Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#23 Feb 21, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason people like you argue in favor of allowing same sex marriage is because of your own perverted desires to marry children and animals.
Gays and lesbians have NO MORALS. Wait, that is not correct.

They have the morals of DEMONS - the demons that infest them. Would you want a demon as a neighbor? As your doctor? Your nurse? NO! They would enjoy watching you die as they laughed, because my friends they are beyond redemption and seething with pure evil.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0084/0084...

Just LOOK at what our children are being taught in school!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1052/1052...

Notice the demons he drew crawling all over the gays!
VotingTaxPayingG ay

Tampa, FL

#24 Feb 23, 2014
Phil, I'd be the first one in line to give your dying child blood or a kidney, I'd be the first one to help you if your car broke down on the side of the road or to feed you if you were hungry. I wouldn't care who you are or what you have done it is not my place to judge and neither is it yours. We are suppose to love each other and forgive each other as the good lord does us. You take one part of the bible and 'live 'by it but right next to that are otherrs you don't think twice about because times are

Greeneville, TN

#25 Feb 23, 2014
VotingTaxPayingGay wrote:
Phil, I'd be the first one in line to give your dying child blood or a kidney, I'd be the first one to help you if your car broke down on the side of the road or to feed you if you were hungry. I wouldn't care who you are or what you have done it is not my place to judge and neither is it yours. We are suppose to love each other and forgive each other as the good lord does us. You take one part of the bible and 'live 'by it but right next to that are otherrs you don't think twice about because times are
God states over and over in the Bible that gays are abominations and Christ's message of love was for normal good people not abominations.

I take from this that once you decided to be gay you forfeit all right to be seen as a human being any more and cut yourself off from the Trinity forever.
VotingTaxPayingG ay

Tampa, FL

#26 Feb 23, 2014
There are multiple abominations
eating shell fish
having sex with a woman on her period
wearing clothing of different fabric
plants different crops together

also if a woman is not a virgin on her wedding night she shall be stoned and the marriage shall not be legal

King Solomon also had many wives
The only thing god said about that was that he shouldn't marry them because they would turn his heart from god and to their gods. Nothing about having more then one. So obviously you can't be against multiple wives.

so many people have forfeited their rights by your logic.

Greeneville, TN

#27 Feb 26, 2014
VotingTaxPayingGay wrote:
There are multiple abominations
eating shell fish
having sex with a woman on her period
wearing clothing of different fabric
plants different crops together
also if a woman is not a virgin on her wedding night she shall be stoned and the marriage shall not be legal
King Solomon also had many wives
The only thing god said about that was that he shouldn't marry them because they would turn his heart from god and to their gods. Nothing about having more then one. So obviously you can't be against multiple wives.
so many people have forfeited their rights by your logic.
Twist my words all that you wish it won't matter at the Judgment will it?

Read these tracts and learn something that isn't from a Liberal media filled with Satan's lies!

And this one addresses people like you who say the "gay thing" is as forgotten as shellfish and clothing laws!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5003/5003...
PoopyBallZ.

Lancaster, SC

#28 Feb 26, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>Twist my words all that you wish it won't matter at the Judgment will it?

Read these tracts and learn something that isn't from a Liberal media filled with Satan's lies!

And this one addresses people like you who say the "gay thing" is as forgotten as shellfish and clothing laws!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5003/5003...
I bet your ticklish in your buttcrack
Interested

Greeneville, TN

#29 Feb 26, 2014
Wonder how long it will be before Satan wins in Tennessee? The demons in my head say not long, Phil. Get ready.

Greeneville, TN

#31 Feb 28, 2014
Help wrote:
There were gays sneakin round my house last night... tried to get in my bedroom!
I waved my Bible at them and they shrieked like little girls and pranced away! Praise Jaysus!
You think you are funny now but God is not laughing and one day you will stand before the Throne on Judgment day and be asked about your mocking Him and His Law. It won't be funny then!
Jesus

Johnson City, TN

#32 Feb 28, 2014
Most people one here sounds like they belong on a looney tunes cartoon. There is no logical thought going on. Brother phil i'll see ya on judgement day in front on Yosemite Sam
PoopyBallZ.

Greeneville, TN

#33 Feb 28, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>You think you are funny now but God is not laughing and one day you will stand before the Throne on Judgment day and be asked about your mocking Him and His Law. It won't be funny then!
Oh it will be. We get to see your goofy ass get spartan kicked to hell for spreading lies and hate.
someone

Jonesborough, TN

#35 Feb 28, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
Another Liberal Activist Judge has once again went against the will of the people and shoved gay marriage down another state's throat.
Kentucky now has to recognize gay "marriage" done in other states. God is not pleased, my friends! The gays will target Tennessee next! And God's wrath will quickly follow.
You have been warned.
You're so cute and won't come out of the closet. Only gay men talk about stuff being shoved down throats. You're nothing but a homo that is afraid to come out
someone

Jonesborough, TN

#36 Feb 28, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays and lesbians have NO MORALS. Wait, that is not correct.
They have the morals of DEMONS - the demons that infest them. Would you want a demon as a neighbor? As your doctor? Your nurse? NO! They would enjoy watching you die as they laughed, because my friends they are beyond redemption and seething with pure evil.
Just LOOK at what our children are being taught in school!
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1052/1052...
Notice the demons he drew crawling all over the gays!
The world will be better when you are dead.
unc

Matthews, NC

#37 Mar 1, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't deserve rights!
The only "right" a Sodomite has is the right to burn eternally in Hell with Satan and his fallen angels. That is their rights.
But, but this is 'Murika. We are all suppose to have freedoms. Wasn't that the basis America was built on, freedom from religious persecution? Otherwise, Catholicism would be predominant. There wouldn't be baptists, Jehovah witnesses, Mormons, etc.
I still think you and Marthe would enjoy Russia. They enjoy homophobes.

Greeneville, TN

#40 Mar 2, 2014
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
The world will be better when you are dead.
I will be with the Lord and you will be serving Antichrist, your master. And you will be burning with him and your spiritual father Satan for ever and ever and ever!
PoopyBallZ.

Greeneville, TN

#41 Mar 2, 2014
Your definitely going to hell.
someone

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Mar 3, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
God states over and over in the Bible that gays are abominations and Christ's message of love was for normal good people not abominations.
I take from this that once you decided to be gay you forfeit all right to be seen as a human being any more and cut yourself off from the Trinity forever.
F$%k your bible!!!

Greeneville, TN

#43 Mar 5, 2014
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
F$%k your bible!!!
I and many others will applaud when God commands the angels to cast your butt into the Lake of Fire, sir, and watch you burn.
Aesop

Greenville, SC

#44 Mar 5, 2014
Eating shrimp is an abomination. Are you going to hell?
PoopyBallZ.

Greeneville, TN

#45 Mar 5, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>I and many others will applaud when God commands the angels to cast your butt into the Lake of Fire, sir, and watch you burn.
Why would you cheer as someone died? Is this in the bible too? I as a human being would never applaud someone's death. Especially someone I didn't even know.
The Almighty

Knoxville, TN

#46 Mar 5, 2014
Too many of you use the Bible to justify your ignorance, hatred, and bigotry. Quit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 12 min dingleberry 17
If your Black than do not vote demarcate 19 min Kohlrabi 4
get rid of Robert Sayne 28 min I wonder 81
***** last post wins ***** 29 min Kohlrabi 70
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 36 min Kohlrabi 14
greeneville sun 54 min billy rock 13
Why am I so doggone stupid? 1 hr Kohlrabi 18
lawsuit against county schools 3 hr afton hick 13
Scintillaire Restaurant 13 hr Dr Wu 40
Greene County Schools Fri willard 117