|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

exodus wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be an exodux again. This time it will be Americans moving to another country instead of "coming to the U.S." Our family is already discussing this.
Please take a number. This comedic issue has come up in the aftermath of every POTUS election since 1968! Hundreds of frustrated, ticked-off, LOSING voters contact the Canadian consulate to inquire about emigration and Canadian citizenship requirements. They then vent their political spleens at the poor Canadians. After the dust settles and their blood pressure goes down (not to mention finding out what would REALLY be required of them) the poor babies decide to continue to be U.S. citizens. One Canadian consulate official with 30 years experience could only remember 3-4 Americans actually going through with it during his tenure.
pride then a fall

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Fifty years ago there was not one person in my immediate family on any kind of government programs. They would have had too much pride even if they had needed it. Sad to say, I could name two people in my family who no longer have our family pride and are bragging about being on government assistance. By the way they go fishing, go-carting, on vacations, work on all their vehicles, have a 4-wheeler they go on trails on - you name it they do it. I know their neighbors reported them. You think the government cares? Pride goes before a fall my friend.
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

exodus wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be an exodux again. This time it will be Americans moving to another country instead of "coming to the U.S." Our family is already discussing this.
Check out Uruguay: You need to prove a guaranteed income of $500 a month to move there.
Costa Rica: low property tax and health insurance- need a work visa to move there.

New Zealand: Americans can get an automatic 90 day visa to explore the country,You have to apply for a 2 year work visa and immigration determines what field that you get to work in.

Iceland: on the way back from financial collapse- we are approaching it. Americans can get automatic 90 visa to explore the country.
Argentina : pensioners need a guaranteed $700 a month to move there. Others need guaranteed $900 month income.

U.S.A.: All you need to move here is to cross the border. You don't need money, or a visa. If you are an ex-con ,no problem. No job-no problem. Work visa- who needs it? If you aren't a citizen, but you want your child to be one , walk across the border as a pregnant woman, drop it, bingo. It is now a citizen.

Since: Jun 12

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>Check out Uruguay: You need to prove a guaranteed income of $500 a month to move there.
Costa Rica: low property tax and health insurance- need a work visa to move there.
New Zealand: Americans can get an automatic 90 day visa to explore the country,You have to apply for a 2 year work visa and immigration determines what field that you get to work in.
Iceland: on the way back from financial collapse- we are approaching it. Americans can get automatic 90 visa to explore the country.
Argentina : pensioners need a guaranteed $700 a month to move there. Others need guaranteed $900 month income.
U.S.A.: All you need to move here is to cross the border. You don't need money, or a visa. If you are an ex-con ,no problem. No job-no problem. Work visa- who needs it? If you aren't a citizen, but you want your child to be one , walk across the border as a pregnant woman, drop it, bingo. It is now a citizen.
Fascinating info on other nations. However, I feel the average politically disgruntled American will not wander that far afield. Have to agree on the U.S. commentary, though.
pride then a fall

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>Check out Uruguay: You need to prove a guaranteed income of $500 a month to move there.
Not even kinda crazy - just crazy!
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Malcolm wrote:
I posted these places , not to show that they had requirements for residency, but because they are good places to consider if you are serious. They all have stable governments and rising economies, and relatively low to moderate cost of living. I posted the requirements to let you know what is needed to get in. I know that foreigners can own property in Costa Rica, and you can go back and forth.
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I looked up my bookmark for Costa Rica immigration, which will answer most of your questions. It is arcr.net .
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

pride then a fall wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even kinda crazy - just crazy!
Which part? This isn't the only country in the world.
another mexico

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Mexico wants more than just Texas back. When America becomes another Mexico, my family will be hitching our wagon to another country.
Independent

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

GvilleGrad wrote:
Obama was elected because wordly people follow wordly leaders. We live in a time where people want to live in careless sin; often accepting abortion and homosexuality as short-term gratification. Signing up for government assistance such as food stamps, social security disability, or welfare becomes a short term solution that becomes their way of life. All of the candidates negative debates make the people think the government is against them and they aren't going to vote for a candidate with an " I'm better than the sinners attitude", a mormon kept the Christians out of the polls.
You can't blame the illegals for wanting a piece of the pie, the melting pot is where everyone wanted to live once upon a time. Put yourself in their shoes, dirt floors making $3.00 a week " or " huddling up in a house
with 20 other people in order to have the necessities such as clean water ?Is the solution unity as the illegals have grown and managed to overcome dirt poor poverty?
We could learn from them by coming together like the illegals ( look at how strong they are united) instead of the constant who is right or left.
Yo soy Mexicano! Yes I am, I will vote for conservative values, when and if a conservative supports us and makes us feel part of something righteous. I would hope someone like Marco Rubio would run, I would surely vote for him if he spoke truth and honor for all Hispanics, including all Americans as well. My family did only vote for President Obama because of the immigration stance and not because he supports the killing of innocent life. If the conservatives can produce a candidate that speaks and stands for the Latinos, I think the republican party can rise again, after all we are mostly Catholics and baptist Christians who obey God's law when it comes to life and living honorably by God's intentions.
i fear my Lord

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Yo soy Mexicano! Yes I am, I will vote for conservative values, when and if a conservative supports us and makes us feel part of something righteous. I would hope someone like Marco Rubio would run, I would surely vote for him if he spoke truth and honor for all Hispanics, including all Americans as well. My family did only vote for President Obama because of the immigration stance and not because he supports the killing of innocent life. If the conservatives can produce a candidate that speaks and stands for the Latinos, I think the republican party can rise again, after all we are mostly Catholics and baptist Christians who obey God's law when it comes to life and living honorably by God's intentions.
I didn't vote for Obama or Romney - both believe in abortion (Romney was just trying to change to get conservative votes). If you voted for Obama, sorry but I cannot believe you are a Christian as I understand the Bible. I answer to God and I never want to stand before my Saviour one day trying to explain why I voted for a man who approves of killing His children. As for immigration, there are many ways to enter this country legally. Again from the Bible I study, we are to obey laws and entering America illegally is not in keeping with God's word either. America is becomming a rouge nation -- lawless and voting to kill babies shows just how lawless we have become. I fear my Lord and Saviour. Fear is, after all, the beginning of knowledge. Of course if you truly study and know your Bible, you already know all of this and voted for Obama anyway???
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. Census recently reconfigured its algorithm to take into account medical costs and government programs. The new overall poverty rate is 16.1%. Latinos have a poverty rate of 28%, Asians 16.9%, Blacks 25.7%, Whites 11%. Get to the reasons for the poverty rates, and you will get to the reasons for the crime rates. Some of the problem can be attributed to different cultures. A lot of it can be attributed to out of wedlock birth and the breakdown of the family. A lot of the breakdown of the family can be traced to welfare programs taking the place of the father in the home.
You can't solve a problem until you admit that there is a problem. Keep your head in the sand and be politically correct. We certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone, even if the country goes down the tubes in the meantime.
In 1965 the out of wedlock births in the black community was 25%. Now it is 72%. The difference was President Johnson's Great Society social programs in 1965.

Compare the out of wedlock birth rate to the above poverty rates. Latinos- 53%. Asians -17%. Blacks -72%. Whites- 29%. The blacks are not at the bottom of the poverty rates now because the new algorithm takes into account medical costs and government programs. Latinos are at the bottom now because many are illegals and not able to access all government programs.

There is a definite correlation between being a single mother and being poor. Women of all races are increasingly getting pregnant outside of a family structure. They almost guarantee themselves a life of poverty. I don't really understand why they do it, knowing that they will more than likely struggle their entire lives. Maybe they see actresses on TV doing it and think it is o.k. Those actresses have millions of dollars and nannies.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Stop being stupid.

86 people were arrested in Greene Co. in the first 15 pgs. of the website.

80 were white

4 were black

1 was truly Hispanic

1 was married to a Hispanic

Conclusion?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

FormerGreenevillian wrote:
Conclusion?
Greene County Has A Prescription Drug Problem!

Look... I'm a realist. If you say there was a murder in Chicago on the South Side... yes... it is a Black on Black Crime.

If you say that a Right-Wing crazy person that killed several people in a Unitarian church in Knoxville, TN ... I would say it was a White on White crime.

Answer? Don't be crazy.

Since: Jun 12

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

i fear my Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for Obama or Romney - both believe in abortion (Romney was just trying to change to get conservative votes). If you voted for Obama, sorry but I cannot believe you are a Christian as I understand the Bible. I answer to God and I never want to stand before my Saviour one day trying to explain why I voted for a man who approves of killing His children. As for immigration, there are many ways to enter this country legally. Again from the Bible I study, we are to obey laws and entering America illegally is not in keeping with God's word either. America is becomming a rouge nation -- lawless and voting to kill babies shows just how lawless we have become. I fear my Lord and Saviour. Fear is, after all, the beginning of knowledge. Of course if you truly study and know your Bible, you already know all of this and voted for Obama anyway???
I don't......and I DID!
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

FormerGreenevillian wrote:
Stop being stupid.
86 people were arrested in Greene Co. in the first 15 pgs. of the website.
80 were white
4 were black
1 was truly Hispanic
1 was married to a Hispanic
Conclusion?
There is no conclusion to be drawn from such a small sample in one community in a short time period of one or two weeks. It was a stupid post on your part. Admit it.
White Pride

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ppl need to stand up for our race before america look like a big ghetto. do you want to be the slave of the blacks and border jumpers? join the party that fights for white rights. we dont wear sheets or burn or hurt ppl. that was the old days. we fight thru politics and membrs proud to be white. look at history. white ppl made america so dont give it away.

http://kkk.bz
Malcolm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

SenorVargas wrote:
my peeples wil rule usa
Buenos dias Senor Vargas. Como estas en este dia bonito?

Since: Aug 12

Location known

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

SenorVargas wrote:
my peeples wil rule usa
¡TONTO MEXICANO!

“2b a rock and not 2 roll”

Since: May 12

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever wondered why the Scandinavian countries consistently have "the highest standard of living in the world?" Check their demographics on black and Latino population. Check their immigration policies. Go ahead, call me a racist, be politically correct, and then try your damnedest to prove me wrong, because I'm not. I am just telling the truth that you don't want to hear.
could it be that they have very little challenge in balancing their budgets ... after all they require only modest defense ... we've got their back with nato .... no need to spread ( force ) democracy on the rest of the world thru foreign aid ...we are spending usless time debating one another over emmigrant issues ... after all - with exception of the red man - aren't we all immigrants ? examine ALL expenditures beyond our borders ... examine the defense model being out-distanced by world events and advancing technology ... focus on the domestic tranqulity of WE THE PEOPLE - adjust the budget and expenditures accordingly .... go to work and produce and consume - export rathar than inport .. remain energy independant... get out front and lead the the industry spawned by enviromental change research and development .... export that - democracy in some form will follow ... what's been the success of the other models ? we ar gagging on gnats and overlooking elephants

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

148 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 4 min The Ulimate Troll 388
What is most annoying about the trolls? 6 min Se7en187 35
Appalachian Trail 6 min BoBo 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min WTSenior 124,407
greeneville arson cases 36 min craig 1
Days of old 37 min David 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 39 min land owner 8,501
Cheating 44 min Cheese 40
Why are so many posts disappearing? 2 hr Desperate on Dogwood 31
Greene County Clerk Race 6 hr Crazy 139
wreck 107 12 hr Lol 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs