Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,777)

Showing posts 55,521 - 55,540 of58,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro Bodine. you better watch your mouth or i will have Elly Mae fetch you over to me and hold you while i wash your foul mouth out with lye soap. Then i'll have your uncle jed cut off your allowance.
Well, that wantabe cowboy started it. I had not posted to him, but he comes on and wants to say sh-t to me. My Mother used to say"if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen" trucker should have never step in it. I be nice to post that are nice to me. Please Granny dont tell Jed, I need that 50 cents a week, I dont have a high paying job like that trucker, he has more education than me. CDL's are soooo hard to get. LMAO
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Granny, I forgot I done got me a 6th grade edugcation, I can be a trucker too.
soadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

youtube.com/watch... not good for a Fire Dept,,

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.
Hostess shut the doors at 5 pm .Better buy up freeze, as boxes are going fr #00 per case box.Struggling the past year financially.
No need. They will be back as a new company with a non-union shop.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Behind stupid! Name says it all! Mississippi skank fan!
Another Spazsy alias heard from.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Haahaaa! Living in a truck u don't own, ummm .... Good thing you never wanted much! Explains why ur not married and post on Topix 24/7, you got a good life don't ya gay boy??
I sometimes stay off topix for days at a time. You Spazsy, on the other hand, are the only one here 24/7.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! That's a good one! You can save big $$$ by living in your truck too!!
Jealous pazsy because you lack the skills for it?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be correct but it was reported they are selling off equipment I believe.May be closing out for end of year .

Then again,many places go out after a lot of struggling.Try t0 give office personnel time to get house in order ,line up new employment with company blessings.
It may be a sunken ship.It's so hard to raise a ship when it goes down.
Have a good weekend.
Mr Peanut

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I`m not a cow, I don`t chew on anything. But in the morning when you wake up, you will still be a lardass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whathafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! That's a good one! You can save big $$$ by living in your truck too!!
I am a GI Jane Fan.
whathafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous pazsy because you lack the skills for it?
Lacking what? How to drive, now I do know a few that is jealous, ofcourse when they turn 15 they will get there liceans also.
whathafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I`m not a cow, I don`t chew on anything. But in the morning when you wake up, you will still be a lardass.
What the hell are you then?
plz dont kill me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yep wrote:
Sassy condemned the beer board and it turns out that the beer board was right.
Will Really Sassy issue an apology for her lies and slanderous accusations? Doubtful. If Really Sassy had any integrity at all she would.
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/lind...
Hi don't know what this is all about. Do you think you could tell me? I look at the court document and I see that moneys need to be paid, however, I do not know the details. Thanks
Lordy

Howland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Too CHEAP to pay for fire protection. Guess what happens.
Hot to Trot

Orenburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry ho, but I don`t drink and drive. You brought it up, is there something that we need to call child services about? I`m sure they would love to know how you drink and drive with your kids in the car. Stay home when you decide to drink, wh0re~!:o~
Kiss my a double s.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I think some of you Guys could really learn alot, by reading this VERY CAREFULLY!:)
----------
"Things Women Say Should Never Be Fake About Men."

Click here:
http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx...
Melvin

Capelle, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

10 Tips For Picking Up Women By: Yak the Spy

Whether looking for a wife or just a date for the night or some gal just to pay for dinner, men often need tips for picking up women. Simply going on trial and error can lead a man to miss out on Miss Right, so never go out unprepared. Put away your bad habits and pick up some new tricks before heading out on the prowl.

Dress appropriately. One of the first tips for picking up women that men often disregard is dressing appropriately for the given situation. Wearing a suit to a baseball game or jeans to a semi-formal or formal event are sure to keep women at bay. Consider where you are going before selecting your outfit.
Dress neatly. Women are not attracted to men who look like fixer-uppers. Take this tip for picking up women and wear neatly prepared clothes. Press your shirt and pants and assure they fit properly.
Wear accessories. One of the easy tips for picking up women is to wear accessories with your outfit. Put on a watch for casual attire or add cuff links and tie pins for more formal wear. Women love jewelry and these touches will tell her that you share that love. Some women are turner on by tool belts and battery powered power tools so slide that into your conversation if possible.
Style your hair if you have any. Tips for picking up women should always mention one of the first noticed aspects on a man: his hair. Assure you have a good hair cut and use a bit of product. This gives the woman the idea that you care about your appearance. Also make sure you clip your nose and ear hair.
Watch your beer smell. Smell is a powerful tool in the tips for picking up women. Bathe, use deodorant and apply a small amount of cologne. Along with other tips for picking up women, put a touch of cologne on the list.
Pay attention to your shoes. One of the tips for picking up women that gets ignored the most is wearing proper shoes. Men dress up, do their hair and put on the first pair of shoes out of the closet. Take a moment before going out to match your shoes and clean them if needed.
Prepare an opening line. Practice an opening line at home in front of the mirror prior to going out on the hunt. Tips for picking up women include the practice of pronunciation to show your knowledge of the language. Avoid making your opening line a joke or corny one-liner of any type. Choose an introduction of yourself or a compliment for the lady.
Be confident. Tips for picking up women include advice on your confidence level. Always be confident in yourself. Women are not typically attracted to shy or unsure males.
Leave your ego at home. Amongst the tips for picking up women is the recognition of confidence verses arrogance. Arrogance, or the display of superiority, is a turn-off to women.
Watch your language. Possibly the most important of tips for picking up women is watching your tongue. Vulgar or suggestive speech are a turn-off for women. Mentions of sex or sexual behavior during the introduction process typically will leave you standing alone, never try to get a grab or a quickie on the first date.
Reading and Laughing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Melvin wrote:
10 Tips For Picking Up Women By: Yak the Spy
Whether looking for a wife or just a date for the night or some gal just to pay for dinner, men often need tips for picking up women. Simply going on trial and error can lead a man to miss out on Miss Right, so never go out unprepared. Put away your bad habits and pick up some new tricks before heading out on the prowl.
Dress appropriately. One of the first tips for picking up women that men often disregard is dressing appropriately for the given situation. Wearing a suit to a baseball game or jeans to a semi-formal or formal event are sure to keep women at bay. Consider where you are going before selecting your outfit.
Dress neatly. Women are not attracted to men who look like fixer-uppers. Take this tip for picking up women and wear neatly prepared clothes. Press your shirt and pants and assure they fit properly.
Wear accessories. One of the easy tips for picking up women is to wear accessories with your outfit. Put on a watch for casual attire or add cuff links and tie pins for more formal wear. Women love jewelry and these touches will tell her that you share that love. Some women are turner on by tool belts and battery powered power tools so slide that into your conversation if possible.
Style your hair if you have any. Tips for picking up women should always mention one of the first noticed aspects on a man: his hair. Assure you have a good hair cut and use a bit of product. This gives the woman the idea that you care about your appearance. Also make sure you clip your nose and ear hair.
Watch your beer smell. Smell is a powerful tool in the tips for picking up women. Bathe, use deodorant and apply a small amount of cologne. Along with other tips for picking up women, put a touch of cologne on the list.
Pay attention to your shoes. One of the tips for picking up women that gets ignored the most is wearing proper shoes. Men dress up, do their hair and put on the first pair of shoes out of the closet. Take a moment before going out to match your shoes and clean them if needed.
Prepare an opening line. Practice an opening line at home in front of the mirror prior to going out on the hunt. Tips for picking up women include the practice of pronunciation to show your knowledge of the language. Avoid making your opening line a joke or corny one-liner of any type. Choose an introduction of yourself or a compliment for the lady.
Be confident. Tips for picking up women include advice on your confidence level. Always be confident in yourself. Women are not typically attracted to shy or unsure males.
Leave your ego at home. Amongst the tips for picking up women is the recognition of confidence verses arrogance. Arrogance, or the display of superiority, is a turn-off to women.
Watch your language. Possibly the most important of tips for picking up women is watching your tongue. Vulgar or suggestive speech are a turn-off for women. Mentions of sex or sexual behavior during the introduction process typically will leave you standing alone, never try to get a grab or a quickie on the first date.
Hey babe, you're tuning in on too many mushy movies? Get yourself a reality check, LOL!
I feel aorry for ya lmao

Spring City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I think some of you Guys could really learn alot, by reading this VERY CAREFULLY!:)
----------
"Things Women Say Should Never Be Fake About Men."
Click here:
http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx...
Your posting bs from Match? Lol, sucks to be your sorry ass self lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
From news tonight,you are most likely correct.I don't buy them but strictly for weight control,not because they are not delicious.A luxury I can't indulge in.But I'm for others enjoying them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,521 - 55,540 of58,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witness...religion or cult? (Jan '11) 22 min LocNess Supertramp 134
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 25 min juty 123,894
WW rants same bs nearly 2 yrs ago 36 min LocNess Supertramp 13
wreck 107 58 min DebuskEmentary 14
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 2 hr _Word Woman_ 192
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 5 hr Question 17
J Carter Gas $0.65 cents... Obama Gas $3.47 5 hr greene guy 1
Greene County Clerk Race 5 hr Berry 128
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters