Next Last
im 81 and got my dog

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2013
do you think inocent pets gets picked up

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Pets should have a rabies tag on. I called animal control to pick up about 15 cats my wonderful neighbor lady moved away and left for the neighbors to deal with. They said mam we no longer deal with cats..... huh? I asked them if I should just shoot all of them and they said no. That I can come pick up the traps and bring the cats in myself. So I just had my neighbor "take care" of the problem. But I do see the animal control truck out riding around a lot! What are they doing?
shame

Franklin, NC

#4 Apr 21, 2013
check out the pics on facebook of some the pets . says STRAYS you can tell they wasnt homeless. prob wondered out to the road and got grabbed
shett eater in bloodline

Franklin, NC

#5 Apr 21, 2013
SUNNY911 wrote:
Pets should have a rabies tag on. I called animal control to pick up about 15 cats my wonderful neighbor lady moved away and left for the neighbors to deal with. They said mam we no longer deal with cats..... huh? I asked them if I should just shoot all of them and they said no. That I can come pick up the traps and bring the cats in myself. So I just had my neighbor "take care" of the problem. But I do see the animal control truck out riding around a lot! What are they doing?
riding around hunting a dog to pick up take in and uthinize . wonder what they do with all those dead dogs and cats i heard possibly took to landfill and thrown out hmmmm
interested

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 21, 2013
As little as possible.
who works ther

Franklin, NC

#7 Apr 21, 2013
interested wrote:
As little as possible.
who are the guys riding around in those trucks picking up pets . and who runs that place
Guess

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 24, 2013
They do take the animals to the landfill in JC. I used to work there years ago. It's really gross too. A horrible smell. They no longer pick up stray/feral cats, only dogs. You can bring cats into them but they do not come get them.
wow

Ashburn, VA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
wow
shett eater in bloodline

Greer, SC

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Guess wrote:
They do take the animals to the landfill in JC. I used to work there years ago. It's really gross too. A horrible smell. They no longer pick up stray/feral cats, only dogs. You can bring cats into them but they do not come get them.
sorta fig that. who are these dudes that work there. i would realy like to no who could be that heartless ride around get a innocent pet take it down ther and kill it and haul it to landfill. i would realy like to no who
shett eater in bloodline

Franklin, NC

#11 Apr 25, 2013
i no for a fact they will get your dog from in front of your house . i talk to a man yesterday first hand they got his he went down ther to get it back then tried to charge him. he started asking questions why they got his dog they beat around the bush he started raising hell. the person ther told him best thing he could do is get his dog and leave . SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DON.how would you like to be a sweet loving inocient animal and hav a heartless MF shove a needle up you assssss and kill you
Guess

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 25, 2013
The spelling here is atrocious. If you want changes made, then do what needs to be done. Write up a letter with your proposals, go to one of their meetings (make sure it is on the agenda first) and voice your complaints. Williams Dabbs, oh how I loathe him, at one point didn't want these animals put down, but used for science experiments. Yeah, I was there and my mouth dropped....
LMAO
#13 Apr 25, 2013
Yes, they do get your pets and then try to charge you 45 dollars to get them back. I live way out in the country and they ride around here just looking for somebody's dog to step on the road. Horses are out there starving and all they are doing is trying to get people's pets. It is pathetic.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Is this actually true?
Supporter

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 26, 2013
They are understaffed and underpaid ! Again due to cheap ass people that bitch about taxes. You want things done differently then be willing to pay up ! You get what you pay for !
killer

Hermitage, TN

#16 Apr 27, 2013
Supporter wrote:
They are understaffed and underpaid ! Again due to cheap ass people that bitch about taxes. You want things done differently then be willing to pay up ! You get what you pay for !
LOL oh realy .There is enough staff there to ride around and get peoples dogs in front off there house and yes it happens. you must work there !!! Do us all a favor buddy and do it to yourself instead of a helpless dog you have grabbed . FU
leash law

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Is your dog able to tell them where he/she lives so instead of possessing the animal they can simply return it?
yankee

Greeneville, TN

#18 Apr 27, 2013
I hope. They. Get. A lot. More. Of. Them People around. Think they can just let them run lose. BS !!
hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#19 May 8, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Yes, they do get your pets and then try to charge you 45 dollars to get them back. I live way out in the country and they ride around here just looking for somebody's dog to step on the road. Horses are out there starving and all they are doing is trying to get people's pets. It is pathetic.
i agree
Babydoll

Greeneville, TN

#20 May 8, 2013
Gives people a job, and gets paid for it, checking on their relatives. They can't get a job anywhere else.
dog

Simpsonville, SC

#21 Jun 9, 2013
who is these guys driving those trucks tried to catch my dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could.... 2 min Gray Gypsy 2
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 8 min Donewitit 157
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 11 min Donewitit 30
Tampons 17 min AnonymousLady 107
News Police Say Man Clocked Driving In Excess Of 100... 29 min srt 2
Zipping Along 1 hr CuriosityClock 4
Easy women in Mosheim 1 hr Pissed 43
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 3 hr Mean Muggin 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance