i seen ur momma all over 3 streets.
And everyone can see the best part of u ran down your moma's legs yea all 3 of them!
the pie

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sindie wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens when you do the neighborhood dogs on a regular basis.
Like Sassy?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sindie wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens when you do the neighborhood dogs on a regular basis.
I've heard that about her/him, too. She/he does talk about it a lot more than I would think is normal. But, there's nothing normal about her/him, anyway, so nobody is surprised! Just a freak of nature is the best that you can say about her/him! Even her/his Mind is warped, what little is left of it!
Help

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

What firemen watched as a house burned? Where was this? When did it happen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

the pie wrote:
<quoted text>Like Sassy?
The only time I ever thought about doing an Animal, was when you asked me! Thank God, I had better sense! There was something that didn't seem quite right about you, even then! I couldn't put my finger on it, but I could tell that something wasn't like it should be. Man, that is the understatement of the Century, so I have since found out!
hillbilly

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I ever thought about doing an Animal, was when you asked me! Thank God, I had better sense! There was something that didn't seem quite right about you, even then! I couldn't put my finger on it, but I could tell that something wasn't like it should be. Man, that is the understatement of the Century, so I have since found out!
wow now that is sick! and that is coming from a hillbilly! you people need to get back on the fire topix heres.
hillbilly

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>If you ONLY KNEW. This is the same broad that wouldn`t let her daughter attend her own Grandmother`s funeral. She took her chance to say her final goodbye away from her daughter, because her daughter chose to be with a female for a little bit. She is not with a female now, but at the time she was, so sassy would NOT let her attend her grandmothers funeral.
this hole thing is sick sick sick even by hillbilly standards! by the way what fireman let who's house burn? why not just stick to the topix? this stuff you all are talking about is sick sick sick. My cousin i mean wife agrees with me on this one.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

A Gathering of Criminals wrote:
They should have paid the fee....next time they will I bet.
I doubt it. This was that family's 4th fire in 10 years and they had not paid it yet.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I DO know that you're the biggest Liar on Topix and that I hate you with such a passion, unlike I have ever hated anybody before in my Life and I will see you brought down one way or the other!
Same thing you told me... you can't even make up your mind who you hate.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Help wrote:
What firemen watched as a house burned? Where was this? When did it happen?
It happened in Obion County, TN in Oct 2010. The firemen were from the South Fulton City FD. The owners did not pay their fee for fire service outside the city limits so the Mobile home(not house) burned. Of course there is much more to the story if you care to read the first pages of this thread or watch any of the many videos online about it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>wow now that is sick! and that is coming from a hillbilly! you people need to get back on the fire topix heres.
most here do not discuss the topic anymore and the one you replied to is incapable of doing so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this hole thing is sick sick sick even by hillbilly standards! by the way what fireman let who's house burn? why not just stick to the topix? this stuff you all are talking about is sick sick sick. My cousin i mean wife agrees with me on this one.
Your Cousin is also your Wife? You must be a close relative of Morphina/MsHurl's and all the other numerous names he uses to post under, and all of his little Scud Troll Buddies! Oncest is on of the 3 Topics that he always talks about! The Other 2 are Bestiality and Mommie/Daddy issues, which could also come under the Incest Category! He seems to be an Expert on all three...I'm assuming, from having Personal experiences in all 3 categories...LOTS of personal experiences, judging from his Posts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing you told me... you can't even make up your mind who you hate.
Oh yeah, believe me, I know quite well that I hate you and Morphina/MsHurl! You are two that I have no doubt about!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>most here do not discuss the topic anymore and the one you replied to is incapable of doing so.
Since it happened almost 3 years ago and since you don't live anywhere near where it happened, he can Google it just like you did and read everything you're going to tell him because that's all you know about it, either!
fire is out

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this hole thing is sick sick sick even by hillbilly standards! by the way what fireman let who's house burn? why not just stick to the topix? this stuff you all are talking about is sick sick sick. My cousin i mean wife agrees with me on this one.
this is such old news why dont we just let it go this goes for really sassy and morphina and the hillbilly jerk! does this effect you directly? i didnt think so
oldlady

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT Delana, Ed,your neighbors, Msgirl, Joe, or anyone else that you have accused me of being! Get over it fatty, you DON`T know ME!!
I agree with you, they are real people. You are just a stray dog.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it happened almost 3 years ago and since you don't live anywhere near where it happened, he can Google it just like you did and read everything you're going to tell him because that's all you know about it, either!
You sound like you want to control what is posted and who posts.
Did this affect you? Didn't think so.You need first to practice what you preach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idea!Everybody is unsophisticated and "learned" as you are.
Can you teach everybody how to google so you don't have to spam so much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NTMD8OR, it`s the same o same o. She still THINKS i`m Joe Kyle. I hope to see you on here later, and for sure next week.
Everybody is everybody else.Bi-Polar symptom..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,981 - 56,000 of58,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Biggest pill heads 46 min livin 21
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 1 hr Alyagotado 302
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 124,252
Nolichucky River & USN 3 hr concerned citizen 39
Bird & Broyles Signed Thompson's Nominating Pet... 4 hr Sheena 10
3 TIMES A BUSH now thats brilliant voting 5 hr marthe stewart 4
wreck 107 5 hr Visitor 27
Greene County Clerk Race 5 hr Watcher 138
Cheating 11 hr GVDC 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••