drugs&needles going on in appco parki...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honey

Englewood, NJ

#35 Dec 13, 2011
Turbo wrote:
Too late it's all out now,now on to the next episode.Teds guns..........
Everyone know the one that stole teds guns his the time for the crime you wanting to start something you know nothing about
honey

Greeneville, TN

#36 Dec 13, 2011
Turbo wrote:
Too late it's all out now,now on to the next episode.Teds guns..........
Grow a set and go see him
Amused

Stanley, NC

#37 Dec 14, 2011
Funny..........post a few things on a drug topic..........the ones that AREN'T doing anything illegal seem to reply immediately,like they know their names are going to surface,just a matter of when.And they are soooooo innocent.Yes it's past time this county was cleaned up!
version 2

Elizabethton, TN

#38 Dec 14, 2011
Amused wrote:
Funny..........post a few things on a drug topic..........the ones that AREN'T doing anything illegal seem to reply immediately,like they know their names are going to surface,just a matter of when.And they are soooooo innocent.Yes it's past time this county was cleaned up!
Something else that amuses me is when someone gets named on these drug forums and always respond with,"mind your own business" or say something completely belligerent which removes all doubt about their ties to drugs. Lol
Dr Love

Stanley, NC

#39 Dec 14, 2011
Why don't people just put a sock in it ?!? Hang it up I ve had enough !!! Get a hobby , like fishing in FL
Rufus Ruffgut

Jonesborough, TN

#40 Dec 14, 2011
Dr Love wrote:
Why don't people just put a sock in it ?!? Hang it up I ve had enough !!! Get a hobby , like fishing in FL
I believe their hobby is going to Florida,they're just not fishing!
joker

United States

#41 Dec 14, 2011
Yes lol amused,And like any known or named dealer is going to the law over something said.THAT Would be hilarious!!!!! I can hear it now Ummm
Yes officer,I used to use and deal,but not anymore.Not since I was told on and I'm sorry.
Yea right

Spartanburg, SC

#42 Dec 14, 2011
I mean seriously who are youns kiddin just throw the name out or go on I'll start!!! Cecil Greer( little)....Jon fillers... Tim Jennings.... Bobby an Maxine....next!!!
OldPal

Shelby, NC

#43 Dec 14, 2011
Is that You J Love ? Still at the pizza joint ?
korg

United States

#44 Dec 14, 2011
Yea right wrote:
I mean seriously who are youns kiddin just throw the name out or go on I'll start!!! Cecil Greer( little)....Jon fillers... Tim Jennings.... Bobby an Maxine....next!!!
Awesome.....and???
Yea right

Shelby, NC

#45 Dec 14, 2011
And hell check out Cindy darnell or whatever her last name is there is all kinds of ppl dealing up there!!!! Crack pills pot hell under age kids sit up there an get high everyday after school!!!!
sad

Murfreesboro, TN

#46 Dec 15, 2011
it dont do no good to put names on here .the simple fact is .it seems the laws chooses who they bust and dont bust .and the good people will not stand up against theses thugs .this is the simple fact.
Watcher

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Dec 15, 2011
Yes it does good.People are fed up.Neighborhood watch is making a diffrence,and handgun carry permits are way up.So dealers/users BEWARE.A sober man is a better shot than a high one.
Hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#48 Feb 4, 2013
Well this went far!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once again, Melissa... 1 min Word 1
Tami Roper at JDPP 1 min Courtney 5
any one know Chris Mathes mid forties 1 min want to know 1
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 1 min Servine 24
Muh sanctity muh marriage 1 min Servine 1
adam 1 min What Dafuq 7
Parade of idiots 1 min whothehellcares- 165
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 54 min the greys 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance