Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,733)

Showing posts 54,641 - 54,660 of58,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You keep telling yourself that! If you and your "Friends" were the main Posters on here, this Forum would die...just like you killed the "Troll Bridge" Thread on the Memphis Forum!
You brought all your Troll Friends, made your own Thread, and still couldn't keep it from dying! Then, you came back and invaded this Forum, again, and are trying to take over every Thread and kill them and this complete Forum right along with them.
It's because every Post you make is sooo interesting! <S>
Listen BUTTHEAD,I never posted on Troll if it's any of your business.You were jealous of all the ones who did and it was not your business anyway where it went.They didn't seek you out and that's your problem.
I follow by reading one certain party who knoows who they are.It's damn sure not your old carcas.Nor your affair.
MG was on this thread long before you were.You were following them just like you ramble all over the forums till you find one you can post your "so called expertise" on.Then you get people mad and go to another one...If you don't believe it,go to the first of this thread and start reading. And Camden. It doesn't take you long to get trouble going..You keep reading and you will see where you were talking to a trucker out of Texas.You agreed to a special bath with him for the weekend and told him you had a good time.
Then you told him to PM you,you had something you only wanted to tell HIM.. You picked up atrucker from Texas.. Now go back and see where all the words started.You kept talking lesbians.
I have read about you on several threads and the worst is Camden so don't tell me what I have done for you were the last one on in the beginning,and you are as trashy as they get on this forum..Read about yourself and deny and accuse others of things and then say you are TOPIX bread and butter.What a joke you are!
Topix has many sponsors all listed and a new CEO.You are nothing but another poster and neither is your son. You both are cyber -bullies too.You try to bluff people.
You AINT nothin'!
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Poster, who sounded like they knew what they were talking about, said that Topix gets so much for each Post that's made. But, I 've got enough Business Sense to know that Topix makes it's money from Advertisers and No Advertiser is going to pay to advertise on a Forum that Nobody posts on.
Now, go back to your so-called Husband who was posting about overthrowing the Government and let the Intelligent Posters talk!
Intelligent posters? Well, I guess that would leave you out right Linda? Oh by the way, did you contact the ADA yet? Or did he laugh you right out of his office?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You keep telling yourself that! If you and your "Friends" were the main Posters on here, this Forum would die...just like you killed the "Troll Bridge" Thread on the Memphis Forum!
You brought all your Troll Friends, made your own Thread, and still couldn't keep it from dying! Then, you came back and invaded this Forum, again, and are trying to take over every Thread and kill them and this complete Forum right along with them.
It's because every Post you make is sooo interesting! <S>
You make up lies.I have proof sweetie.
Tired

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Would you people please let this go. Get a Life
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does Topix get money for the post people put on here. You really are delusional. Thinking you are all of that. And trust me, there is a group out there working either getting Topix completely shut down or making it where you must register to be a user. You are not all of that and a bag of chips.
Topix has many sponsors.All are advertisers and this is just what gives communities a forum to post on .It says if you are offended do not use Topix.
When you turn on your computer you know there is going to be opinions and you can always shut it down.She has been thinking all along she is TOPIX' bread and butter .One out of a billion posters daily..Just another poster killing time.THAT IS ALL
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has many sponsors.All are advertisers and this is just what gives communities a forum to post on .It says if you are offended do not use Topix.
When you turn on your computer you know there is going to be opinions and you can always shut it down.She has been thinking all along she is TOPIX' bread and butter .One out of a billion posters daily..Just another poster killing time.THAT IS ALL
I don't care about the offensiveness. It's when people start the libel and the cyber bullying. That is what that group is trying to stop. You yourself have complained about the bullying.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent posters? Well, I guess that would leave you out right Linda? Oh by the way, did you contact the ADA yet? Or did he laugh you right out of his office?
She's roadmapped all over these forums.You can go anywhere and find her rambling.Accused postersof actually chasinf g after her "Body".
She has called enough people gay,lesbians,idiots,POS,stupid ,ignorant,dumbasses to get a good laugh.
She tells lies and then denies them.She tells people to go to Camden read about me I want you to tell Sam Rainwater or Wellwater I gave you my permission.She has been told not to talk about her lawsuit and she really listened .We all can relay it word for word play by play.She is very unstable.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure their advertisers would like to know what Topix allows on their forums. It worked for Rush. He lost a lot of advertisers. And more then likely if people didn't post on here, no their advertisers wouldn't advertise. Why advertise on something that isn't being used.
Go to the site and see the sponsors.This is a write off for the community service..
All the little ads you see on the side are ads bought and paid for for you to see as you read or post.It is a scheme to get you to sign up then you get on a mailing list for e-mails again to send you a little ad too. As you spam..
Big Sponsors generate little sponsors,generate side sponsors generate e-mail sponsors.Millions post daily.Millions buy daily.Millions sign up daily for information.Everytime you click Like or Approve on face book you give them another new possible customer.Freebies get you.
They could care less what you post.You cannot sue TOPIX anymore.
You sue the 3rd party or party posting libel remarks to assinate your character.
Like if your son calls me a name ,he is a 3rd party.
If I call you a name ,you should be prepared to be insulted if you insult.
Facebook gives people all the info needed to know all about your personal information,friends,family,per sonal info..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

This is a community operation paid for by big sponsors who could care less who you are.It is a tax write off.Example:
coca cola will give a whole warehouse full of cokes to your benefit to give away or sell.They could care less about names,trivial tidbit stuff.
They are not into who posts .The little ads are just a cheaper sponsor from a smaller guy.
For every one that leaves ,a thousand sign on .You are badly mistaken or you are working free one.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the offensiveness. It's when people start the libel and the cyber bullying. That is what that group is trying to stop. You yourself have complained about the bullying.
You're vey nice.
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I don't know who you're directing this toward, but I must say ...Look in the mirror. Every thing you said applies to you. You have foe s great job of copying the exact words spoken about you. Have you ever had an original thought?
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did any of those things that you accuse me of, MsHurl, and you know it. also, you started posting using the Name "Mississippi Gurl1" on the "Hunter's " Thread about Jan. of 2011. If you were posting before that, you were using a different Name. I started posting on Topix about the end of 2009.
Also, you and your Fellow Trolls talked about me quite alot and accused every "grey box" Poster, as you call them, of being me. I had no desire nor did I ever post , not even once, on that horribly Boring "Troll Bridge" thread on the Memphis Forum, but I did read it quite alot , just to see what you were falsely accusing me of, especially after I got sued.
I don't know how many times I have to tell you that neither One of my Kids will even read this sick ,disgusting Trash, much less post on Topix, and it's all because of Posters like you and all the Lies you tell on me. My Son said, when I told him some of the stuff that you and your Alter-Egos have said about me, that if he read it, he would hunt your sorry azz down and do something that would put hin in jail for a very long time, and you're not worth anybody ruining their Life over!
You can change your User name and tell yor Lies until the end of time, but you don't fool anybody, least of all, me. I always know when it's you and all it takes is alittle "baiting" and you will give yourself away, because you have no self-control, and you just can't help it!
You are a very sick and trashy Person and you need some Mental Therapy very badly! And if you're already getting Mental Therapy, you need to start taking your meds the way the Doctor ordered before you either hurt somebody or cause somebody to hurt you! Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened!
Oh, and one more thing, I've got a pretty good idea of who you really are, too! You're not good at hiding that, either. In fact, you're not good at anything, except spewing filth and venom and making a fool of yourself and you're a Expert at doing that!
You're a totally disgusting , lying Person with a filthy mouth, and a psychotic mind.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did any of those things that you accuse me of, MsHurl, and you know it. also, you started posting using the Name "Mississippi Gurl1" on the "Hunter's " Thread about Jan. of 2011. If you were posting before that, you were using a different Name. I started posting on Topix about the end of 2009.
Also, you and your Fellow Trolls talked about me quite alot and accused every "grey box" Poster, as you call them, of being me. I had no desire nor did I ever post , not even once, on that horribly Boring "Troll Bridge" thread on the Memphis Forum, but I did read it quite alot , just to see what you were falsely accusing me of, especially after I got sued.
I don't know how many times I have to tell you that neither One of my Kids will even read this sick ,disgusting Trash, much less post on Topix, and it's all because of Posters like you and all the Lies you tell on me. My Son said, when I told him some of the stuff that you and your Alter-Egos have said about me, that if he read it, he would hunt your sorry azz down and do something that would put hin in jail for a very long time, and you're not worth anybody ruining their Life over!
You can change your User name and tell yor Lies until the end of time, but you don't fool anybody, least of all, me. I always know when it's you and all it takes is alittle "baiting" and you will give yourself away, because you have no self-control, and you just can't help it!
You are a very sick and trashy Person and you need some Mental Therapy very badly! And if you're already getting Mental Therapy, you need to start taking your meds the way the Doctor ordered before you either hurt somebody or cause somebody to hurt you! Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened!
Oh, and one more thing, I've got a pretty good idea of who you really are, too! You're not good at hiding that, either. In fact, you're not good at anything, except spewing filth and venom and making a fool of yourself and you're a Expert at doing that!
You're a totally disgusting , lying Person with a filthy mouth, and a psychotic mind.
Once again you bring up MG.You have been told to stop.There are about 10 posters to tell you you have the wrong party.
Not going into detail but you and your son would go to jail.You for accusing the wrong one and him for being an accomplice.Hunt someone down???All is on this thread.And Madam I KNOW you are wrong.You best check your facts.
You can't stand for someone to tell you what you have posted.You start your threats.You go back and you will read all about YOU.
Then you deny it.Better tell your little boy he better think twice
It is all postd by MAMA now..
It names him.
You ruin people and you can't take it when facts are brought to surface on you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to you, 123pictures, Goforthe gold, stormy, chillax, and Lord only knows how many other names you're posting under, but there are a bunch more...all the same Person!
You dearly love to have conversations with yourself, argue with yourself, praise yourself, etc. Why , you're just a One-Man Topix forum all by yourself and you've been doing it for years, on several different Forums! You're a expert at it! I think you probably have Multi-Personality Disorder. Otherwise, I don't see how you could do it or, why you would want to! But, it's almost like you HAVE to, for some reason. You even flirt with yourself, if that's what you want to call that borderline x-rated sex talk...and you do it as both Male and Female, which is a little "spooky" to me!
You have had a little too much gin tonight.I wish I were an expert.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first posting on state TOPIX was December 31,2011..I can prove it.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to you, 123pictures, Goforthe gold, stormy, chillax, and Lord only knows how many other names you're posting under, but there are a bunch more...all the same Person!
You dearly love to have conversations with yourself, argue with yourself, praise yourself, etc. Why , you're just a One-Man Topix forum all by yourself and you've been doing it for years, on several different Forums! You're a expert at it! I think you probably have Multi-Personality Disorder. Otherwise, I don't see how you could do it or, why you would want to! But, it's almost like you HAVE to, for some reason. You even flirt with yourself, if that's what you want to call that borderline x-rated sex talk...and you do it as both Male and Female, which is a little "spooky" to me!
Maybe I have got all these people have got.I wish!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why don't you Copy and Paste some of those Posts that you claim are mine ...or simply tell us what Forum, Page and Post number...so I, in particular, can read these fictious Posts that you're saying are mine. You may be posting them, you've been known to do that before, but I AM NOT!
That's probably the reason you're always complaining about me posting so much on here....it's impossible to be posting on two different Forums at the same time, so it messes up your claiming I'm posting them, when it's actually you doing it, if it's being done at all!
I did post where they were.Like you I don't have the time to go back and find what I TOLD YOU.
Quit writing so much and start reading as I do.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, why don't you just do that and see how far you get with it! You love trying to use the scare tactics almost as much as you love suing People! Gotta be in that spotlight and get some attention, doncha!

You may get more than you bargained for this time. There's a lot more known about you now, than before!
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, why don't you just do that and see how far you get with it! You love trying to use the scare tactics almost as much as you love suing People! Gotta be in that spotlight and get some attention, doncha!
You may get more than you bargained for this time. There's a lot more known about you now, than before!
Just like your threats to go to the ADA. The Camden police could be getting ready to bust down your door Linda. You are not all of that and a bag of chips. Like I said, you will find yourself before a judge again sooner then you think if you keep it up.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a crap when you started posting or anything else about you. I already know enough, and you're the One who's threating People and that can get you in some serious trouble under the TN. Cyber-Bullying Law passed last year!
And if Leroy finds out who you really are, he'll tell me!
I've just about had enough of your crap, and your threats!
And I don't give a crap what Topix claims, when they have Moderators and they post your Threats, they have a Liability, too!
And if you make one move,you have the wrong party and LeRoy best mind LeROY'S business.He is a 3ed party to something false.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that you just gave someone ammunition to put your son behind bars? Just for even a threat like that? One of these days Linda you are going to find yourself in front of a judge again. And you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You better hope that someone doesn't take that threat from your son seriously and contact the Camden police dept. Which they should.
I won't hesitate.I am not her party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,641 - 54,660 of58,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search