Whites are the Minority

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
not worried

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
It's all over the news folks, the white race is no longer a factor in our election process. Apparently the hispanic and black votes are all any candidate needs to get elected now. The internet is bragging that whoever gets the hispanic and black votes are in control. The white race will need to get together and see just where we fit in now. We did it once and we can do it again.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
A bit alarmist! The true situation is that the white vote is no longer the LARGEST voting bloc for candidates to court. It will continue to be a factor in elections--but only proportionate to the size of the white population in the U.S.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#3 Nov 13, 2012
not worried wrote:
It's all over the news folks, the white race is no longer a factor in our election process. Apparently the hispanic and black votes are all any candidate needs to get elected now. The internet is bragging that whoever gets the hispanic and black votes are in control. The white race will need to get together and see just where we fit in now. We did it once and we can do it again.
Brown and blacks are American too man,, Just be American.
i agree

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown and blacks are American too man,, Just be American.
I believe this poster is saying that the whites are going to have to get more involved. I agree.

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

#5 Nov 13, 2012
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this poster is saying that the whites are going to have to get more involved. I agree.
Yea all americans, no matter what color! agreed? hahahaha

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Well, you know, we did kind of populate the country with black people. Remember all of those shipments of blacks that our ancestors brought over here? It's kind of ironic now isn't it?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I never could understand the need to differentiate "Americans" by African American, Native American, Asian American, Latino American, etc., etc. anyhow. What's up with that?!?!?(-:

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I never could understand the need to differentiate "Americans" by African American, Native American, Asian American, Latino American, etc., etc. anyhow. What's up with that?!?!?(-:
I THINK, but can't verify it at the moment, that the designations are an offshoot of the Census after that question was presented there. Feds wanted/want to know ethnic makeup of country.
Rev Wrights Choirboy

Nolensville, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
72% of registered voters are white. If 97% of that 72% voted for the white candidate, Romney would be president. 97% of the black population voted for Obama......hmmmm. The white vote is fractured by gay whites, union member whites, abortion rights whites who all continue to vote with the minorities.
Hmmm

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. In East Tennessee if they wanted using this logic German Americans, Scottish Americans, Irish Americans, French Americans, English Americans, etc. It is time for the newer groups to drop the proper adjective from their name and just be Americans in the tradition of the great American melting pot.
how the other half lives

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
No, just the whites. According to CNN the hispanics and blacks got their vote out. I believe an espanic will go in next time.
it happened

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Rev Wrights Choirboy wrote:
72% of registered voters are white. If 97% of that 72% voted for the white candidate, Romney would be president. 97% of the black population voted for Obama......hmmmm. The white vote s fractured by gay whites, union member whites, abortion rights whites who all continue to vote with the minorities.
Please listen. Over eight million christian whites did not vote. I was a little surprised when some local friends said they just couldn't vote for Obama or Romney because they were not Christians.
If just half of the white Christians were to quit their jobs -- who would pay for the free phones?

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

#13 Nov 13, 2012
how the other half lives wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just the whites. According to CNN the hispanics and blacks got their vote out. I believe an espanic will go in next time.
So be it! Its America land of the free! Vote!

BUFFALO, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
how the other half lives wrote:
<quoted text>
AND if he/she is qualified for the office of POTUS, so what?

BUFFALO, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
it happened wrote:
<quoted text>
Please listen. Over eight million christian whites did not vote. I was a little surprised when some local friends said they just couldn't vote for Obama or Romney because they were not Christians.
If just half of the white Christians were to quit their jobs -- who would pay for the free phones?
STILL would like to know the source cited for the eight million christian whites statement. Ditto for the 'not Christians,' comment. Last statement is just inflammatory.
rebel

Charlotte, NC

#16 Nov 13, 2012
If you were born And America you are an American Not an African American A French American Chinese American or anything else just an American so get over it and let's all stick together
Malcolm

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>AND if he/she is qualified for the office of POTUS, so what?
The U.S. will be the first country to be invaded and taken over without a shot being fired. We will be Mexico in another 50 years.

BUFFALO, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. will be the first country to be invaded and taken over without a shot being fired. We will be Mexico in another 50 years.
Disagree! However, I would like to read the basis for your statement. Not xenophobia, I hope!
FriendofFlies

Kingsport, TN

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Its not that its you can't seem to fool half of the people most of the time THAT TAX BREAKS TO THE RICH helps them somehow
Malcolm

Fort Campbell, TN

#20 Nov 13, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree! However, I would like to read the basis for your statement. Not xenophobia, I hope!
CNN.com had a story saying that Hispanics would be 50% of the U.S. population by 2042. That is 30 years. We will look like Mexico. You cannot lose your borders and your language and what you have in common , and remain united. It is happening now. When you flood the job market with cheap labor, everyone's standard of living drops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville Snobs 19 min Trunketeer 19
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 21 min Trunketeer 43
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 24 min Rope 69
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr Veronica 14
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 hr HolyChaos76 129
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,580
Why so paranoid? 3 hr Veronica 63
Principal at Mosheim 7 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News