Animal control what do you think abo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Midway, TN

#22 Jun 9, 2013
On our road dogs running loose and harassing neighbors and in the road all the time. Where is animal control? I wish they would ride on our road.

United States

#23 Jun 11, 2013
I think they do a fair enough job. I only wish they could pick up my neighbor and put him to sleep.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 11, 2013
If you dont' want the ANimal COntrol picking up your dog.. keep them behind a fence and not harassing your neighbors! I live in the country and have no worries about AC around my house.. My dogs are under my control...kept behind a fence all the time- not chained up outside, not put way behind the house or on a friggin tree or fence...they have their rabies shots and other vaccinations... they have fresh water and food all day long (and not that cheap Old ROy crap from WM!) it's very simple. I think about 75% of the people in Greene COunty are MORONS when it comes to taking care of their animals!(Or children)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Halloween Ricker Rd 6 min Sorry not sorry 9
Questionairre for Greenevillians 47 min Go finch 11
Boobies ! 51 min Mr Important 25
Cassie hogan (Jun '14) 52 min Coppertop16 8
If your candidate loses, will you accept results? 1 hr Just the facts 39
Dear President Hillary Clinton 1 hr Jake 9
what happened at fenders farm? 2 hr Liberal for Trump 2
Republicans, Trump, and Family Values 10 hr Camilla Weber 122
shameful ghs football team... 11 hr Football fan 16

Greeneville Jobs