Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,794)

Showing posts 55,861 - 55,880 of58,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ohhno

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that your momma was so fat when she was born, she gave the hospit6al stretch marks?
And then what?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

A GRANDSON SMOKED A TURKEY AND HAM FOR THANKSGIVING
13 HOURS AND IT FELL OFF THE BONE,WAS DELICIOUS.rICE HAS ARSENOIC SO BE SURE TO WASH IT BY RINSING.YOU LOSE NUTRIENTS BUT YOU LOSE 32% OF ARSENIC TOO.
DIRTY RICE,BROWN RICE IS EVEN WORSE.RINSE WELL BEFORE COOKING.
PROCESSED FOODS AND DRINKS HAVE ARSENIC.
ohyea

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK,if you constantly change your name,it doesn't mean everybody is so scattered.You are so sure but you are so wrong.You all everyone answer, every post, as if you are a posse.Noone cares.It's the talking down if people don't see things your way.You dob't have any clout and neither do the others .Wllard is fine,so is Stormy,so is OT,DUNLAPIAN.
Why do you change your name? No one cares what you type, its a Sassy thing with you. Its my day off, maybe I will just pull up your post to see how interesting they are. Then you can see how you are, now you can come back as a 1o year old morphina. I really dont care. You are the most stupid, person on here.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ohhno wrote:
<quoted text> And then what?
LMAO! Well now, you've really messed up old Morphina's mind! I'm sure she/he is frantically searching the Internet for a, "Follow-up
Filthy Insult"! You took her/him by surprise by asking for the next installment, which she/he wasn't prepared for! She/He is a, "one filthy insult and run"-type of Scud Troll, so you threw her/him for a loop with that question, I'm sure! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ohyea wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you change your name? No one cares what you type, its a Sassy thing with you. Its my day off, maybe I will just pull up your post to see how interesting they are. Then you can see how you are, now you can come back as a 1o year old morphina. I really dont care. You are the most stupid, person on here.
123 and his many Alter-Egos has turned this Forum and Thread into an exercise in a World of insane rambling nonsense, IMO! Maybe, it makes sense to him, but it makes no sense to me! That's why I have just about stopped posting on Topix, along with what few sensible Posters were left...who post less than they used to, also.
ohyea

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Well now, you've really messed up old Morphina's mind! I'm sure she/he is frantically searching the Internet for a, "Follow-up
Filthy Insult"! You took her/him by surprise by asking for the next installment, which she/he wasn't prepared for! She/He is a, "one filthy insult and run"-type of Scud Troll, so you threw her/him for a loop with that question, I'm sure! LOL!
What can you say to someone with an IQ of 2. I should have put " go away child, you bother me." Its a real sad site to see a grown person act that way. Sassy, you are a good person, I know it and so does a lot of others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ohyea wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you change your name? No one cares what you type, its a Sassy thing with you. Its my day off, maybe I will just pull up your post to see how interesting they are. Then you can see how you are, now you can come back as a 1o year old morphina. I really dont care. You are the most stupid, person on here.
I am not going to embarrass you since it's your day off. You first NEED to learn who you are posting to. Pull up all you want and while you're at it,do some soul searching.Ask yourself this,"Is it possible I am posting to a stranger".You most certainly are.
I read where I please,I don't care what you think or do. You really need to tend to number one before you put FOOT in mouth.
ohyea

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to embarrass you since it's your day off. You first NEED to learn who you are posting to. Pull up all you want and while you're at it,do some soul searching.Ask yourself this,"Is it possible I am posting to a stranger".You most certainly are.
I read where I please,I don't care what you think or do. You really need to tend to number one before you put FOOT in mouth.
So, you are saying when you post all that stuff about Sassy and her kids, that you know her personaly? I agree, you are strange to me. For someone to want this site shut down, you do post alot. And for the record, I really could care less about you, I post where I want. Maybe you are the one who needs to do some soul serching. Or, you could just answer some questions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Questions from Whom??? You ?? Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Yes,I know her well,really really well.Now I want to watch a football game,tired of you .
Get lost.Good bye.
Morphina,MG,Ed,123,you all can take charge.I have better things to do,like watch My football all weekend.
Southern Kent

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Nat is not a soldier, trust me. Portsmouth where he's from. People know who he is. He only plays as a soldier and supporter. He's got multiple accounts. He's a registered sex offender. He's in no way a soldier, trucker or has cancer much less. He tries gaining money outta people ! Scum Bag!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Questions from Whom??? You ?? Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Yes,I know her well,really really well.Now I want to watch a football game,tired of you .
Get lost.Good bye.
Morphina,MG,Ed,123,you all can take charge.I have better things to do,like watch My football all weekend.
"Morphina,MG,Ed,123,you all can take charge".

OOPS, you did it again. Did your poor little feeble mind forget who were supposed to be again? I thought you were 123...

What a nut job!

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Here is a quick recipe for those who like toffee bars.

Saltine crackers, 1c of brown sugar(light or dark), 1 stick of butter, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts(optional). Preheat oven to 350.

1. Place crackers on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
2. Put butter and brown sugar in sauce pan and heat
until boiling. Stir once or twice.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and place in oven for
3-4 minutes. Enough to melt the chocolate chips.
4. Sprinkle with nuts if wanted.
5. Let cool. Then break into pieces.
Addie

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WarriorJudge wrote:
Here is a quick recipe for those who like toffee bars.
Saltine crackers, 1c of brown sugar(light or dark), 1 stick of butter, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts(optional). Preheat oven to 350.
1. Place crackers on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
2. Put butter and brown sugar in sauce pan and heat
until boiling. Stir once or twice.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and place in oven for
3-4 minutes. Enough to melt the chocolate chips.
4. Sprinkle with nuts if wanted.
5. Let cool. Then break into pieces.
when do you pour the melted butter and brown sugar on? Before or after the chips. Thanks

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Addie wrote:
<quoted text>
when do you pour the melted butter and brown sugar on? Before or after the chips. Thanks
Before chocolate chips .
Addie

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WarriorJudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Before chocolate chips .
Thank you, I will try this recipe. sounds good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

MG is back bitches wrote:
Hey linda cooter f*ck off and rot in hell where you belong, you fat a** b/tch!!!
Just like a case of Syphilis, you can't get rid of her/him, no matter what you do...and just as deadly! She/he'll also drive you totally insane before he/she finally kills you! Just call her/him, "MsSyp"!
for sell

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like , you can't get rid of her/him, no matter what you do...and just as deadly! She/he'll also drive you totally insane before he/she finally kills you! Just call her/him, "MsSyp"!
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/lind...

you would know about a case of Syphilis.
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/lind...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

"REPORT: Anti-Virus Software Pioneer McAfee Captured."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/01/report-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

"Facts (And Myths) Of HIV & AIDS."

Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/hiv/photos/s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

You inconsiderate Brain-dead Druggies that love to vibrate and destroy everything you come close to with your High-powered Boom Boxes, better be thankful that you don't live in France!
But, you better ask yourselves if your Fed-up Victims are about to the same point as this Frenchman?
----------
""Shooting Instructor Kills Two In France Over Noisy Party."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/01/shootin...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,861 - 55,880 of58,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min ahop71 123,678
GINA's Restaurant 42 min Lol 12
I love this forum because?????? 47 min Se7en187 164
Nosey People 54 min Alyagotado 117
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 1 hr Melissa 11
New blonde girl at GL&P 2 hr Husband 6
Bridget Patterson 4 hr Nick 3
Greene County Mayor's Race 6 hr Wow 60
Greene County Clerk Race 16 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:36AM CDT

•••
•••