Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,793)

Showing posts 55,841 - 55,860 of58,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

It's entertainnng to read Camden Forum.Easy to see how much goes on in a little country town.

Nothing is off limits.More happening than in USA Newspaper.No one is spared,
oohhhnoo

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>So,,,, you finally looked in the mirror, and said this to yourself, Right?
YOU are the one that`s a B!TCH, Don`t forget it, you nasty little fck stain on mama`s mattress!!
Bitch wasnt you talking about a tampon string before, how about you pull that bloody shit out and suck on it. Its Ok if I am concerder nasty, it's still 10 steps up on you.
oohhhnoo

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Delusional posts are yor very own words and sitesare posted.A dangerous person on he edge f total insanity and trying to hang on for dear life?
The way it seems?Not living in the real world of decent ,sane and sensible people?
These are your very own replies to Morphina on Camden- TO MORPHINA- post #90. Some last Christmas ,this thread,some in spring etc.
Who knows if true,they're your posts.Now denying.
You're bi-polar.Maybe Schizophenic,narcisstic,and paranorial delusional female in denial state.,Read your own posts all over Camden FORUM.And this one all thru it.Your own words or there is an imposter maybe?Registered imposter ?? You think??
Nice to see you ant calling no-one names, or being rude, or for that matter,saying anything at all.
dang

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize there are several imposters here, some being the same insane person?
How would he not know, 123 and morphina are the same, hell if you look back at some of the post, you can see where Morphina answered for 123 and visa versa. It would only take a minute for a 10 year to figure it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

dang wrote:
<quoted text> How would he not know, 123 and morphina are the same, hell if you look back at some of the post, you can see where Morphina answered for 123 and visa versa. It would only take a minute for a 10 year to figure it out.
LOOK,if you constantly change your name,it doesn't mean everybody is so scattered.You are so sure but you are so wrong.You all everyone answer, every post, as if you are a posse.Noone cares.It's the talking down if people don't see things your way.You dob't have any clout and neither do the others .Wllard is fine,so is Stormy,so is OT,DUNLAPIAN.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Your momma is so fat and stupid, her waist size is larger than her IQ.
HAHUM, hey stupid a$$, try this------> C O N S I D E R, you fckn illiterate b!tch, TRY to learn to spell, before you TRY to check somebody, stupid c*nt.
You HAD to have been molested as a Child...BY YOUR MOTHER!!!
It's the only thing to explain your "Mommie" issues and your obsession with "abusive Mommie" slurs and insults!
Nutzoid

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Really sassy and Morphina, as it is said "Ya'll don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot!" Nasty A$$e$!!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Was anybody talking to your fat wide load a$$,but since you just LOVE to post sh!t about me, did you go molest your mommy while she was laying on her death bed? Is that why you wouldn`t let Paula in there, because you was too busy eating at the *Y* on your half dead mother? Stay outta sh!t that don`t concern you, you fat, filthy, child molesting b!tch!! Did you molest little fat boy Jeffery when you were changing his diapers? Did you give your fat little brat a free sucky sucky?
Does this post not embarrass you just a little? Everyone reading it is embarrassed for you
friendly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Was anybody talking to your fat wide load a$$,but since you just LOVE to post sh!t about me, did you go molest your mommy while she was laying on her death bed? Is that why you wouldn`t let Paula in there, because you was too busy eating at the *Y* on your half dead mother? Stay outta sh!t that don`t concern you, you fat, filthy, child molesting b!tch!! Did you molest little fat boy Jeffery when you were changing his diapers? Did you give your fat little brat a free sucky sucky?
Ms Morphina, please please please please do not beat me up when I very respectully ask you this next question/statement. I see you are very very angry with Ms Cooper for some reason and she you. I am kinda of new here. I would like to keep coming back to visit the site and chat with others too. But it is very sad for the rest of us. I swear I mean this with a sincere kindness and a soft voice for both of you. Im just asking on behalf of some of the other viewers here. I sure hope some agree in a peaceful manner. Maybe we can just give this a break now. You both have made it real clear about how yall feel about each other. I kinda feel like I want to break up the fight now. I don't know if you want to be the better person or not, but maybe this could be an avenue to start. More than likely she will be visiting as she sees fits and you will too, so I dont think not coming to topix is going to work. Just maybe lets just call a truce and that's it. No harm no foul no one looks bad for quitting. Actually I think if it stops a great amount of respect could be restored. Below is some good stuff. Im not a religious freak, I love God and my Jesus simple. Would like to share a good Word with you.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for
righteousness,for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10
friendly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

If anyone decides to use my little un registered screen name and use any filthy comments or freaky hate comments it is not me. I will never be hateful or stupid using this screen name. Goodnight.
friendly

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Ok, I just smoked some crack. Now I want to get nasty and dirty. I want a hooker, and some meth.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Morphina, please please please please do not beat me up when I very respectully ask you this next question/statement. I see you are very very angry with Ms Cooper for some reason and she you. I am kinda of new here. I would like to keep coming back to visit the site and chat with others too. But it is very sad for the rest of us. I swear I mean this with a sincere kindness and a soft voice for both of you. Im just asking on behalf of some of the other viewers here. I sure hope some agree in a peaceful manner. Maybe we can just give this a break now. You both have made it real clear about how yall feel about each other. I kinda feel like I want to break up the fight now. I don't know if you want to be the better person or not, but maybe this could be an avenue to start. More than likely she will be visiting as she sees fits and you will too, so I dont think not coming to topix is going to work. Just maybe lets just call a truce and that's it. No harm no foul no one looks bad for quitting. Actually I think if it stops a great amount of respect could be restored. Below is some good stuff. Im not a religious freak, I love God and my Jesus simple. Would like to share a good Word with you.
"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for
righteousness,for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10
THE BEST POST EVER

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
You are , without a doubt, the most, filthy, disgusting Creature that I have ever come in contact with and I thought I had come in contact with some horrible Ones. But, None of them were anything as bad as you! I find it difficult to believe that you are walking free on the streets...the Judicial System failed the Decent People and allowed something like you to fall through the cracks, right into the lives of Good People trying to live a normal Life, away from People like you! Hopefully, that will all change soon...VERY SOON!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are , without a doubt, the most, filthy, disgusting Creature that I have ever come in contact with and I thought I had come in contact with some horrible Ones. But, None of them were anything as bad as you! I find it difficult to believe that you are walking free on the streets...the Judicial System failed the Decent People and allowed something like you to fall through the cracks, right into the lives of Good People trying to live a normal Life, away from People like you! Hopefully, that will all change soon...VERY SOON!
I can see where Morphina hates you .I know who it is and you have brought much on yourself.
I wish you could see your own self as well as you see others/If one really wants to see the whole picture go back to the beginning of this thread and just sit down and read the drama.You'll see who the intruder was all along.
And if you go to Camden thread ,Mtn City,and many others,around, you'll see where Sassy tactically weasels her way in on other's business,seeking information she wants on others..
She does have a cult following who she keeps under her thumb.They are on Camden with her too. So don't think you can post on here individually to them over the queen bee that all bees hate and want to kill.She does no work to keep peace as queen bee does not help make honey yet she feeds all day..
With them , she is their God for some unseen reason..
Who are the cults in America?? Reciting the Beatitudes does not solve one thing.
Your religious words don't work here.Censorship will.
Go to FACEBOOK TOPIX ,read the movement going before Obama to shut it down because of bullying causing Suicide across America.

There's your problem. Topix is NOT monitoring TOPIX.An ATTORNEY on BEHALF OF SUICIDE FAMILY IS TAKING IT TO THE PRESIDENT TO VIEW.TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN.BEATITUDES WON'T SAVE IT.TOO LATE.
PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF BULLYING. Your little angel SASSY is listed as one of the top people to bully others having posted over 23,000 times.Almost got the 5,000 names needed.
That commands a reply.May have it now ready for new agenda to act on.
I have direct access to Senate but it's a FACEBOOK movement,So we will see what takes place in the coming months for unmonitored TOPIX.
The petition is readied. It's important to date your report if you report bullying to TOPIX.All will be seen.
AND so will action or inaction TOPIX TOOK THAT DAY TO CONTROL TOPIX...
IT'S NOT DOING ANYTHING TO CONTROL BULLYING AND LOOKING AFTER THE CONTRIBUTING POSTERS.
ALL SPONSORS HAVE RECEIVED NOTIFICATION ALREADY OF PETITION BEING SIGNED.
5,000 signings commands action by the president.Last I saw,they had 4300 plus ,a month ago.
GOOD DAY.THINGS TO DO FOR FAMILY'S CHRISTMAS PLANS .HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYBODY.
WHATEVER DAY YOUR CHILDREN COME ,LET THAT BE CHRISTMAS TO KEEP PEACE AND HARMONY.I HAVE KITCHEN GIFTS TO MAKE FOR MY FAMILY.CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THAT CARAMEL PIE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

COCONUT CAKE,JAM CAKE,AND FRUIT CAKE TAKES TIME.
SO DOES BRITTLE AND PRANUT BUTTER FUDGE,PUMPKIN FUDGE,AND CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES,AND MOUNDS CANDY.YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL FOR FRESH TASTE.HOLIDAY IS COMING.
CARDS TO DO,PICTURES TO REPRINT FOR ENCLOSING IN CARDS.
THE WOMEN IN MY FAMILY USED TO GET TOGETHER AND BAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS AND SPLIT IT ALL UP FOR CHRISTMES AT EACH OF THEIR HOMES.TEAMWORK.
ohhno

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that your momma was so fat when she was born, she gave the hospit6al stretch marks?
And then what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

A GRANDSON SMOKED A TURKEY AND HAM FOR THANKSGIVING
13 HOURS AND IT FELL OFF THE BONE,WAS DELICIOUS.rICE HAS ARSENOIC SO BE SURE TO WASH IT BY RINSING.YOU LOSE NUTRIENTS BUT YOU LOSE 32% OF ARSENIC TOO.
DIRTY RICE,BROWN RICE IS EVEN WORSE.RINSE WELL BEFORE COOKING.
PROCESSED FOODS AND DRINKS HAVE ARSENIC.
ohyea

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK,if you constantly change your name,it doesn't mean everybody is so scattered.You are so sure but you are so wrong.You all everyone answer, every post, as if you are a posse.Noone cares.It's the talking down if people don't see things your way.You dob't have any clout and neither do the others .Wllard is fine,so is Stormy,so is OT,DUNLAPIAN.
Why do you change your name? No one cares what you type, its a Sassy thing with you. Its my day off, maybe I will just pull up your post to see how interesting they are. Then you can see how you are, now you can come back as a 1o year old morphina. I really dont care. You are the most stupid, person on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ohhno wrote:
<quoted text> And then what?
LMAO! Well now, you've really messed up old Morphina's mind! I'm sure she/he is frantically searching the Internet for a, "Follow-up
Filthy Insult"! You took her/him by surprise by asking for the next installment, which she/he wasn't prepared for! She/He is a, "one filthy insult and run"-type of Scud Troll, so you threw her/him for a loop with that question, I'm sure! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

ohyea wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you change your name? No one cares what you type, its a Sassy thing with you. Its my day off, maybe I will just pull up your post to see how interesting they are. Then you can see how you are, now you can come back as a 1o year old morphina. I really dont care. You are the most stupid, person on here.
123 and his many Alter-Egos has turned this Forum and Thread into an exercise in a World of insane rambling nonsense, IMO! Maybe, it makes sense to him, but it makes no sense to me! That's why I have just about stopped posting on Topix, along with what few sensible Posters were left...who post less than they used to, also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,841 - 55,860 of58,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 8 min Gville Wrkr 44
Farmers Daughter (Dec '10) 38 min Wood man 42
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 48 min BAS 124,445
David Weems wants respect 53 min peopleperson 16
What is most annoying about the trolls? 55 min Se7en187 89
If I did ur parents in ur. Bed would ya post th... 1 hr _AnonymousBastard_ 3
Jimmy Carter gas .65 cents 1 hr FriendofDog 20
Why are so many posts disappearing? 3 hr Independent 33
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 3 hr _AnonymousBastard_ 417
wreck 107 3 hr Main Man 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs