Homestead Restaurant
bad info

United States

#63 Jan 20, 2011
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Ronnie Fillers of Fillers Heating and Air married one of the girls that worked at the Homestead. They said she went threw everything that he had (drugs). There was not even enough money to put him away. I heard his ex had to pay for it.
I dont know who the fuck you got your information from but yes she sis use to work at homestead and ronnies funeral is paid for and not by his ex wife she actually has alot on her considering her daughter got killed in a car accident in april and ronnie dies in june so F**K U
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#64 Jan 20, 2011
I for one dont want to go to a resturant and hear karaoke. That's for beer joints or night clubs. they have stooped to a new low. I'll just choose not to eat there any longer.
Carry on
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#65 Jan 20, 2011
I also wont eat @ village square any more. I'll reserve my comments on that on to my self. Go eat there and figure it out.
fruit loop

Nashville, TN

#66 Jan 20, 2011
bad info wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know who the fuck you got your information from but yes she sis use to work at homestead and ronnies funeral is paid for and not by his ex wife she actually has alot on her considering her daughter got killed in a car accident in april and ronnie dies in june so F**K U
Her daugher was with one that "worked" at Homestead when she was killed. Wonder if Grandpappy can pay her out of that one.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#67 Jan 20, 2011
concerned customer wrote:
I went a few weeks ago on a Friday night to eat at the Homestead and from previous experinces I've always thought of to be very good food and good service but this past time was awful. The food was cold and hard and I believe my cashier almost fell asleep ringing up my order. I would suggest to the owner he get better cooks and definatley a better cashier. I will never take my family to eat there again.
we must have had the same cashier. The night we went the cook had quit and the woman did not know how to run a check through. I stood there for 10 min watching her . She wasnt about to fall asleep she was high
of what

United States

#68 Jan 21, 2011
hellyea wrote:
I also wont eat @ village square any more. I'll reserve my comments on that on to my self. Go eat there and figure it out.
and what is there that she needs to get paid out of for your information its all over with and i dont think you have the right to say anything you wasnt there was you no i didnt think so
jesse

Brentwood, TN

#69 Jan 21, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
Where to start hell i dont even know yeah kim one of them that runs the register the short fat dark headed one is a pill head and her father runs it which she ripps off daily lol guess thats how she supports her habit heard she just wrote a 2800$ payroll check to herself and it bounced lol id like to make the money shes making an hour and as far as diane well she is a hypocrite that is married to a pastor and leaves work to meet another man and janet they are gonna find her drowned in the dish water from nodding out doped up they are all the owners kids ashamed they would ruin business like that on the poor old man
who does she meet and when?

Location hidden

#70 Jan 21, 2011
Homestead is under new management and had their grand opening today. My family and I had the asian buffet and it was great. Service was very good, and we will be going back.
huh

Nashville, TN

#71 Jan 21, 2011
homestead has an asian buffet now? that is awesome!

Location hidden

#72 Jan 21, 2011
Yes they sure do. An asian family has purchased the place and it is clean, beautifully decorated, and serving a large variety of food. The asian buffet is just a part of the new menu. There is a small salad bar too. They continue to provide the usual home cooked variety of food, and have daily specials.
huh

Nashville, TN

#73 Jan 21, 2011
hell yea! sounds good. i am from mosheim too! when you gonna go eat with me mosheim country girl?
beenthere

Charlotte, NC

#74 Jan 21, 2011
How did it go from food service to the owners daughters personal lives at homestead? Then the starlight and someone passing away? Just wondering.

Location hidden

#75 Jan 21, 2011
huh wrote:
hell yea! sounds good. i am from mosheim too! when you gonna go eat with me mosheim country girl?
Hubby says that as long as he can come along, if you wanna take us out for dinner it's fine with him. LOL
huh

Nashville, TN

#76 Jan 21, 2011
well shit, didn't know you were married. tell hubby i said sorry.

Location hidden

#77 Jan 21, 2011
lol... he's the one who put me up to posting back to you...lol He's laughing about it... good guy with a great sense of humor. No need to be sorry.
done that

Johnson City, TN

#78 Jan 21, 2011
beenthere wrote:
How did it go from food service to the owners daughters personal lives at homestead? Then the starlight and someone passing away? Just wondering.
that's how Topix works...duh

Since: Jan 11

United States

#79 Jan 21, 2011
Typical greeneville idiots on here running there mouths if they had any guts they would just come out and tell the owner that the service is shitty or the food is shitty. Not hide cloaked behind a website!
batman

Brentwood, TN

#80 Jan 22, 2011
gutz wrote:
Typical greeneville idiots on here running there mouths if they had any guts they would just come out and tell the owner that the service is shitty or the food is shitty. Not hide cloaked behind a website!
he has been told.but his crackhead daughters run the place,thats why its a dump and he had 2 sell it.they lost all the customers.
Family

Murfreesboro, TN

#81 Jan 22, 2011
bad info wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know who the fuck you got your information from but yes she sis use to work at homestead and ronnies funeral is paid for and not by his ex wife she actually has alot on her considering her daughter got killed in a car accident in april and ronnie dies in june so F**K U
He sat down with us before he died. He was so sorry for all that he had done. He said he wished he could go back in time. You figure the rest.
Anna

Gallatin, TN

#82 Jan 23, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
Where to start hell i dont even know yeah kim one of them that runs the register the short fat dark headed one is a pill head and her father runs it which she ripps off daily lol guess thats how she supports her habit heard she just wrote a 2800$ payroll check to herself and it bounced lol id like to make the money shes making an hour and as far as diane well she is a hypocrite that is married to a pastor and leaves work to meet another man and janet they are gonna find her drowned in the dish water from nodding out doped up they are all the owners kids ashamed they would ruin business like that on the poor old man
Well For starters, Diane is a great person who helps people in anyway possible. shes not a hypocrite and definately not having an affair..she wouldnt have time to have one because she constantly running to the hospitals, funeral homes, and nursing home trying to help others. Funny if you really know her, you would see that she puts others way before herslf... and she definately doesnt take a dime from her dad, she does everything for them. Im her daughter but im sure there is alot more people who would agree with me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another thread deleted.. 17 min my opinion 9
no 20 min BellaRosaLinda 156
CLAYMAN, CHRISTOPHER MARK (C&L Plumbing) 42 min Justsoyouknow 8
Another Florida nightclub shooting 1 hr BellaRosaLinda 14
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 2,293
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 10,030
Busted newspaper on-line... 2 hr Dr Wu 6
BUSTED at the Hype! 7 hr Duh 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages