Who's Who on Topix #6 (Kohlrabi)

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Free Evaluation Co

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2018
Kohlrabi- Quite obvious that he/she/it has never had a good day. Goes into a tizzy every time God or President Trump are mentioned. Malcontent. Despises any type of authority. Extremely liberal with the "anything goes" philosophy,,, as long as it's about the "diverse" crowd. Probably vacations in San Francisco and/or Asheville. Enjoys responding to Posts with sarcasm and smart remarks.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2018
He also wears a bathing suit when he showers at the Y but inexplicably wears a thong when he goes to the beach. He is so pedantic he circles all the mistakes in the Washington Post..and there are lots. Owns a hairless cat named Yule.
Really

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2018
Free Evaluation Co wrote:
Kohlrabi- Quite obvious that he/she/it has never had a good day. Goes into a tizzy every time God or President Trump are mentioned. Malcontent. Despises any type of authority. Extremely liberal with the "anything goes" philosophy,,, as long as it's about the "diverse" crowd. Probably vacations in San Francisco and/or Asheville. Enjoys responding to Posts with sarcasm and smart remarks.
Kohlrabi is good people.
Brynner time

Hickory, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
He also wears a bathing suit when he showers at the Y but inexplicably wears a thong when he goes to the beach. He is so pedantic he circles all the mistakes in the Washington Post..and there are lots. Owns a hairless cat named Yule.
Kohlrabbi probably means well.... I will leave it at that.
Your post made me laugh.
Scoff much

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2018
Mistakenly considers herself a rebel but actually is a fearful conformist. Unliked. Ridiculed and pitied. Corners bystanders in unwanted rambling one sided conversations.
General Beuregard

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2018
To be fair, I don't know if Kohldummy is a good person or a bad person in real life.

But what I do know is that most people on the internet don't like Kohldummy, and it has a lot to do with the fack that he is exactly the type of person who thinks he is better than everbuddy else just because he has teeth and uses deodorant.

The truth is, when you subscribe to liberal practices such as bathing regularly, reading books about science, or using big words to make yourself seem smart (like Obama always did), then everyone around you will perceive you as weak and effeminate.

It says in the Bible, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

And so when you are in the south, you need to blend in with everyone else. Dont show off your teeth and your high learning, because most people around here dont have either and so they will all feel uncomfortable around you because southerners have an inferiority complex, and they will respond to you with hostility.
DDDDCheap

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jan 8, 2018
Really wrote:
<quoted text>

Kohlrabi is good people.
Yes, he is....the best.

“I'm coming for YOU, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#8 Jan 8, 2018
Free Evaluation Co wrote:
My idea of a good day is agitating Evangelicals, right-wingers, homophobes, xenophobes, and just plain racial bigots. You know..........the morons.

Laurel, MD

#9 Jan 8, 2018
Dr Wu wrote:
His name is 'YUL!'

Laurel, MD

#10 Jan 8, 2018
Scoff much wrote:
Mistakenly considers herself a rebel but actually is a fearful conformist. Unliked. Ridiculed and pitied. Corners bystanders in unwanted rambling one sided conversations.
I'm still of the male gender persuasion..........and I like myself a lot!
curious

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2018
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>

My idea of a good day is agitating Evangelicals, right-wingers, homophobes, xenophobes, and just plain racial bigots. You know..........the morons.
Then you are a very shallow person and lead a very nonproductive life.
Kohl-rabi-fan

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2018
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>

And Greeneville is a target-rich environment containing all of the above, usually all in the same person!
General Beuregard

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2018
Kohl-rabi-fan wrote:
<quoted text>

And Greeneville is a target-rich environment containing all of the above, usually all in the same person!
being mean to christians is not very funny, or nice!

christians are the best people in the whole world, they do so much for poor people. charities, hospitals. Something about how islam never built a hospital or had a charity. Something about how muslims commit great atrocities and liberals never call them out on it. Something about how I am persecuted for my religious beliefs but liberals are tolerant of everyone elsle and

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 9, 2018
He has some very peculiar ways that's for certain.

Laurel, MD

#15 Jan 9, 2018
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Then you are a very shallow person and lead a very nonproductive life.
I know..........but someone has to sacrifice themselves to keep the morons in check.
MAGA

Hickory, NC

#16 Jan 9, 2018
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>

I know..........but someone has to sacrifice themselves to keep the morons in check.
Correct.
You being a visible exponent of the lunacy of left-wingers reminds Liberals that resistance is futile.

Laurel, MD

#17 Jan 9, 2018
Booger_ Burns wrote:
He has some very peculiar ways that's for certain.
Thank you for being polite!

Laurel, MD

#18 Jan 9, 2018
MAGA wrote:
<quoted text>

Correct.
You being a visible exponent of the lunacy of left-wingers reminds Liberals that resistance is futile.
And YOU are a primary target as a provocateur and irritant. On 11/06/18 common sense and decency will return when the Democrats regain control BOTH Houses of Congress!
funny as hell

Hickory, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2018
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>

And YOU are a primary target as a provocateur and irritant. On 11/06/18 common sense and decency will return when the Democrats regain control BOTH Houses of Congress!
Oooohhhh!!!!
Are these words coming from the same genius who was saving tickets for others to Hillary's inauguration?

Laurel, MD

#20 Jan 9, 2018
funny as hell wrote:
<quoted text>

Oooohhhh!!!!
Are these words coming from the same genius who was saving tickets for others to Hillary's inauguration?
Trump won the Electoral College; Clinton won the popular vote. Rules of the game gave the Presidency to Trump..........for now. Mueller is still coming on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Takoma hospital closing 5 min mower fixer 73
What's going in at Ryan's Steakhouse? 13 min mower fixer 7
ghs football 28 min Juan Valdez 15
John Brennan security clearance revoked 37 min Blind faith 14
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 1 hr Blind faith 721
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr tickles 388
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,664

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages